What's new

Pakistanis need to be Honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dino

Reaction score
Seeing the numerous threads and posts slaming the saudis, the gulf and the sheer bubbling racism underneath i think it's safe to say there is nothing common between the gulf and pakistan save religion and even that is in question.

However what is needed from pakistan is a bit of honesty. As they say in surah kafiroun. You go your way and i shall go my way. If pakistan wants to look east or china that's not a problem. What is a problem is the double faced game pakistan loves to play. The guy who always turns up at everyone's wedding.

We arabs would love it and actually respect pakistan if they said look we dont want you or no longer need you or we decide to forge ahead our own path. But please spare us the pretense of friendship. As they say, it's better to a have an enemy in front of you than a mock friend behind you

Seeing the numerous threads and posts slaming the saudis, the gulf and the sheer bubbling racism underneath i think it's safe to say there is nothing common between the gulf and pakistan save religion and even that is in question.

However what is needed from pakistan is a bit of honesty. As they say in surah kafiroun. You go your way and i shall go my way. If pakistan wants to look east or china that's not a problem. What is a problem is the double faced game pakistan loves to play. The guy who always turns up at everyone's wedding.

We arabs would love it and actually respect pakistan if they said look we dont want you or no longer need you or we decide to forge ahead our own path. But please spare us the pretense of friendship. As they say, it's better to a have an enemy in front of you than a mock friend behind you
so unless we send our soldiers to fight for you, we aren't friends?? how many soldiers did you send us to fight against ttp?

i think your an indian... not an arab.... arabs understand the relationship between pakistan and the gulf states.

If we are not with you we are mocking you? Pakistan is already conducting a major operation in border areas of Afghanistan while keeping an eye on our arch enemy 'India' who is constantly creating problems for us through Afghanistan and supporting terrorist organizations like BLA and TTP..There are more than 20 percent Shias in Pakistan who think Saudi bombing of Yemen is cruel..One of my friend shared a post on facebook showing children and women died due to airstrikes. .'Collateral damage' I can understand but what's the difference between Israelis, Americans and you? I support Pakistan should send forces to defend Saudi Arabia or even help them incase of ground operation but your post is outright disrespectful. Brothers/Friends understand eachother situation.They dont jump to conclusions and go kaput.. And please do tell me what Saudi has done for Kashmir? There are more Indians in Saudi thn Pakistanis..where is the favour ya akhi? Are we a part of GCC? If Saudi ever gets attacked you will find more Pakistanis fighting for Saudi Arabia thn Saudis themselves.

Brother

Most Pakistanis have a healthy admiration for Saudi Arabia, its is the land of the prophet and land if the holy cities

Dont let liberals, ahmedis or dare i say it pakistanis (shia) with a different view point confuse the close relationship we have

Now Pakistan could become a very powerful state, but we need to continue to improve everything from the economy to our military to achieve our goals

Pakistan for aslong as I can remember has with a clean and open heart in the nsme of brotherhood extended all aid and help to Saudi and other arabs in times of need from taking in the israelis to defending your borders

With all your resources and money, what have you done for us?????

I dont mean the odd billion here or their, i mean you have funds worth hundreds of billions and trillions even yet hiw much gave you invested in Pakistan

We have a very experienced military that could become very powerful how much help, funds, investment have you extended to make it better

Our people govto work in your country but we hear horror stories about how south asians can be treated

We have a strategic alliance with you and when the time comes and you are under serious, REAL threat Pakistan will pull out all the stops to fight with you against ANY enemy

But we want change in the relationship, o hear news of Saudi plans to hire thousands of Pakistanis as permanent troops to protect Saudi along with paid for Pakistani weapons thats a good start

How about also investing in Pakistan like you have in EGYPT to make us stronger

How about investing in our military to increase its budget and msking it more powerful and take on both our enemies

How about some concrete anti-indian action

How about some solid laws to protect our workers in your country

We are your steadfast allies, but the time that Pakistan blindly puts itself and our own people at risk for others is OVER

help us and we will help you, negotiate a proper alliance and we expect wholesale GCC support against our enemies in india

You will see, that it is out of friendship that we are allowing you to go into Yemen for now.

