What's new

Our heroes need to be respected šŸ’Ŗ

I wonder how much of a role in all this has been played by Pinky Peerni. Ever since she entered Imran Khan's life, the man has gone down the gutter. He was also egoistic and perhaps weak minded in spiritual matters but the way Peerni has manipulated Imran Khan, apparently, it is unbelievable. And I think most of Imran's blunders are because of Peerni and not because of Imran himself.

I think the foreign backers have their own agendas to protect. IMF and the US are clearly favouring Imran Khan over the current regime and most likely because of the coziness this lot has with China and because of CPEC. The CPEC which has not produced anything of worth for Pakistan other than mountains of promises has now started to make even me wonder why we are so much in China's camp as opposed to the US camp with good relations with China.
Glade Ik drama is finally over. He is now history. The future is bilawal and maryum

Now people of Pakistan can enjoy maryum Nawaz and ishaq dar true potential. I think ishaq dar can do better..we still can go down another rating we are at c--- after triple movement but d is still achievable.

Unfortunately the bad news is that there is no pushtoons blood that be sold for 6b$ of cheap CSF that we got in 2016-2017

May be we may get lucky with Iran?!, I doubt accepting Israel will give us anything similar.

As for me, my prayers šŸ™ are the rupee hit 1000 so I can get some cheap farm land I am eyeing in my village.

I am with you on this! The reason I am so much against Imran since April 2022 is because I feel my own intellect deceived me: Believing in a deranged person like him for so long.
Imran, in 2018, had Erdogan of 2003 as a path forward and Nawaz Sharif (multiple times) as a warning. There were lessons to be learned from both. But... just look at his blunders! When I say he was the dumbest leader of any country in modern human history for a country the size and vulnerabilities like Pakistan then I mean that!
His hand were tied. He never hand power like Erdogan had
His blunders were that he is too grandiose..all he had to was to wait it out a year in opposition

Anyway his politics are over..the future is bilawal for next 5 yrs and will see whose next.

Management of elections should be issue Sindh and south Punjab will go to PPPP, PMLN will be given Punjab while KP will distributed between mualana and JI and PTI

I hope some sort of stability comes so atleast we can have no trouble flying back and forth

As long as stability keeps elite okay we should be fine šŸ˜

Glade Ik drama is finally over. He is now history. The future is bilawal and maryum

Now people of Pakistan can enjoy maryum Nawaz and ishaq dar true potential. I think ishaq dar can do better..we still can go down another rating we are at c--- after triple movement but d is still achievable.

Unfortunately the bad news is that there is no pushtoons blood that be sold for 6b$ of cheap CSF that we got in 2016-2017

May be we may get lucky with Iran?!, I doubt accepting Israel will give us anything similar.

As for me, my prayers šŸ™ are the rupee hit 1000 so I can get some cheap farm land I am eyeing in my village.
So, you try to scare me with Bilawal and Maryum? I am scared indeed and rattled and dumbfounded at our limited pool of leadership which is dynastic.

And so this again brings me to Imran Khan, the man who could have changed it all; the man who was brought into power to break and change the status quo ...... and how he failed us all. Instead of building Pakistan and working to win his next tenure through the ballot, he went about wreaking havoc on those who no longer mattered and wasted all the energy and resources in pursuit of senseless targets. He ran the economy into the ground and also sowed seeds of descent, disharmony and hatred. Anyone else could have been so much better.

His blunders were that he is too grandiose..all he had to was to wait it out a year in opposition

Anyway his politics are over..the future is bilawal for next 5 yrs and will see whose next.

Management of elections should be issue Sindh and south Punjab will go to PPPP, PMLN will be given Punjab while KP will distributed between mualana and JI and PTI

I hope some sort of stability comes so atleast we can have no trouble flying back and forth

As long as stability keeps elite okay we should be fine šŸ˜

Am I missing the humor ? :partay:

Indeed, Imran's hands were tied. As were the hands of all previous Pakistani PMs after ZAB.
BUT... Imran still had some room to maneuver as long as he didn't go too far into foreign-affairs. Imran, like all other Pakistani PMs since ZAB, was expected to 'deliver' on the economy so that the Establishment would just concentrate on the security. I believe, since the death of Zia ul Haq, that truly has been the Establishment's doctrine: Security matters to the military and economic matters to the civilians. As long as Pakistan is a 'security state', the military is the topmost on the totem pole in Pakistan's power structure.
And, yes, ALL he had to do was to walk across the aisle after losing the NCM in April 2022 and bide his time. PDM was/is an unnatural force, united by the fear of Imran.

