What's new

Pakistanis ranked 4th most intelligent people globally

Don't worry Indians in this thread are burning in jealousy and then they say they aren't obsessed about Pakistan.

Don't worry Indians in this thread are burning in jealousy and then they say they aren't obsessed about Pakistan.
You have sense of humor but too bad, you don't read and think before posting comments.

So did anyone bother to dig out the report/survey thingy?

Yae! I am busy digging out REPORT BUTTON on the left side of most of the posts. :lol:

BTW I am happy that Quaratul Ain Baloch is ranked 4th on intelligence meter. :smitten:

A slugdog nation become one of fastest growing economy because of hard work but beggars are still beggars no change at all ... Isnt it ????

A slugdog nation become one of fastest growing economy because of hard work but beggars are still beggars no change at all ... Isnt it ????

Beggars? the dogs leading our country might be... but not the 160+ million people... though i admire indias growth... but as a nation... india is still a nation full of childish,immature kids like urself who think tht they own the world.... the world my frnd is a bad place... few years back our gdp was growing at a good rate now its probably 3% or somthin... so dnt overestimate or underestimate anybody including urself....... look at the reality........the worlds largest arms importer yet the poorest,corrupt,disease ridden nation... and wonder why?............ though from the bottom of my heart i admire ur govts economic policies... but.... lemme tell you something... the day this dreaded wave of terrorism dies in my country we would leave you behind... and thts the truth... now get back to ur call center.

Guys don't get too excited. This does not solve Pakistan's problems....

You have done it. Now after your post, rankings have changed a bit. Now Indians got to 1st position and Pakistanis slipped down to 5th :lol:

Relax bro I just like finding the source of things. I would be genuinely happy for Pakistanis if they indeed are the 4th most intelligent country in the world.

I have to say that this news has no impact on our society as a whole. Damage in the country has reached the highest stage.

Pakistanis here want to hear news that they want to hear!

Ok Indians if you aren't obsessed with Pakistan please stop posting in this thread... Thank you.

Yes we have poor but much better Per capita than you, corrupt but still second fastest economy, ..... And arm importer :rofl: we are 10 time bigger economy then you and still you import almost half as compare to India.....

And just dnt hide behind this terrorism bull ****... you yourself produce this terrorism and not crying for same ...

:lol::lol:

Chalo meri country me atleast kuch to hai ... jo kam koi bhi kar sakta hai .... but your country only famous for some camps ;)

Look at the title of the thread and look at what you are posting. Why are you trolling? Whats burning inside you? All you are proving in your rants is that you are insecure. You are on PDF - probably the best defense forum bar none - behave yourself or you will be wearing a pinky.
Some Indians (in fact all Indians) want to knock the source, some want to down this thread - it really shows the insecure and obsessive nature. Calm down - and stop salibating. If you dont agree with the OP then thats ok but stop posting flaming and trolling material. Its shameful to the flag you show in your avatar.

Looks like some people's @sses have been lit on fire upon hearing this news.

Yes we have poor but much better Per capita than you, corrupt but still second fastest economy, ..... And arm importer :rofl: we are 10 time bigger economy then you and still you import almost half as compare to India.....

And just dnt hide behind this terrorism bull ****... you yourself produce this terrorism and not crying for same ...

Much more per capita? u mean a few dollars? :rofl: seriously india took 7 decades just to catch up with Pakistan? yet look at ur country with so much poverty... u still feel proud about it? i appreciate ur wisdom... u made my night.. now i can sleep laughing.

As for crying.. im not kiddo... im just telling u the truth...

:lol::lol:

Chalo meri country me atleast kuch to hai ... jo kam koi bhi kar sakta hai .... but your country only famous for some camps ;)

Kid, if we activate those camps u will suffer 84 every year.... Pray we dnt do it.. agar hum (as per indians ) taliban ki support kar saktay haien against a super power than who the hell is india...

Look at the title of the thread and look at what you are posting. Why are you trolling? Whats burning inside you? All you are proving in your rants is that you are insecure. You are on PDF - probably the best defense forum bar none - behave yourself or you will be wearing a pinky.
Some Indians (in fact all Indians) want to knock the source, some want to down this thread - it really shows the insecure and obsessive nature. Calm down - and stop salibating. If you dont agree with the OP then thats ok but stop posting flaming and trolling material. Its shameful to the flag you show in your avatar.

what is the source of this news and the backup survey? Why is that not available anywhere on the web..? As an officer of the forum, you should be questioning the doubtful sources and establishing their credibility (or lack there of)..

what is the source of this news and the backup survey? Why is that not available anywhere on the web..? As an officer of the forum, you should be questioning the doubtful sources and establishing their credibility (or lack there of)..

Im more concerned at the obsessive nature Indians are bombarding this thread with poor quality off topic trolling material. Why is it that the Indians on PDF cant accept ANYTHING positive coming out of Pakistan - tell me why do you guys come on PDF and feel its ok to be disrespectful to the owners fatherland? Why are you pulses racing like 12 year olds? If you doubt the source thats fine - say so or move on but stop trolling and bringing off topic material - now do you want to say anything on topic?

Back
Top Bottom