What's new

Pakistanis need to be Honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, Thanks for telling me you took an adequate sample size with 95% CI and a validated questionnaire. Care to share you materials and methods along with results, hahaha. I am just messing with you.

I fail to understand this Indian lobby being stronger, if that is the case Arabs should feel closer and comfortable with Indians they should ask them to send their army, after all India does have professional battle tested military. Arabs havent respected us, and with this attitude of ours they never will. As long as they know we are dependent on them for our economic growth we will never grow. Not a single country have developed into something by being economically dependent on others.
Burning of 3 Pakistani's is not something unique or isolated. maltreatment of Pakistanis is rampant in GCC, particularly in Kuwait, KSA and Qatar. What I find irritating is accusation by Arabs where they label us as racists, when in reality its the other way around.

Ohh come on, it was accident, go and read the facts. And now you are making no sense. Why would they call Indian Army to protect them. And what Indian Lobby strong means that Arab trust them for protecting them?

We Pakistanis are hard people to work with, We don't take any harsh words from Arabs, which irritates them. While when it comes to Indians, they apparently take what ever they says, they get scared and always worried about losing the Job. While Pakistanis are otherway around. They literately don't care if something comes on ego. prior 1996, Oman was having most of Pakistanis, but then suddenly, all Pakistani left when a game was played by Indian. And Indian remained become strongest. Now today, most of the workers are from Bangladesh, yet highest revenue goes to India who are on 3rd number. They bring their own people in. While in case of Pakistanis they look for all. we don't respect each other, are not united.

frankly, if we are weak in term of Jobs, it's our nature which keeps us on the bottom. Not Arab's preference. since in company's Indian made them dependent upon for even making decisions.

Seeing the numerous threads and posts slaming the saudis, the gulf and the sheer bubbling racism underneath i think it's safe to say there is nothing common between the gulf and pakistan save religion and even that is in question.

However what is needed from pakistan is a bit of honesty. As they say in surah kafiroun. You go your way and i shall go my way. If pakistan wants to look east or china that's not a problem. What is a problem is the double faced game pakistan loves to play. The guy who always turns up at everyone's wedding.

We arabs would love it and actually respect pakistan if they said look we dont want you or no longer need you or we decide to forge ahead our own path. But please spare us the pretense of friendship. As they say, it's better to a have an enemy in front of you than a mock friend behind you

my dear dear Dino,

are you from Saudi arabia?

just want to know the basis of your stance first before responding it.

Pakistan is engaged in terrorism and border firing, by the same people who conspired to invade Saudi Arabia. i.e. iran
Saudi Arabia has been too lenient so far... it should teach Houthi terroists lesson they deserve, instead of forgiving them.
Pakistan indeed missed the chance to join a larger coalition, which could have been a game changer for Pakistan.

Last edited:
Islamic bomb name was given by CNN 1998, when Pakistan done the tests.
It was Zulfiqar ali bhutto who came up with the concept 'Islamic civilization's bomb'..

The Christian, Jewish and Hindu civilizations have nuclear capability, along with Communist powers. Only the Islamic civilization was without it, but the situation was about to change. What difference does my life make now when I can imagine eighty million of my countrymen standing under the nuclear cloud of a defenseless sky? Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, former President of Pakistan

And Indian remained become strongest. Now today, most of the workers are from Bangladesh, yet highest revenue goes to India who are on 3rd number. They bring their own people in. While in case of Pakistanis they look for all. we don't respect each other, are not united.

frankly, if we are weak in term of Jobs, it's our nature which keeps us on the bottom. Not Arab's preference. since in company's Indian made them dependent upon for even making decisions.
Simple reason - Indians are more educated and have a higher skill set and thus more Indians are employed in relatively higher skilled sectors compared to Pakistani's.

Stop blaming the world for what you show - incompetence.

Seeing the numerous threads and posts slaming the saudis, the gulf and the sheer bubbling racism underneath i think it's safe to say there is nothing common between the gulf and pakistan save religion and even that is in question.

However what is needed from pakistan is a bit of honesty. As they say in surah kafiroun. You go your way and i shall go my way. If pakistan wants to look east or china that's not a problem. What is a problem is the double faced game pakistan loves to play. The guy who always turns up at everyone's wedding.

We arabs would love it and actually respect pakistan if they said look we dont want you or no longer need you or we decide to forge ahead our own path. But please spare us the pretense of friendship. As they say, it's better to a have an enemy in front of you than a mock friend behind you

You mean Pakistanis are a dishonest bunch who eat free at Arab weddings?

Pakistan itself is in an ICU. You can't expect us to fight your wars when our own country needs all hands on deck.

Saudi Military Budget is about 81 billion dollars per year, third worldwide after United States and China: List of countries by military expenditures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan's total national debt is 57 billion dollars: Pakistan Debt Clock :: National Debt of Pakistan

The disparity could not be bigger.

Observer status.

Question two, Where does UAE store oil as in strategic reserve?

That I do not know. I did not even know they actually have a strategic reserve for oil. All I know is that UAE has one of the world's largest national sovereign funds at over one trillion dollars: List of countries by sovereign wealth funds - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ya akhi........"Wa tasimu bi hab lilah hi JAMIO wala Tafaraku"

It was Zulfiqar ali bhutto who came up with the concept 'Islamic civilization's bomb'..

The Christian, Jewish and Hindu civilizations have nuclear capability, along with Communist powers. Only the Islamic civilization was without it, but the situation was about to change. What difference does my life make now when I can imagine eighty million of my countrymen standing under the nuclear cloud of a defenseless sky? Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, former President of Pakistan

Simple reason - Indians are more educated and have a higher skill set and thus more Indians are employed in relatively higher skilled sectors compared to Pakistani's.

Stop blaming the world for what you show - incompetence.

Lol, that's what you think. But reality is completely different. If I didn't knew I would have believed you.

Ohh come on, it was accident, go and read the facts. And now you are making no sense. Why would they call Indian Army to protect them. And what Indian Lobby strong means that Arab trust them for protecting them?

We Pakistanis are hard people to work with, We don't take any harsh words from Arabs, which irritates them. While when it comes to Indians, they apparently take what ever they says, they get scared and always worried about losing the Job. While Pakistanis are otherway around. They literately don't care if something comes on ego. prior 1996, Oman was having most of Pakistanis, but then suddenly, all Pakistani left when a game was played by Indian. And Indian remained become strongest. Now today, most of the workers are from Bangladesh, yet highest revenue goes to India who are on 3rd number. They bring their own people in. While in case of Pakistanis they look for all. we don't respect each other, are not united.

You are contradicting yourself again and again.

Hi,

My man---we Pakistans did not do it to you---. It was our politicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom