What's new

Our heroes need to be respected šŸ’Ŗ

Future Pakistan is linked with our armed forces
It's times we get behind our armed forces and forget about politicans who have divided this country

Imran Khan has to go. We need unity not hate

Yeah, no. Please wait a generation or two before public can buy this šŸŽ šŸ’© again.

We are where we are because of the land grabbing, power hungry duffers who didnā€™t even spare the mother of nation.

Yeah, no. Please wait a generation or two before public can buy this šŸŽ šŸ’© again.

We are where we are because of the land grabbing, power hungry duffers who didnā€™t even spare the mother of nation.
Public isn't important they don't know anything

We need discipline people to understand and run this country

A person who can't run a mile and wake up early in the morning isn't fit to run or decide on this country future

I'm with Asim munir shahab I am sure he will choose the right people

army is cancer munir is whisky piss head. we need imran khan back.
Pakistan was saved by the army and broken by politicans

Public isn't important they don't know anything
Nice...
We need discipline people to understand and run this country
And who are these displined people? The same ones who accumulate assets beyond means and piss off abroad once they retire? The ones who commit high treason by breaking their oaths?
A person who can't run a mile and wake up early in the morning isn't fit to run or decide on this country future
And the butcher of Gujrat can do that? Xi Jinping? Biden?
IK wasn't fit enough?
I'm with Asim munir shahab I am sure he will choose the right people

The same guy who spoke couldn't put two words infront of the Chinese FM? A grade 22 officer, that's what COAS. No mandate whatsoever.
Pakistan was saved by the army and broken by politicans
When? Stiring crap in 1965? Or 1971? Or 1999?

No, they don't.

And to the people who say that the individual soldiers are also holy cows, think properly.

Being an ordinary soldier is exactly the same as any other job, it shouldn't be given sanctity over any other career, as it only serves the homeland at the end of the day, just like any other career.

For this reason, the fault lies not only in the top brass, but at every level of the military that refuses to open their eyes to the fact that they are tyrants, and indulge in the consumption of DHAs and land looted from citizens. They are equally responsible for the state of this country.

The army needs to be massively reformed and made less of a conglomerate. No more DHAs upon retirement. Yes, you can get better state pension for serving or if you are wounded. But free housing? Absolutely not.
Nor should the average citizen go out of their way to please the high ranking members of the military. We are all servants of the state at a base level, no one is above anyone else.

This is all a slight glance at the level of state rot that has etched away at the backbone of this society.

Sab se bara chituya - fasial naseer
Khandani dala- faisal naseer
Khabees baap ki aulad - fasial naseer
Khanzeer ki najaiz aulad- faisal naseer
ghaleez nazar- faisal Naseer

Hi sir , I have named my new born puppies after Pakistani generals .

Come here Bajwa gets curious laughter from Pakistanis in the park & that I have the best name for dogs .even Punjabi Indians laugh when I call out the dogs

Whiskey muneers been shitting in the gutter again . He is the filthiest dog I own aptly named I think .

My big dogs are named zardari & Nawaaz gunjoo shareef . The locals love their names

Hi sir , I have named my new born puppies after Pakistani generals .

Come here Bajwa gets curious laughter from Pakistanis in the park & I have the best name for dogs .

Whiskey muneers been shitting in the gutter again . He is the filthiest dog I own aptly named I think .
That is unironically a great idea.

Heros are respected who sacrificed their lives for Pakistan. Soldiers who sell this motherland are not from them or among them. We respect hero and we curse professional criminals hiding behind the institution.

Back
Top Bottom