What's new

Pakistan will push UN to declare Indian Ocean 'nuclear free zone', says Aziz

Err....what did I just read?:cheesy:

I mean seriously...what did I just read!!

I am very very confidant Pakistan govt is not that childish to even think of pushing for something so "childish"...err..they are not pushing for it, are they?!

ohh there is no question aBout "why". Its simple and nromal action by pakistan because they dnt have nuclear subs this time and india is developing Nuclear subs as well as nuclear missile too so there is a obious worry for pakistan. Atleast let pakistan do something ...hahahahahaha

You dont think inducting 8 more AIP subs and developing a slcm is doing something

lol this is funny we wont talk nuclear free south asia because we have nukes but we want nuke free indian ocean because we dont have nukes (capability)there
Pathetic reaction from you, whine about Pakistan being aggressive, and when we come for peace you claim a victory.
So if tomorrow we have nukes (which we will) will you blame Pakistan for making them?.
I personally want to see reactions of Indians when they perceive they have a higher ground, and the look on their faces when reality sets in.

(Remember Chagai?)

Pathetic reaction from you, whine about Pakistan being aggressive, and when we come for peace you claim a victory.
So if tomorrow we have nukes (which we will) will you blame Pakistan for making them?.
I personally want to see reactions of Indians when they perceive they have a higher ground, and the look on their faces when reality sets in.

(Remember Chagai?)
Come for peace? REALLY? how is it a peace proposal when all you're doing is demanding something from us while giving nothing in return? It would've been considered a peace proposal if you had pushed for complete denuclearization of Asia or at least banning of tactical nukes, coz there both sides would've had something to gain and something to lose..

And as far as Chagai is concerned, Remember Lop Nor?

Right NOW The reality is that India is moving forward at a very rapid pace. :D

And corruption of your elected politicians is holding back your Nation's progress :P

Pakistanis need to do something radical, lest they are 'left behind' so much that it may become impossible to 'catch up'

You dont think inducting 8 more AIP subs and developing a slcm is doing something
oh that is great . Did pakistan got any type 041 submerine .oh wait a sec. This a convantional submrine. Great work but here we are talking about nuclear subs bro.[/QUOTE]

You dont think 11 AIP equipped subs, which are more stealthy and quiet compared to nuclear subs some of which are able to launch nuclear tipped slcm's at india are a threat?

And corruption of your elected politicians is holding back your Nation's progress :P

Pakistanis need to do something radical, lest they are 'left behind' so much that it may become impossible to 'catch up'

Yeah we saw the rapid pace at which LCA, Raphael, and a bunch of other indian lemons are being inducted

1) Pakistan's pace is not disclosed.
2) Agreed. Won't bother debating.
3) Again, since Pakistan's pace is undisclosed, but we operated submarines before India, we had cruise missiles before India, we tipped those missiles with nuclear missiles before India, I guess it's only a matter of time Pakistan "does something radical".
Come for peace? REALLY? how is it a peace proposal when all you're doing is demanding something from us while giving nothing in return? It would've been considered a peace proposal if you had pushed for complete denuclearization of Asia or at least banning of tactical nukes, coz there both sides would've had something to gain and something to lose..

And as far as Chagai is concerned, Remember Lop Nor?
The last time Denuclearization of the region was offered Pakistan wasn't the first to say No. India pulled out the victim card and tried to divert from the realities at hand.
Just like the last sentence of your post.;)

Yeah we saw the rapid pace at which LCA, Raphael, and a bunch of other indian lemons are being inducted
I was talking about the direction in which India is heading economically.

If Pakistan does nothing to improve its economy and remains dependant on others, then catching up with India will be difficult.

Everybody knows that Stronger economic players manipulate and change the world's decisions in their favour :D
I guess it's only a matter of time Pakistan "does something radical".

hahahha great bro and india dnt have any conventional subs.to compete with pakistani subs. We are so weak even we are not building or planing any conventional subs.

What does it matter your developing subs, our job is to have the hardware to destroy india if it makes the mistake of any ill conceived action against Pakistan

Indian dhotis - guess what? 12 AIP SSGN's with 2000+km SLCM's..........check mate - nuclear triad completed - secondary strike capability assured -- MAD fundamentals satisfied -- that too at fraction of the cost! :D

Ask someone with brains in your strategic defense establishment...... what the above statement means.............

Furthermore, Made in India my hiney.......... copy paste aur chori kee nayee dastanein likhi hain tumm logon' nay!

I was talking about the direction in which India is heading economically.

If Pakistan does nothing to improve its economy and remains dependant on others, then catching up with India will be difficult.

Everybody knows that Stronger economic players manipulate and change the world's decisions in their favour :D

What do you think we are trying to do now, CPEC, the various power projects all coming online. Pakistan is growing just short of 5% but give it a few years and we will hit 7% and beyond

.. This confirms pak is not working on nuke submarine. Also not considering sea naes 2nd strike capabilities

Awkward moment when India has one SSBN in trials firing off SLBMs, one about to launch, and another in advanced stage of construction. And also leased SSN swimming around. Not to mention the next line of SSNs, SSBNs with more silos(and next line of MIRVed SLBMs), and nuclear ACs going to be produced.... Awkward....

200_s.gif

Last edited:
Indian dhotis - guess what? 12 AIP SSGN's with 2000+km SLCM's..........check mate - nuclear triad completed - secondary strike capability assured -- MAD fundamentals satisfied -- that too at fraction of the cost! :D

Ask someone with brains in your strategic defense establishment...... what the above statement means.............

Furthermore, Made in India my hiney.......... copy paste aur chori kee nayee dastanein likhi hain tumm logon' nay!
Why don't you explain this simple cost effective strategy to Mr. Aziz who is planning to rush to UN to declare Indian Ocean a nuclear free zone.

Or maybe it is just a time gaining tactic suggested by some strategist like you for deploying the required hardware in place :D

Back
Top Bottom