What's new

Pakistanis are pathological liars - Richard Clarke

and as if the yanks are a paragon of truth. The world is a witness to Fallujah, this century;s worst atrocity by state on another state. The dossiers if lies presented to the world and over a million dead.

And amerucans dont lie?....what about Iraq & WMD?...OBL hiding in his well built catsle with full ventilation system in place inside tora bora mountain?

Troll thread opened by a frustrated obsessive member from a certain place.

Reported

And amerucans dont lie?....what about Iraq & WMD?...OBL hiding in his well built catsle with full ventilation system in place inside tora bora mountain?
Red Herrings.

Translation: usually when a diplomat or politician accuses someone else of being a "pathological liar" that means the person accused is a better liar than he is - one who can talk more smoothly and convincingly while lying.

A classic example was "Baghdad Bob" ("Comical Ali") Saddam Hussein's propaganda minister, a master of English and Arabic invective who kept up the illusion of Iraqi "resistance" even as U.S. forces were occupying the city. (I bet a lot of American politicians admired his rhetorical skills.)

Yet a true pathological liar will lie compulsively and unnecessarily, though almost always the liar's lies paint himself to his advantage.

Red Herrings.

Translation: usually when a diplomat or politician accuses someone else of being a "pathological liar" that means the person accused is a better liar than he is - one who can talk more smoothly and convincingly while lying.

A classic example was "Baghdad Bob" ("Comical Ali") Saddam Hussein's propaganda minister, a master of English and Arabic invective who kept up the illusion of Iraqi "resistance" even as U.S. forces were occupying the city. (I bet a lot of American politicians admired his rhetorical skills.)

Yet a true pathological liar will lie compulsively and unnecessarily, though almost always the liar's lies paint himself to his advantage.

Pretentious, selfish, and amoral I'd say, if I hadn't witnessed your despair first-hand in other threads.

Thread not worth commenting. OP trolled. Even OP knows that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom