What's new

Pakistani's Sympathizing with Terrorism

Multani

Reaction score
Pretty much all Pakistani leaders affiliated to wahabism of some sort, have joined up to sympathize with inhuman terrorists hiding in FATA. Lest, these wahabi Pakistanis themselves have TTP ideas and leanings within them [ to rule and dictate ]

It is wahabi Pakistanis who sympathize with TTP. Even though TTP, if given the chance, will not waste a moment to behead all of the wahabi outfits for apostasy.

Please take a look at this picture for proof

Pakistan Taliban infighting claims lives - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

Imran khan is Wahabi ?? :undecided:

People need to look out of the box. No one is supporting TTP's act,they are just in favor of peace talk. If it is wrong then government is equally accountable. . :coffee:

People need to look out of the box. No one is supporting TTP's act,they are just in favor of peace talk. If it is wrong then government is equally accountable. . :coffee:

Imran Khan is my knight in shining armour. Oh handsome prince please save us from the TTP witch.:lol:

No, pretty much all wahabi leaders in Pakistan have joined up to sympathize with the terrorists. This is not supporting their acts. It is sympathizing with some aspects of their ideology, which is the prime reason they are together.

This news is old, but the picture is revealing.

No, pretty much all wahabi leaders in Pakistan have joined up to sympathize with the terrorists. This is not supporting their acts. It is sympathizing with some aspects of their ideology, which is the prime reason they are together.

This news is old, but the picture is revealing.

I've seen the picture also read the news. I still didn't get it. It like anyone can write their own story of the picture.

I've seen the picture also read the news. I still didn't get it. It like anyone can write their own story of the picture.

The question is. Why are the religious leaders in Pakistan [ those that are called wahabi by locals, from each of their jamats ] together in peace talks with the terrorists? You don't see shia religious leaders there.

You suppose everyone who is Wahhabi is a/supports terrorists? That way of thinking will get you nowhere; there are sections of our society that support TTP (God knows why), but the vast majority of Pakistanis, be they of whatever kind, DO NOT.

You suppose everyone who is Wahhabi is a/supports terrorists? That way of thinking will get you nowhere; there are sections of our society that support TTP (God knows why), but the vast majority of Pakistanis, be they of whatever kind, DO NOT.

Yes that is my point. Those wahabi Pakistanis, who do support these devils, support them for the exact reasons these religious leaders are joined up in the picture (because these Pakistanis follow these leaders )

Yes that is my point. Those wahabi Pakistanis, who do support these devils, support them for the exact reasons these religious leaders are joined up in the picture (because these Pakistanis follow these leaders )
it is high time that we kick out the taqfiri scum from us. they bring bad name to us Sunni Muslims
these wahabi scum hate everyone who is not them

look at this picture and comment. these people are saying funeral prayers for Osama terrorist

lpok at their "noorani" pictures

they curse shias saying that its haram to cry for shaheed when shia's mourn Imam Hussain r.a

but here they are mourning their Osama... do they not think that Osama is shaheed?

115669-extremists-crying.jpg

Tie them up and drop them off in the Arabian Sea.

These scum had nothing to do with the founding of our nation. They spoke against it. Then they jumped on board like parasites. I honestly believe they are now trying to destroy the state and fulfilling the agenda of their forefathers.

They are an alien belief system that has no place in our fatherland.

The question is. Why are the religious leaders in Pakistan [ those that are called wahabi by locals, from each of their jamats ] together in peace talks with the terrorists? You don't see shia religious leaders there.

So are the the political leaders,what's your opinion about them? Why don't you in positive manner it could be possible that their aim is to help the government. . :coffee:

Tie them up and drop them off in the Arabian Sea.

These scum had nothing to do with the founding of our nation. They spoke against it. Then they jumped on board like parasites. I honestly believe they are now trying to destroy the state and fulfilling the agenda of their forefathers.

They are an alien belief system that has no place in our fatherland.

Okay and why is that because their ideology is different then yours ??? Is any organization is free of evil factors ?? :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom