What's new

Pakistani Cuisine.

I have proposed to MODs that food pictures to be banned.....:angry:

This is an act of making others frustrated and angry.....especially you Zakii....

Kind of a good thing, one non troll indian user is always welcome
Kind of a change from newbies who go straight to trolling as soon as they hatch
You need a troll radar....:D
I have one...

This is an act of making others frustrated and angry.....especially you Zakii....

How so? I mean why would anyone be frustrated or angry with food pictures? Ramadan is gone!

How so? I mean why would anyone be frustrated or angry with food pictures? Ramadan is gone!
Ask the guy who sometimes wake up at 1 a.m, and is really hungry....Also those who are trying o loose weight.

Copy that! Especially for people abroad, who don't have all the "choices" available. I like food a lot, I'm impatient and get really pissed off when I can't order something I want to eat :angry:

Don't know about you guys but I love aloo keema and magaj with hot naan or parata. :azn:

130407,xcitefun-1aloo-keema-1.jpg

All time favorite!!

Mmm, lots of curry vegatable food and that corn bread looks very unique. We have a similar dish here though probably not as good(east coast chilli with corn bread coupled with clam chowder). Also my pakistan friends, it may be on the bland side as far taste is concerned as your spice buds might find it. Also are there any recipes for a college student so that it is not too difficult, i have curry powder and some seasoning like cinammon and cumin powder from buddies kitchen eh

all veg dishes mentioned here are made at my home and are very common in india. except chikar choley but maybe we call it something else.

in my home we dont cook non veg as i am jain but i do eat non veg outside my home.

you will be surprises to know how many indians are non veg.

u traitor :rofl:

I was looking for Sajji here in US, but unfortunately didn't find any place.... but I found Lahori Chicken Chargha and that was too good!!

Chargha is Chargha not Sajji dude.

Let me know if you wish to come to Pakistan, i'll feed you as much sajji as you humanely can take :D

Chargha is Chargha not Sajji dude.

Let me know if you wish to come to Pakistan, i'll feed you as much sajji as you humanely can take :D

So which one tastes better according to you ??

bdw I was supposed to travel to Pakistan this year because of my friends marriage in Lahore..... but unfortunately didn't get leave..... :( but I'll surely visit sometime in future.. to Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad. Badly I wan't to visit Lahore's food street, have heard about that a lot from my friends.

So which one tastes better according to you ??

bdw I was supposed to travel to Pakistan this year because of my friends marriage in Lahore..... but unfortunately didn't get leave..... :( but I'll surely visit sometime in future.. to Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad. Badly I wan't to visit Lahore's food street, have heard about that a lot from my friends.

Lahore food street has been bombed :confused:

Sajji ANYDAY!!!!

Lahore food street has been bombed :confused:

Sajji ANYDAY!!!!

I didn't get that? Bombed means ?

Ohh ****!! Do you mean yesterday's blast? Yes Anarkali street I saw now!! Man!! I didn't notice that earlier.

Back
Top Bottom