Rice 50 gm (Boil with salt and mash it)
Egg 2
Green chilli (optional) to taste
cabbage 2-3 leaves
Salt and Black pepper to taste
Pinch of baking powder
Besan 2 Tsp
Oli for deep frying

Chop carrot (after pealing) and capsicum (separete seeds) in the chopper by adding eggs. Add salt and pepper and baking powder. Now Add mashed rice, cabbage and besan into it. Now with the help of a Table spoon put the material in the warm oil by giving them the shape of balls. when color changes to golden put in the plate and Enjoy with ur Tea. Very Light and yummi,

Reagrds,
I would prefer cookies. :lol:

Just kidding

i'll surely try it.

unable to stop myself to post one of my own receipy:
Carrots 100 gm
Capsicum 100 gm
Rice 50 gm (Boil with salt and mash it)
Egg 2
Green chilli (optional) to taste
cabbage 2-3 leaves
Salt and Black pepper to taste
Pinch of baking powder
Besan 2 Tsp
Oli for deep frying

Chop carrot (after pealing) and capsicum (separete seeds) in the chopper by adding eggs. Add salt and pepper and baking powder. Now Add mashed rice, cabbage and besan into it. Now with the help of a Table spoon put the material in the warm oil by giving them the shape of balls. when color changes to golden put in the plate and Enjoy with ur Tea. Very Light and yummi,

Reagrds,
I don't think Indians eat eggs either. It is Chicken to be.

u have Teenday and Phalia in winters ? :blink:

My Fav is Karelay, Tori (Similar to Qadu) and Gware walian Phalian in Summer, Saag in Winter.

and u forgot Shimla/Pahadi mirch.

I hate Moongre.

In veg Pakistan has a wide range. You can divide it into two parts:
1. Summer Veg
2. Winter Veg

In summer u have Aalu, gobhi, ******, karely, Teendy, palak, beingen (not seasonal), kadu, kachnar etc

In winter u have shaljam, saag, teendia (A relitive of Teendy), matar, gajar, Mungry, meethi, Phalia etc.

Some other foods are kari pakora, dahi tikki, Chawal ky (rice) kofty and many more.........

Now which veg u like? I'll provide u the recipy. After all cooking is my hobby. :D

Or maybe it means Jatka meat, (NON HALAL), Hindu Punjabi's & Sikh's do not eat Halal Meat.

And who told you that?? How do you think the meat is prepared in your neighborhood shop. I, for one, know that it is Halal meat, but I have no qualms about buying it for me, my kids and parents.

Surprised? Don't be... It tastes just the same!!!

@ Asim" I've been in Bahrain for a year almost, but I find mutton other then Indian a bit smelly. I haven't tried Pakistani mutton yet (its readily available here). But tried European and Australian mutton (obviously because it was cheaper), but I found those quite smelly, even with liberal dose of ginger-garlic.

all veg dishes mentioned here are made at my home and are very common in india. except chikar choley but maybe we call it something else.

in my home we dont cook non veg as i am jain but i do eat non veg outside my home.

you will be surprises to know how many indians are non veg.

Its weird but I like Pakistani veg better than Indian veg. It could be because I've eaten only restaurant Indian veg.

Try these Curry Pakora (get a Shaan masala packet and follow the instructions). Curry Pakora is just called Curry in Pakistan

PakiRecipes - Pakora Curry Khardi recipe
21383d6e57c2a2e7460b41f03762a39c._.jpg

Webby, You should try an authentic Kerala Sadhya. Its all veg, and the best part is the payasam(two cups on the very left) as the final course.

9aea77e856adb3adb34dfeb13adea162.jpg

beat that!:cheers:

Ah, this brings back the days of popping over to my Pakistani neighbors' house just to see what was cooking - and what spices were being ground. One of my favorites was stuff they ingeniously made out of leftover Halloween pumpkins.

I must say, this is the most tasteful thread I've read at PDF!

Barring Chapli kebab ,I have eaten all these dishes,may be more in Hyderabad(India) anything new which is a signature dish of the region say Sindh,Punjab?.

Is Mutton Dalcha famous in Pakistan

Haji Fazal Paye...

Better known as Phajjay ke paye!

675f673b3cd6847a1c899209b14da920.jpg

This is actually the soup extract of Goat (or cow) feet. Very famous in Lahore and requires an acquired taste but most people who do literally are licking off the plate!

Back
Top Bottom