It is pure suicide.

But coming back to the rest of your points, each of which could be applied to arab countries and their relationship with India.
Question : Name a non arab country which is a member of arab league ?
Hint ( it is not even a muslim country ).

We Arabs would love it and actually respect Pakistan if they said look we don't want you or no longer need you or we decide to forge ahead our own path. But please spare us the pretense of friendship. As they say, it's better to a have an enemy in front of you than a mock friend behind you

Brother, Saudis issue is that they want to jump off the cliff and want Pakistan to be with them while they commit suicide. Remember Iran Iraq wars? Have Sunnis eliminated Shias of vice versa? You need a hadith of Prophet Muhammad SAWW in which he mentioned that don't call anybody munafiq because have you not seen him saying "La Ilaha Illah Allah"?

Now you want to tell us Shias are enemies of Islam? Like you have a new definition of somebody being Muslim ahead of definition given to you by the Prophet Muhammad SAWW. What you need to see is that conflict between Saudi and Yemen is political and there are better ways to resolve political disputes. Do you need our words for Saudi Arabia's defense? I am ordinary Pakistani and I will stand with Saudi Arabia if the holy land is attacked or threatened Have you heard our Parliament repeat the same? Did you hear our Army Chief repeating the same?

For the problem you have, there will be a sub-military solution. Why don't you learn from Israel who has created fitna within Muslim Countries using money, intelligence and time. Iran has been supplying weapons to Huthis since ~2007 (as per American report) and you were sleeping while your neighborhood was being weaponised. Now the solution is not to take guns and go after Huthis, if you want to defeat them and defeat them like they would never rise their head again, fight them ideologically, beef up and support the ones who are against Huthis in Yemen and provide financial, logistic and military support to them in Yeman instead of taking your swords out and fighting.

Go out and check your borders and see which country is standing with you? Our forces are already there in Saudi Arabia and our pilots, intelligence and ground support is there. If Saudi Land is threatened, you will find us all there.

We respect you because you are the custodians of two holy mosques and this is a granted, irreversible honor you have and Pakistan has one of the most religious military on earth. Don't ever think that this religious force will be sitting on the fence while holy land is being invaded - have trust in Allah first and than the bond of brotherhood we share with you. You just need to see we are there to defend you - day and night - but we do not support your strategy of offense which is neither sustainable nor a solution to your problem. Liston to what Pakistan is saying, it has your betterment at heart before its own.

Last edited:
@op
This forum don't show true picture of Pakistanis, most Pakistanis knows KSA is a friendly country, while they respect Arabs. China or KSA both are friends, there is no priority among Pakistanis.

But KSA should understand, Pakistan at the moment is in state of war, and can't afford another war. Otherwise Pakistan clearly said they will help if someone try to attack KSA. So what is the issue?

oman is part of gcc but they r not fighting against houthis but Saudi and uae is not asking them instead they r forcing Pakistan who has a lot of problems of his own
They cannot, so leave that aside. Also I respect OP point why we are speaking against Saudis? We shouldn't start criticising KSA for no reason.

Last edited:

Are you sure you are not an indian ?

You must learn to respect first and then look at the laws u have in saudi arabia and how u treat Pakistanies their.If u think we r mocking you then choice is yours!!

I fail to understand one thing, are Arabs so oblivious to the current situation in Pakistan, which is actually actively funded by GCC countries rich donors. Around 40% of Pakistan Army is engaged in battling the TTP and its affiliates with India constantly trying to flare situation at eastern border in order to divide the concentration of PA. Yet GCC demanded that we should come and spill blood of our soldiers for what is essentially their war. Sorry but this is not racism, I as a Pakistani felt disgusted when a minister of UAE threatens us of dire (grave) consequences, on what base? Few million Pakistanis living and working in GCC, so some how it gives you leverage over us and makes us your slaves? No thanks. Pakistan haven't abandoned its GCC partners (honestly, there isn't a feeling of that) but instead cautioned a restraint approach. How are Saudis planning to quash the rebellion without a ground invasion? If the answer is by using blood of my countrymen because it is cheap, please spare us this brotherhood.

