What's new

Pakistanis ranked 4th most intelligent people globally

IQ or intelligence level as we call it is an individual measure of intelligence depending in the general environ one is brought up in.
In this regard, if Pakistan ranks 4th in the world than it is doing much better than others think.

APRIL FOOL! YOU MORONS :rofl:

Hey man, when you quoted my name in your post, the quote included things I didn't even say. Here is what I actually typed:

Well I am glad to know that I come from the 4th most intelligent people across the world. :D I still that Pakistanis should use their intelligence more for the betterment of our country & our people. A good example could be a person that's really good at fighting, if he uses his skills for committing crimes, he is just wasting his talent. However if he joins the army, not only will he get to develop his skills further, but he is also joining a cause that's good for his homeland.

Anyway does someone here know where I can find all the rankings resulting from this survey? It will be something interesting to read, then I call finally call people dumb with proof. ;)

Here is what you quoted:

Well I am glad to know that I come from the 4th most intelligent people across the world. I still that Pakistanis should use their intelligence more for the betterment of our country & our people. A good example could be a person that's really good at fighting, if he uses his skills for committing crimes, he is just wasting his talent. However if he joins the army, not only will he get to develop his skills further, but he is also joining a cause that's good for his homeland.

Anyway does someone here know where I can find all the rankings resulting from this survey? It will be something interesting to read, then I call finally call people dumb with proof.

Umadbro jealousy is cooking

They voted "in the PPP"? I think you meant "for the PPP".

Perhaps you shoud get your own IQ checked.

You can see that you weren't even able to quote some of us properly, next time reflect on that before you call us morons. April fools is tomorrow but in any case even if it's a joke, there is still some degree of authenticity to it. We may not be the 4th most intelligent people, but we are definitely among some of the most intelligent & hard working people on Earth. It just so happens that we are facing massive brain drain along with the misuse of our talents.

It's pathetic that once in a while when some good news comes out regarding Pakistanis, some Indian members here can't even let us enjoy that. Keep in mind I said some Indian members, not all. Anyway I do hope this isn't an April fools' joke but even if it is, I do know the capabilities of my nation, & it's safe to say we are not morons.

yeah, PDF allows only 8 quotations, i clubbed one or two. what difference does that make, as long as Pakistanis are being fooled!

some are still posting about Pakistani intelligence :rofl:

I see, I didn't know PDF allowed only 8 quotations, I am going to have to check up on that later. Next time, the smart & intelligent thing to do would be to remove the user names from the quotes to avoid confusion. You could even try stating earlier on in your response that you were forced to combine the quotes. ;)

For someone who acts as if he or she is more intelligent than us, you sure couldn't figure out how to write a proper response.

yeah, PDF allows only 8 quotations, i clubbed one or two. what difference does that make, as long as Pakistanis are being fooled!

some are still posting about Pakistani intelligence :rofl:

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/01/01/0101093118468.JPG

Source Year: 2012

They voted "in the PPP"? I think you meant "for the PPP".

Perhaps you shoud get your own IQ checked. :lol:

No, I meant what I wrote. Not that I need to explain it to you, but voting in a party into the power is a common expression.

Now off you go back to school - and remember, whilst you're there, get to grips with spelling. It's 'should', not 'shoud'. Goodbye.

I see, I didn't know PDF allowed only 8 quotations, I am going to have to check up on that later. Next time, the smart & intelligent thing to do would be to remove the user names from the quotes to avoid confusion. You could even try stating earlier on in your response that you were forced to combine the quotes. ;)

I understand your suggestiveness. No thanks.

For someone who claims to be more intelligent than us, you sure couldn't figure out how to write a proper response.

NO we don't.

I understand your suggestiveness. No thanks.

So if you are not going to take good advice, do not speak about intelligence. Intelligent & wise people tend to adopt good suggestions from others.

NO we don't.

I modified that part, it was my mistake. In fact I modified it before you responded.

Not surprising. Especially when we have Pakistanis working abroad on high ranks. Even in Pentagon and NASA.
Good going, speaks on behalf of every Pakistani.

My experience with foreigners, during my visit to Dubai last year, proves the title to be true. The adults I saw/met were supposedly dumb whereas the teenagers were smarter though. They would literally believe in anything, the Taxi drivers have got lot of stories to share!

So did anyone bother to dig out the report/survey thingy?

A slugdog nation become one of fastest growing economy because of hard work but beggars are still beggars no change at all ... Isnt it ????

Dude i think you meant "sluMdog" isnt it? - get some sleep. You will feel better in the morning.

Unless you can arrange for a SOLID source that PROVES that the Pakistanis as a nation or as an institution were sheltering OBL within the next 15 minutes, I'd suggest you get ready for an infrac..........

So when he was caught into your president house only then you consider it as solid proof ???

He was staying into your Army backyard since years and still you made conspiracy for that or you dnt want to accept truth ??

Dude i think you meant "sluMdog" isnt it? - get some sleep. You will feel better in the morning.

edited :partay:

Vo kahte hai na jaldi ka kam shaitan ka

Back
Top Bottom