What's new

Pakistanis ranked 4th most intelligent people globally

Look at the title of the thread and look at what you are posting. Why are you trolling? Whats burning inside you? All you are proving in your rants is that you are insecure. You are on PDF - probably the best defense forum bar none - behave yourself or you will be wearing a pinky.
Some Indians (in fact all Indians) want to knock the source, some want to down this thread - it really shows the insecure and obsessive nature. Calm down - and stop salibating. If you dont agree with the OP then thats ok but stop posting flaming and trolling material. Its shameful to the flag you show in your avatar.

Thts the difference between us and them.... we appreciate while they only "hate".

I wish there were more sensible people on their side.

Look at the title of the thread and look at what you are posting. Why are you trolling? Whats burning inside you? All you are proving in your rants is that you are insecure. You are on PDF - probably the best defense forum bar none - behave yourself or you will be wearing a pinky.
Some Indians (in fact all Indians) want to knock the source, some want to down this thread - it really shows the insecure and obsessive nature. Calm down - and stop salibating. If you dont agree with the OP then thats ok but stop posting flaming and trolling material. Its shameful to the flag you show in your avatar.

Thts the difference between us and them.... we appreciate while they only "hate".

I wish there were more sensible people on their side.

give that empty threats to someone else. u can try once again if u want to but the result will be same i.e- india will crush it down to the hell. so when u are unleashing ur wrath internet warrior :azn:

Not a threat... had it not been benazir the american lackey you would have lost Punjab... even now... all we have to do is to provided cash n cache to the people of IOK,punjab,and eastern indian states and half your country would burn... and you know it..... i hope u hang rajona guy and some guy in Islamabad or GHQ takes notice of the situation...

Ohhh...so its ISI who has made it to the list...I was wondering how come Pakistan has been ranked as 4th most ...

Pakistanis outshines in field of Intelligence
There is no doubt ISI is one of the best spy agencies in the world as far as its anti India/Afghan agenda is concerned...But, how it has paid back to the aam people of Pak? Has it improved their standard of living, NO..they ve just created more and more problems to the democratic leaders of the country and ve broken down all peace deals...

There are three enemies of "Aam Pak People", namely ISI,Army and Extremist....I know hard to digest but its a bitter fact...

loll congrats to pakistanis on their intelligence survey. just giving my honest views on pakistanis i meet in high school. i meet them as i live in canada. pakistanis are intelligent but they r ignorant people. with 57% literay rate(if they can read urdu), i dont know which intelligent ppl r u talking abt. most of the pakistani hijab wearing girls i meet dont know any reality of life except making food and cleaning the house, although they r really cute and beautifull. most pakistani guys are either talking abt how india and us are dismantling their nation and how imran khan will save them. they sell mobile phones to earn living and fail most classes while indians are always on top in class. My assesment its a nation with high iq but never produced any good buisness man or company. no uni to compete with the best on thw world. its sad thats all i have to say. intelligence requires good education and an open environment to prosper which unfortunately pak doesnt provide.

Ohhh...so its ISI who has made it to the list...I was wondering how come Pakistan has been ranked as 4th most ...

There is no doubt ISI is one of the best spy agencies in the world as far as its anti India/Afghan agenda is concerned...But, how it has paid back to the aam people of Pak? Has it improved their standard of living, NO..they ve just created more and more problems to the democratic leaders of the country and ve broken down all peace deals...

There are three enemies of "Aam Pak People", namely ISI,Army and Extremist....I know hard to digest but its a bitter fact...

I wished you could have shown a tiny bit of intelligence. But I thought HOW? :lol:

Ohhh... duh... thts incorrect.. its not abt spy agencies..

Actually thts not true... our biggest enemies are "democracy,corruption and illiteracy" if we solve them... external n internal threats would vanish...

if pakistanis are really intelligent then intelligent pakistanis should come out of their closet & try revamp their dwindling nation or maybe who knows all intelligent Pakistanis are going to foreign lands.

The reality is... tht intelligent people dnt get a chance in this country... there capabilities are not exploited rather they are pressed or repressed... some just leave the country for $$.

loll congrats to pakistanis on their intelligence survey. just giving my honest views on pakistanis i meet in high school. i meet them as i live in canada. pakistanis are intelligent but they r ignorant people. with 57% literay rate(if they can read urdu), i dont know which intelligent ppl r u talking abt. most of the pakistani hijab wearing girls i meet dont know any reality of life except making food and cleaning the house, although they r really cute and beautifull. most pakistani guys are either talking abt how india and us are dismantling their nation and how imran khan will save them. they sell mobile phones to earn living and fail most classes while indians are always on top in class. My assesment its a nation with high iq but never produced any good buisness man or company. no uni to compete with the best on thw world. its sad thats all i have to say. intelligence requires good education and an open environment to prosper which unfortunately pak doesnt provide.

Still Wishing Wishing................................ Ahhhhhhh. Not Possible though.

punjabimunda! you still haven't earned an infraction!

lol if 57% is literate and we still have a higher IQ than Indians guess what IQ we will have when 100% of our population is literate.

and i think it's the other way around, pakistani's are always on the top while indians are back and failing in math and science

lol india has an open enviorment lol most indians have to migrate to foreign nations to earn education lolol

i think selling mobile phones for a living is generally an indian stereotype not a pakistani lol

Not a threat... had it not been benazir the american lackey you would have lost Punjab... even now... all we have to do is to provided cash n cache to the people of IOK,punjab,and eastern indian states and half your country would burn... and you know it..... i hope u hang rajona guy and some guy in Islamabad or GHQ takes notice of the situation...

u ppl just have some nice excuses for ur failures against india. the reality is Pakistan tried every damn thing possible it could do to harm india but sadly it all went down the drain & in this process lost half of its territory.

u ppl just have some nice excuses for ur failures against india. the reality is Pakistan tried every damn thing possible it could do to harm india but sadly it all went down the drain & in this process lost half of its territory.

Keep whinning... reality wont change... Just pray we dnt do it... also go take a nap... ur turning into an alpha kid.

Keep whinning... reality wont change... Just pray we dnt do it... also go take a nap... ur turning into an alpha kid.

Title should be like "Pakistanis ranked 4th most intelligent people globally and ranked 1st in Beauty" as I am having a crush on Qurat-ul Ain Baloch.
Oh God! She is a great singer and so beautiful.
Sorry to go off topic :crazy:

i dont blame u, i have a huge on crush on her too :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:

Good going mundaya... So you think those who can speak English are educated and those who can't are uneducated or have no intelligence, is that your point?

In European Union, the least percentage of English speakers are in Eastern Europe (Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Slovakia) and Southern Europe (Spain, Italy, Portugal and France). Now lets look at their respective literacy rates.

Bulgaria - 98.8
Hungary - 99.4
Czech Republic - 99.0
Poland - 99.3
Romania - 97.7
Slovakia - 99.0
Spain - 97.7
Italy - 98.9
Portugal - 95.2
France - 99.0

China, Brazil, Norway and there's a list.

Intelligence have nothing to do with English speaking skills.. For example you can speak English but your Intelligence is nil, my 5 years nephew can talk much better sense than you.

Back
Top Bottom