What's new

Pakistan will push UN to declare Indian Ocean 'nuclear free zone', says Aziz

oh relay bro.if u can destroy india first take back your half country bangladesh . And yes after that take kashmir too. I m waiting for that day . Oh god i dnt wanna die before pakistan will be a complete pakistan.by the way then why sartaz sir went to UN? PAKISTAN has also same capability ..hahahahahaha

Bangladesh is on the other side of india, it belongs to the bengalis, but dont worry it is almost all muslim and cleansed of hindus

We have a big portion of kashmir a vital part that opens a route to china and blocks india from central asia

Considering india is 7 times bigger then us we have done well

1) Pakistan's pace is not disclosed.
2) Agreed. Won't bother debating.
3) Again, since Pakistan's pace is undisclosed, but we operated submarines before India, we had cruise missiles before India, we tipped those missiles with nuclear missiles before India, I guess it's only a matter of time Pakistan "does something radical".

The last time Denuclearization of the region was offered Pakistan wasn't the first to say No. India pulled out the victim card and tried to divert from the realities at hand.
Just like the last sentence of your post.;)
Read my post once again.. I specifically mentioned “denuclearisation of Asia", not “denuclearization of subcontinent". India might be the prime focus for Pakistan, but for us, the bigger threat is from the north. And so, India can not and will not agree to any disarmament measures until and unless China is included in the deal. I hope you understand.

Khudda ka khauf khao..... kitni daffa tumm logon kee lungi Pakistan nay uttari hai......... Chagai bhool gaye kiya?

On topic....... yes, this is how we do it........ NPT / CTBT / FMCT etc etc....... same game........

Sanction Free Pakistan Tactics 101:
Why doesn't India comply?
If they don't we won't.

Declare Indian Ocean Nuclear Free Zone:
1. India doesn't agree (of course they won't, why should they - after all they spent hundreds of billions of dollars on the triad - it wasn't meant for patrolling the Ganges or Brahmaputra)
2. World doesn't agree (of course they won't - that would mean denying the WHOLE of Indian Ocean to their brand spanking new SSBN's)

Result:
Pakistan's PoV:
1. Thank you very much for your disapproval..........
2. Few months down the road........ check these pretty pretty new SLCM's with tactical to strategic warheads, loaded onto smaller more agile and quieter AIP subs.

Check mate.

Why don't you explain this simple cost effective strategy to Mr. Aziz who is planning to rush to UN to declare Indian Ocean a nuclear free zone.

Or maybe it is just a time gaining tactic suggested by some strategist like you for deploying the required hardware in place :D

Khudda ka khauf khao..... kitni daffa tumm logon kee lungi Pakistan nay uttari hai......... Chagai bhool gaye kiya?

On topic....... yes, this is how we do it........ NPT / CTBT / FMCT etc etc....... same game........

If they don't we won't.

1. India doesn't agree (of course they won't, why should they - after all they spent hundreds of billions of dollars on the triad - it wasn't meant for patrolling the Ganges or Brahmaputra)
2. World doesn't agree (of course they won't - that would mean denying the WHOLE of Indian Ocean to their brand spanking new SSBN's)

Result:
Pakistan's PoV:
2. Few months down the road........ check these pretty pretty new SLCM's with tactical to strategic warheads, loaded onto smaller more agile and quieter AIP subs.

Check mate.

They think were complaining because we give a toss about indian weapons,

We are complaining because we want to ensure no one can complain about ours

Absurd when you have multiple countries with nuclear submarines and some like the UK on continuous trident patrol

You think UK will change it's doctrine to satisfy Pakistan? all P5 members have nuclear weapons lol

Aziz uncle is going senile in his old age he should retire and give the job to a younger man with more sense.

After the indian nuclear tests neither india nor the world thought we could respond, indians spent a week trolling Pakistan and predicting our demose, then suddenly Pakistan tests its own weapon

If Pakistan had been first we would be sanctioned to the stars

This way we are just responding to the induan threat

India tested nukes back in 1974.

Its not the point

We have 8 AIP subs com8ng our way to join the 5 subs we already have

A naval version of babur is under development and it will form the basis of our sea based second strike.

