What's new

Our heroes need to be respected šŸ’Ŗ

Screenshot_20230616_072553_Facebook.jpg

For the army and establishment to be neutral and allow the power hungry politicians to fight among themselves is a disaster waiting to happen. The establishment must play a role of a peacemaker without any bias, bring all on one platform to negotiate and bring peace.

Public isn't important they don't know anything

We need discipline people to understand and run this country

A person who can't run a mile and wake up early in the morning isn't fit to run or decide on this country future

I'm with Asim munir shahab I am sure he will choose the right people

Pakistan was saved by the army and broken by politicans
All of these brave generals intelligence and discipline lies in there off shore bank accounts and the rusty G3/Ak47 they carry. Why are all previous chief of staffs and ISI heads disappeared and now living abroad why don't they live in this country???
No wonder they are carrying on leeching the country and are still in power from the last 75 years and country is at the verge of default what a performance. People hired to protect the country from the outside at the borders and liberate Kashmir are residing in Islamabad in DHA's. Islamabad is a long way from the Kashmir or Sialkot borders don't you think? They are busy kidnapping, torturing, and killing citizens to save their rule. What 5th generation war of liberation war they are fighting in the Islamabad by making **** videos and raiding houses at the middle of the night who raises a voice. Who labelled Fatima Jinnah traitor and ultimately eliminated her to secure there rule are disgrace to the Islamic republic of Pakistan and deserved to be locked up under 6 feet and levelled there signs of existence.
Crap generals who have torn down the constitution and any law if there was one must be held accountable and other then firing squad is no remedy for them for there deeds. Defenders of this rouge army must revisit there own educational and IQ levels before putting on any comment as its absolutely disgraceful to be on the side of the killers and who is using there uniform to hold a country hostage.

For the army and establishment to be neutral and allow the power hungry politicians to fight among themselves is a disaster waiting to happen. The establishment must play a role of a peacemaker without any bias, bring all on one platform to negotiate and bring peace.

I am glad you are starting to see what's at stake.
As for the OP @ziaulislam , I don't know his troll post was before I requested him to stop trolling. Otherwise, he's another like the @El Sidd troll. Please don't.
Take a stand and speak clearly! I took a stand against Imran Khan the day his Speaker threw out the NCM in April 2022. I have spoken clearly on my changed stance and I am vindicated. I didn't troll and any senior member trolling is unbecoming of them.

PS. To this day me and my younger brother in Karachi are not talking about Imran Khan--he is also infected with the Imrandoo Virus. Lord have mercy [on Pakistan!]

As for the OP @ziaulislam , I don't know his troll post was before I requested him to stop trolling. Otherwise, he's another like the @El Sidd troll. Please don't.
Take a stand and speak clearly! I took a stand against Imran Khan the day his Speaker threw out the NCM in April 2022. I have spoken clearly on my changed stance and I am vindicated. I didn't troll and any senior member trolling is unbecoming of them.

PS. To this day me and my younger brother in Karachi are not talking about Imran Khan--he is also infected with the Imrandoo Virus. Lord have mercy [on Pakistan!]

But is the establishment doing that? NO. They also must accept their mistakes and stop playing politics, undermining civilian leadership, blackmailing, false cases, propaganda, forcing media to change narrative. This all brings hatred and division. We cannot deny their own faults in spreading hatred and division, they supported and funded extremists to use them against the secular nationalists, one minute they're with NS and then make plans to remove him, same with Bhuttos and now Imran Khan. How did all this benefit Pakistan and its people.

But is the establishment doing that? NO. They also must accept their mistakes and stop playing politics, undermining civilian leadership, blackmailing, false cases, propaganda, forcing media to change narrative. This all brings hatred and division. We cannot deny their own faults in spreading hatred and division, they supported and funded extremists to use them against the secular nationalists, one minute they're with NS and then make plans to remove him, same with Bhuttos and now Imran Khan. How did all this benefit Pakistan and its people.

The Establishment exists as long as Pakistan is a 'security state' and that is because of Pakistan-India rivalry over Kashmir. It is a reality and can't be removed until there is peace between India and Pakistan.
About the military's involvement in politics, I believe the military really does NOT want to engage in politics. I believe the military's doctrine, from 1950s onward is, that the military controls foreign policy, especially security matters and leave the rest to the politicians.

Unfortunately, time and again, the military had to intervene. It is a long history with some justified interventions and some not.

But I don't believe that the Generals' involvement in business activities is the cause of Pakistan's economic woes. Dr. Ashfaq [Khan?], an economy expert says that building DHAs like projects cause a lot of economic activities in many sectors.

As for the current crises--I have said it multiple times that Imran's path to power was via the Establishment and his path back to power after April 2022 was by co-opting some in the Establishment. His mayhem and anarchy has absolutely nothing to do with 'civilian supremacy' blah blah. Once you cut the clutter, all politicians in Pakistan are in power-politics. Imran happens to be the most stupid of them all and has lost.

What would have possessed you to tag me in this useless troll thread?

However I can offer mediation between you and your brother so that we have one less dysfunctional family in Pakistan.

