What's new

Pakistanis need to be Honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I saw the clip. Why would I want to translate it for you? Pakistan has 20% Shia (40 milion). So I can create fitna here! You are a thakfiri and I am not. I leave these matters to the Ulema to discuss. As far as lying is concerned you need to first learn adab and that is first bab in fiqha before the Ulema even teach you.

As far as 'war' drums are concerned, my hereafter is not for sale. Of course I won't fight for dajal supporters. You are talking to the wrong person, try knocking on Sharif or General's doors who will sell the blood of Muslims for money. Have you tried Americans?

People like you are so ignorant when you come on here, you think ALL Pakistanis are MUSLIMS and SUNNAH! There are sorts on this forum! When a sincere brother like myself tells you, why do you get offended when I ask you is fighting for House of Al-Saud, Shahada?

My dear brother in Islam, You have come here because you know MUSLIMS of Pakistan are sincere fighters. We are not cowards and used to comfortable dwellings! We are mountainous people like myself from Kashmir.

But ask yourself, why do you need Pakistani 'cannon-fodder'? Eygpt has a massive army! All the GCC countries can make the numbers for ground troops.

You give RACISTS on here ammunition who called me a ''sand nigger'' wannabe when I defend Muslims. Read my posts and you will see!

I have a questions for you: Why are you not there? Are Pakistani Muslim lives cheap?

Was'salaamu-Alayk

You were called a sand jigga wannabe because you betrayed the community you hail from you didn't defend Muslims you defended the Semites.

Shia Sunni is bullshyte, we were what we are now before and after Islam, only fools buy Shia Sunni bullcrap.

You got me angry by calling me a racist, I don't promote racism I just encourage prejudism and encourage pakistaniyat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom