What's new

Pakistan will push UN to declare Indian Ocean 'nuclear free zone', says Aziz

And India would push UN to declare the Af-Pak region as a “Nuclear Free Zone" which is necessary for maintaining strategic stability in the Af-Pak region and to avoid an arms race between Afghanistan and Pakistan..:big_boss:
You need to provide arms to Afghanistan first in order to avoid arms race in Af-Pak region...!!:toast_sign::toast_sign:

Rather a desperate plea, that makes your government look foolish.

All nuclear armed nations are developing ABMs and already have nuclear subs.

No one could have objected , if Pakistan developed them too.

This is rather an act of desperation.

"Since we can't develop our own, please some one stop India from doing it either ! "

Please stfu.. Your intellect is comparable to a toad .. And you quoting me is actually insulting for me.. Don't even bother.

A Cruise missile ,howsoever advanced, could be shot down even by WWII era flak guns; while a SLBM fired from a SSBN would need world's most sophisticated and dedicated missile defence system to stop it.

Even iff ,and a big iff, yor are able to navalize Babur (whose even land version is not mature),or better buy a Chinese SLCM and put a green paint on it, an Indian destroyer 20 Km off the coast of Mumbai would be able to shoot down this missile using its SAM ,and if near to that missile, even Guns.

Yes how can a CM that's been in service since a decade mature ? Right .. How will Pak make a SLCM (even though it established a NSFC back in 2010-- and a dozen international sources and think tanks and even Pak scientists pointing it out)..

Why only destroyers/SAMs & guns ? You can shoot it with your parmano Vedic farts.

Pathetic reaction from you, whine about Pakistan being aggressive, and when we come for peace you claim a victory.
So if tomorrow we have nukes (which we will) will you blame Pakistan for making them?.
I personally want to see reactions of Indians when they perceive they have a higher ground, and the look on their faces when reality sets in.

(Remember Chagai?)

You are right.
For the sake of peace, India should give away its nukes in sea and in return pakistan should give away its nukes on the land.

Fair deal, now come back when you have made up your decision.

Yes how can a CM that's been in service since a decade mature ? Right .. How will Pak make a SLCM (even though it established a NSFC back in 2010-- and a dozen international sources and think tanks and even Pak scientists pointing it out)..

Could you tell the number of successful tests that were done for Babur? I called this system immature ,not non-existent, on basis of number of tests.

Why only destroyers/SAMs & guns ? You can shoot it with your parmano Vedic farts.

If you stop acting butthurt, you would appreciate that whole of naval warfare is based on shooting down salvos of AShCMs ,which are technologically better than INS guided land attack cruise missile. Shooting them down does not require a leap of technology.

Cruise missiles are easier to shoot down than aircraft. They are practically autonomous suicide drones.

What do you think we are trying to do now, CPEC, the various power projects all coming online. Pakistan is growing just short of 5% but give it a few years and we will hit 7% and beyond
If india was growing below 5 i would be very disappointed.
At times when india grew at that pace indians were very critical about the govt and its policies.

For you same is the matter of celebration and pride that you boost about 5% here, says the difference.

You are right.
For the sake of peace, India should give away its nukes in sea and in return pakistan should give away its nukes on the land.

Fair deal, now come back when you have made up your decision.
Unfortunately you are not in India's foreign office, so keep your deals to yourself. Let people harboring knowledge, deal with it.

Terming Indian moves 'against the peaceful and friendly' neighbourhood model proposed by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, Aziz revealed

"Our efforts for peace and friendship must not be interpreted as a sign of weakness," said Sartaj Aziz.

This guy cracked some fine jokes!! :D

Aziz revealed that Pakistan had offered discussions on an ABM (Anti-Ballistic Missile) system free zone in South Asia during the composite dialogue with India but so far it has not received a favourable response.

Yeah, nuclear tipped ballistic missiles are fine, ABM systems are dangerous. :P

Thanks for the info on farts man...
I heard you guys never fart like your best friend's KimJong's of Korea...is that true?

We fart too bro. You don't smell it due to your open defecation problem.

After that, next phase of research should be put into ground based satellite jamming systems. Asymmetric warfare is the key, you take out positioning systems momentarily, and all the missiles will be dud.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

Socrates
image.jpeg

Which debate ? The one where you are presenting utterly retarded claims as the ultimate truth!

What criticism? Just go ahead and do it. We do it when we need to and don't give a $hit about others.
After almost 70 years of independence you still need excuses or approval to do what you want to do?

It's called geo politics .. Don't act like the village idiot .. Better yet the dehati aurat.

Thanks for the info on farts man...
I heard you guys never fart like your best friend's KimJong's of Korea...is that true?

Don't know .. Heard you love the scent..

Back
Top Bottom