What's new

Pakistani Universities should be put to the same standard as Chinese Universities

MultaniGuy

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani Universities should be put to the same standard as Chinese Universities

My suggestion.

This will require a substantial increase in funding for education by the government of Pakistan.

it will take 25 years for Paskistan to have one decent university not the top class one like in China. But bigger question is from where will we get the brain?

Pakistan unis can hardly pay their teachers. Pakistan is a country of mafias and there is a mafia in universities as well. Funds are used to buy new vehicles, houses, projects that earn kickbacks instead of using it for research. The quality of the meager research is pathetic. Sifarishi culture all around.

I don’t think Generals want a strong educated independent Pakistan.

So not happening.

My suggestion.

You are the same guy who suggested that population growth is good for Pakistan because it would give us economic growth. Any idea to deal with the water shortage problem because of too many people in the country?

Economies are not sustained by constant growth or decline but a balance. Exploiting resources and breeding people just to circulate money isn't a realistic way of thinking:

That will take a long time.

Let us be a little more realistic. What Pakistan should do instead is spend at least 5% of GDP on education.

Currently we spend only 1.8% of our GDP on education. The lowest in South Asia.

4% on military but less than 2% on education? And we want to excel in economy?

Sorry, but what a fu*king joke.

That will take a long time.

Let us be a little more realistic. What Pakistan should do instead is spend at least 5% of GDP on education.

Currently we spend only 1.8% of our GDP on education. The lowest in South Asia.

4% on military but less than 2% on education? And we want to excel in economy?

Sorry, but what a fu*king joke.
That is because we have a fight to fight for Kashmir.

Improve the economy. China can atleast help us in that part.

Back
Top Bottom