And so this again brings me to Imran Khan, the man who could have changed it all; the man who was brought into power to break and change the status quo ...... and how he failed us all. Instead of building Pakistan and working to win his next tenure through the ballot, he went about wreaking havoc on those who no longer mattered and wasted all the energy and resources in pursuit of senseless targets. He ran the economy into the ground and also sowed seeds of descent, disharmony and hatred. Anyone else could have been so much better.
Lust for more Power, my friend. Power, on top of a very mighty ego and arrogance that did Imran in!! One account says that, after the Pulwarna incident in 2019, Pakistan was looking at all options from India, including an outright war. So there was a National Security Council meeting in Pakistan with the military and all the Opposition parties invitied to discuss something so critical. Imran refused to attend even that meeting because he'd have to sit and/or shake hands with the Opposition politicians.

Election first

Election first / Protection of People's Vote

Election first / Right to vote and pick our own leader

Admit Civilians are the true Owners of Country

Release of Political Activist and Protection of Home and Families / Women and Children first

Both of you exaggerate the 'Military Inc' enterprises. I have no personal reason to support the Pakistani military except I know that once you remove the last bastion of stability and security then Pakistan would be truly 'done'--which seems to be a 'wish' in many PTI fanbois still infected with the Imrandoo Virus (not saying you two are!). I graduated from Karachi University in 1990. In the [unofficial] Year Book, one question was 'Who do you hate most?'. My answer was 'Pakistani Military Generals'. But since then I don't hate them anymore. They have a place in the Pakistani society and will remain until there is peace between India and Pakistan. And who the hell are the Generals anyway? They ARE from the Pakistani society--from a Musharraf in Karachi to someone from Chakwal to someone from Khyber Pakthoonkhwa. It is a myth that they are separate from 'Pakistan'. They are just as good and bad as the rest of the Pakistani society.

As for the various 'businesses' run by the military: I wish they didn't but, on the whole, their affects on Pakistan are not as toxic as people say. People used to Pooh Pooh a certain lady author (forgetting her name--some Dr. Zubaida or Aisha?) who wrote a book about military businesses some years ago. But since the Imrandoo Virus Epidemic, the same people follow her logic. It is unbecoming of educated people to follow a personality to the point of cultism. I don't even consider Mr. Jinnah to be without flaws and in contrast a stupid charlatan like Imran Khan deserves contempt and his followers need some therapy.
The title is misleading.. By the way heroes don't need constant reminders to the people that they were heroes. What pathetic idea it is..
And why people are so much sensitive about only military heroes. What about the civilians ones..??

By the way if I am not wrong this thread initiator was abusing military a while back when PTI was in govt.. What a tragedy it is

The title is misleading.. By the way heroes don't need constant reminders to the people that they were heroes. What pathetic idea it is..
And why people are so much sensitive about only military heroes. What about the civilians ones..??

By the way if I am not wrong this thread initiator was abusing military a while back when PTI was in govt.. What a tragedy it is
Reality is military doesn't accept Imran Khan and Pakistan is hurting

Military is necessary Imran Khan isnt because military loss will be Pakistan loss as military will only lose if there is war like in 1971

So if military loss is unacceptable then Ik has to leave

I hope future is IPP but it may be maryum or bilawal too. Time will tell

Civilians are duffers who cares

Awaam is neutral.. pant utaro brigade mercenary rent a tabar got $$ from Qatar for football isscoorkity fukedup lol

1688468877003.png

Awaam is neutral.. pant utaro brigade mercenary rent a tabar got $$ from Qatar for football isscoorkity fukedup lol
Well let's look for stability

At this time IK will bring more choas

Let have a good cool elections and I hope a IPP leds a technocrat govt into power as ishaq dar may end up as a disaster

Honorable mister Hafiz general sahab needs to intervene here

People are owner of Pakistan , and they are the ones who have true right to pick their Leader

No Fauji created Pakistan

Hold Elections / Respect People/ Respect the homes of Political activities and their family

Then talk about any thing else

Back
Top Bottom