The way the world is, certain quaters will kick up a stink if Pakistan develops these weapons and strike abilities

However highlighting the consequences of india introducing the weapons in our region when ignored allows Pakistan to develop and test our weapons without scrutiny

After the indian nuclear tests neither india nor the world thought we could respond, indians spent a week trolling Pakistan and predicting our demose, then suddenly Pakistan tests its own weapon

If Pakistan had been first we would be sanctioned to the stars

This way we are just responding to the induan threat

Pakistan is developing our sea based second strike and it will be revealed soon enough, our statements prepare the way for our tests and induction

Very true.

And who said India won't agree?

In fact we will push for nuclear free oceans and for good measure include the continents as well.

The world will keep discussing it for next few decades ;)

If they don't we won't.

Result:
Pakistan's PoV:

Check mate.
Logic,
That is not check mate, it's you developing similar capabilities. And a 200km CM is not comparable to a 2500kg warhead 3500km ballistic missile. It still is capable, but not comparable. Same thing with AIP, it's a excellent technology to increase endurance, but still not comparable to a Nuclear SSBN. Indian development will push your defense budget higher, you already spend a higher % of your gdp than India on defence, this will lead you to push that even higher. So an Indian move is basically forcing a counter from you. As far as capabilities are concerned, We will be glad if you spent on 8 AIP's and LRSAM's and 5thgen a/c, we can afford to inflate our capex and opex, I highly doubt you can.

Last edited:
I was talking about the direction in which India is heading economically.

If Pakistan does nothing to improve its economy and remains dependant on others, then catching up with India will be difficult.

Everybody knows that Stronger economic players manipulate and change the world's decisions in their favour :D
Tell that to Saudis, Russians, Brazilians, Egyptians and youself. So no, it's a geo-political myth, the reality is based on balance of power. Plus, Pakistan's economy has taken an upswing, so it's improving, it takes time to make momentum.
Economics are uncertain, it's possible that overnight one could lose all their money, and at another night get it all back.
Read my post once again.. I specifically mentioned “denuclearisation of Asia", not “denuclearization of subcontinent". India might be the prime focus for Pakistan, but for us, the bigger threat is from the north. And so, India can not and will not agree to any disarmament measures until and unless China is included in the deal. I hope you understand.
Read my post again, the victim card India picks up is exactly this, but you'd openly say China isn't your enemy, no? The thing is, a couple of years down the road, we'll have quieter and more lethal subs in the sea, if India loses her sanity over that, you know who is at fault.

Logic,
That is not check mate, it's you developing similar capabilities. Indian development will push your defense budget higher, you already spend a higher % of your gdp than India on defence, this will lead you to push that even higher. So an Indian move is basically forcing a counter from you. As far as capabilities are concerned, We will be glad if you spent on 8 AIP's and LRSAM's and 5thgen a/c, we can afford to inflate our capex and opex, I highly doubt you can.
Submarines were acquired through existing budget, as for India's ability to expand, the Rafale deal is an ideal example of how much can be expanded, and the Agusta Torpedo controversy at where it can expand.
I'd say this is off-topic, but I hope you understood what I mean.

Submarines were acquired through existing budget, as for India's ability to expand, the Rafale deal is an ideal example of how much can be expanded, and the Agusta Torpedo controversy at where it can expand.
I'd say this is off-topic, but I hope you understood what I mean.
No i dont, I highly doubt if you actually understand how capital acquisitions work. I can bet my bottom dollar that the the submarines were not acquired in your existing budget, do a breakup of your capex and tell me how many subs can the navy afford in it.

As I see it.... totally my personal PoV.

Modified Babur SLCM:
1. Increase range to at least 1,500 km
2. Harden mid-flight guidance comm.
3. Increase throughput of mid-flight comm.
4. Get hybrid targeting mechanism with conventional (Beidou Only) and and non-conventional AI targeting. For heavens sake, all of India is not such a big place to map digitally, and we've more than enough software engineers to build the logic for AI (call it India specific AI guidance and avoidance)
5. Implement submerged launch of vehicle.
6. Get the Chinese on board for aerodynamics of stealth casing.

All can be done under one million a pop. Deploy them.

SLCM's, with nuclear warheads are force multipliers of gigantic proportions, all done at the fraction of cost SSBN's and SLBM's.

Logic,
That is not check mate, it's you developing similar capabilities. Indian development will push your defense budget higher, you already spend a higher % of your gdp than India on defence, this will lead you to push that even higher. So an Indian move is basically forcing a counter from you. As far as capabilities are concerned, We will be glad if you spent on 8 AIP's and LRSAM's and 5thgen a/c, we can afford to inflate our capex and opex, I highly doubt you can.

Back
Top Bottom