So you respect cancer as well ?.
These scums are worse than cancer.
East India company EST 1947 has been the plage which has killed anyone in its path of greed

The Establishment exists as long as Pakistan is a 'security state' and that is because of Pakistan-India rivalry over Kashmir. It is a reality and can't be removed until there is peace between India and Pakistan.
About the military's involvement in politics, I believe the military really does NOT want to engage in politics. I believe the military's doctrine, from 1950s onward is, that the military controls foreign policy, especially security matters and leave the rest to the politicians.

Unfortunately, time and again, the military had to intervene. It is a long history with some justified interventions and some not.

But I don't believe that the Generals' involvement in business activities is the cause of Pakistan's economic woes. Dr. Ashfaq [Khan?], an economy expert says that building DHAs like projects cause a lot of economic activities in many sectors.

As for the current crises--I have said it multiple times that Imran's path to power was via the Establishment and his path back to power after April 2022 was by co-opting some in the Establishment. His mayhem and anarchy has absolutely nothing to do with 'civilian supremacy' blah blah. Once you cut the clutter, all politicians in Pakistan are in power-politics. Imran happens to be the most stupid of them all and has lost.

Few things
If you could answer how many Militaries in the world run these sides business ?
Why most of this is only in the countries under the thumb of dictators, but you wanna know the side effects of these economic activities.
Major of Retired army officers hold chairs in state orgs now when these business compete against private businesses they get better subsidy and cut them off before they go, and these funds dont go back to public they go back to military pockets if Army does run multi billion dollar empire why they need billions from States

What about military interfering and rigging elections for ayub, bhutto, against benzair how Nawaz family was brought into politics, what happened in 90s in karachi, and still going on in Balochistan now in NWFP & Punjab.

Who you kidding, Military is no saviour of Pakistan they are just a greedy corporate empire who will do whatever to keep its wallet full its just they cant manage social media and everything is coming out.
And people of Pakistan are finally seeing the true face.

Why Pakistan military only celebrates shaheeds and does PR on them instead of focusing on why so many deaths of low ranking jawans any inquiry on that ? Anyone held accountable.
Pakistan army has been fighting TTP and such for over a decade but still cant stop them meanwhile they can trace and put thousands of people in jail ?
I mean this doesn't make sense why we dont see military and intelligence agencies being held accountable for the deaths in Peshwar school ? Or thousands of deaths of civilians what were they doing ?
If these are coming from Afghanistan & India why is military being all these fancies weapon systems i mean militarys sole job is to protect Borders of Pakistan and its people if they cant do that properly why give them billion dollar companies?
Why must thet get cushy jobs after retirement how many other countries do that ?
If they were doing the job properly but after billion of dollars in loses ,70K deaths they have show one thing is that they cant do the job properly they will only kidnap, blackmail, torture or kill unarmed, civilian if they go against the empire

What your are saying is the official defacto ISPR statement that has been out since general ayub took the government that Is "politicans have failed the country, we don't want to but we are forced to save it"

This "forced" service led them to imprison th founder Fatima Jinnah in 1964 after discrediting her.

This "forced" saving was somewhat justified in 1977 given political upheaval and lawlessness but "forced" saving didn't made sense in 1998 Kargil war yet people said okay country was almost bankrupted then.

The "forced" saving didn't made sense in 1990s when Bhutto govt was scuttled several times by ISI and her brother killed while she was in the govt. A state within a state as she called it

The forced saving display in 2022 didn't made sense though as there was nothing going on back then

With regard to security state .. Pakistan isn't a security state .it's military inc state..

The military isn't involved because of security concerns mostly it gets involved when it's business gets in jeopardy...so of any govt tries to reign the military inc it will be toppled be it taxation reforms or opening up the economy or privitzation
E.g NLC FWO will never allow a foreign organization to work
Fauhi foundation will call taxation unacceptable as it's "foundation" so it can sell it's cement and cereals tax free

A security state was vietname or Korea or so many other examples

In Pakistan the private sector is scuttled and military inc gets perks..that destroys the economy but preserve their business just like a mafia

But military has mostly settled it's issue with IndiaI, India and Pakistan(bajwa doctrine) issues are mostly settled both sides probably defacto agreed upon current LOC and neither side want to get involved in war

2- Pakistan military is involved in politics simple for the money šŸ’°šŸ’°šŸ’° that's pretty much it

3- doesn't matter what the reality is..what matters is what people think
4- Imran Khan is done and dusted, I think everyone agrees on this. So the imrandoo virus is finally dead
Question is how will this tug of war play between bilawal(Sindh)and maryum (Punjab) and the military again

Future Pakistan is linked with our armed forces
It's times we get behind our armed forces and forget about politicans who have divided this country

Imran Khan has to go. We need unity not hate

No country has flourished and developed based on its armed forces.. Get this nonsense out of your mind. This drama of over glorifying armed forces should come to it's end now. Everybody is doing its job. Rather armed forces are poking their nose in every body's job resulting in destruction and dum institutions of this country.

Back
Top Bottom