Both KSA along with its allies and Iran are engaged in a dirty game which have put this whole region and the rest of world at huge risk. We are making choices based on our interests, for whats its worth idea of Pakistan attacking another muslim country or soldiers fighting other muslims is not acceptable to most. That was a leading cause of confusion among earlier operations against TTP. Secondly, no matter how much wahabi and their sponsored mullahs try to project, the sectarian divide is not deep.

You need to realign your expectations and wishes to ground realities of the day, I am sorry but I have visited both KSA and several Gulf countries, never once I felt that those countries respected us or felt wanted. GCC allowed India to be an observer, I personally don't see anything wrong with this. But at a far deeper level, this sends a strong signal to Pakistan about the perception Gulf arab countries view us by.
Fending for our national interests does not make us racist, it makes us realists. Whats is racist, is GCC threatening us with dire consequences.

@op
This forum don't show true picture of Pakistanis, most Pakistanis knows KSA is a friendly country, while they respect Arabs. China or KSA both are friends, there is no priority among Pakistanis.

But KSA should understand, Pakistan at the moment is in state of war, and can't afford another war. Otherwise Pakistan clearly said they will help if someone try to attack KSA. So what is the issue?

They cannot, so leave that aside. Also I respect OP point why we are speaking against Saudis? We shouldn't start criticising KSA for no reason.

And who gave you the right to talk for what most of Pakistani's think? No body is talking against KSA, but the reality is something we can't run from. How exactly is Mecca and Madina under threat by Houthis or Iran? Last time I checked both were muslims or we are supposed to believe some wahabi myth which declares them as heretics, who are we to decide. The biggest threat to Islam and muslim history originates from one place and once place only, Wahabi ideology which is hell bent on destroying all elements of Islamic history and most recently the leaked paper discussing moving of grave of prophet PBUH.

images

Mate if friendship between the nations is all about joining friends in battlefield can I dare to ask how many Arab nations joined Pakistan's wars it fought against India, four wars? How many Arab nations being true or honest friends joined hands with Pakistan on its war against terrorism? Just to highlight the extent of loss ,more than 60 thousand Pakistanis have been killed at the hands of terrorists. Palestinians are killed in Israeli aggression, thousands of Pakistanis stand in a bid to show solidarity with Palestinians. Pakistan don't recognize Israel as a state not because it has territorial disputes with Israel but because of the Palestinian people, Pakistan even practically took part in 1967 war. I don't complain about Palestinian stance on Kashmir. Now, how many of you Arabs show solidarity when dozens of Pakistanis die in terrorist attacks? Needless to mention who's funding these terrorists who're spreading terrorism in the name of religion. Most wanted terrorists to Pakistan are allowed to take a short shelter in a brotherly country which by chance is an Arab country. GCC has a seat for India but not for Pakistan. And you're applying Surah Al Kafirun to us!

Do you know Pakistani troops are already there in KSA, deployed at its frontier with Iraq? Plus Pakistan army contingents in various Arab countries busy training their armies?

My dear friend you have to realize the fact that Pakistan is in state of war, a massive operation against terrorists is going on in FATA. We have issues on two borders, one technically is a line of control - Pak-Afghan border alone is about 2600 kms in length. Unfortunately sectarian elements are also busy fighting proxy war in Pakistan. In short Pakistani armed forces have multifaceted problems to deal with and it's definitely not prudent for forces to spread themselves too thin.

Another crying moment from a sand dweller.

We are not brothers of Saudis, we never will be brothers of Saudis.

Saudis were Rapist and pillagers those who attacked caravans and finally got in bed with the British to stab the ottomans in the back and were rewarded with a fake state.

Pakistanis are diverse and some of us are proud of our heritage, our heritage is not Arabic we have our great civilizations and history, so we were and still are the same before and after Islam.

Historically Arabs have been inferior to Iranians and always will be, oil can't buy you great heritage nor can it buy you courage, you are born with it or not and Iranians are born with it.

Why should Pakistan help you?, when ever did you help us, you look down on our people yet you don't realize we look down on you and your Semitic heritage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom