What's new

Pakistan vs South Africa T20 Series 2013 UAE

Idhar haar k dil nhi bhara abb south africa ja rhey hein baqi kasar pori karne k liya one days aur t20 ki :D

Our win-loss ratio is getting more worse against south africa

Idhar haar k dil nhi bhara abb south africa ja rhey hein baqi kasar pori karne k liya one days aur t20 ki :D

Our win-loss ratio is getting more worse against south africa

How many ODI's and T20's are there ? Do you have the schedule with you ?

Yeah our tour will start from 5th of Dec.. I think we gonna play same number of matches.
Yea it will be test of your batsman. If they perform good on pitches there then they will prove their skills otherwise it will be same story that india can chase 350 plus on flat pitches and every batsman go for scoring century. Why only three ODI? I mean India play 5 or 7 matches when they play on home conditions and why no test match?

Yea it will be test of your batsman. If they perform good on pitches there then they will prove their skills otherwise it will be same story that india can chase 350 plus on flat pitches and every batsman go for scoring century. Why only three ODI? I mean India play 5 or 7 matches when they play on home conditions and why no test match?

Sorry my mistake. We will be playing 3 ODI's and two test matches. I think our batsmen will make it this time. Team is balanced and young guns are blazing at the moment They have class and have hunger to perform.

Sorry my mistake. We will be playing 3 ODI's and two test matches. I think our batsmen will make it this time. Team is balanced and young guns are blazing at the moment They have class and have hunger to perform.

yea true..kumar and sami are good bowler..good luck for tour

Pakistani Team Needs Fresh Blood Why they cant see Pakistani international team is a disgrace to old Pakistani teams, they act like they dont even know what is cricket
Best thing happened to Pakistan team in few last month is sohaib maqsood Instead of just Shuffling Bring New players and let them and give them some chance instead of Kicking Every good player out of Team

Career for Abdul Razzaq, Afridi, Hafeez over.

Bench Asad Shafiq, Umar Amin and et all until they can score consistently.

serious changes are the need of the hour to improve quality of cricket in Pakistan, the current team is a disgrace to the legends whom the country has produced.

Career for Abdul Razzaq, Afridi, Hafeez over.
Razzaq can play cricket till 2015 wordcup... Actually in seond t20. it was unplayable ball. And only googly ball by tahir in whole game... We should give chane to razzaq in next matches... We have no substitute of him...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom