What's new

Pakistan vs South Africa T20 Series 2013 UAE

Yes out batting is very fragile.. We even can't play 20 overs.. Now they included Abdur razzaq in the team after 2 years... So few hope.... Cricket is in the blood of Pakistanis, in shops, restaurants, everwhere they are watching them with much interest....

Tell me one thing does it make one sense to include player like Abdul Razaq ? He is not in touch and is out from International cricket for quite long? For how long will he able to server Pakistan cricket ? Don't you think chance must be given to young boys because anyways you are no going to win with these players.Aussies,South Africans,India giving chances to new blood to take place of old shoes and they give time to those young guns to settle down whereas in Pakistan if someone fails in 2 matches he gets dropped. Secondly what do you see the reason behind the fall of cricket to such level in Pakistan ?

Tell me one thing does it make one sense to include player like Abdul Razaq ?He is not in touch and is out from International cricket for quite long?
Actually we want mix of junior and senior players. We have no match finisher and we need hard hitter at the end of Inning... That's why Abdur razzaq is included....
For how long will he able to server Pakistan cricket ?
Till 2015 Worldcup

Don't you think chance must be given to young boys because anyways you are no going to win with these players.Aussies,South Africans,India giving chances to new blood to take place of old shoes and they give time to those young guns to settle down whereas in Pakistan if someone fails in 2 matches he gets dropped.
Young boys are not performing well... There were many talent hunt programs but mainly for the bowlers... I.e there was talent hunt program for the Fastet bowler in Pakistan... I Agree that we should give chance to new blood... But they should play with Senior player.....
Secondly what do you see the reason behind the fall of cricket to such level in Pakistan ?
Financial Insecurity, Bringing Religion(Allah) in the cricket ,Politics in PCB, No cricket on region level, Our cricketer only follows our bowlers i.e Wasim akham, waqar younis, akhtar unlike Indian crickter follows tedulkar, dravid... Even we have no Batting coach...:pissed: and we have less talent in batting..

RSA batting first, Pakistan won't be able to chase. They will flunk once again as they take are known to not bat well under pressure.

RSA batting first, Pakistan won't be able to chase. They will flunk once again as they take are known to not bat well under pressure.

Pakistan has good bowling side and is a good T20 team. Apparently; they can surprise South Africa.

Pakistan has good bowling side and is a good T20 team. Apparently; they can surprise South Africa.

Mate It is highly unlikely. Divilliers, Morkel & Steyn are not playing but still Pakistan was beaten mercilessly by RSA. RSA has got a wonderful start and looks like they will put a big score. Moreover fielding also makes a difference. Pakistan has a poor fielding side whereas RSA is pretty good.

And we should send Abdur razzaq at 3rd postion..

I kind of like that Razzak is in the team, but sending him at #3 is like convincing him to attempt a suicide (espacially when stein is in form and furious with that shinny round ball.)

Razzak has got no technique to tackle the swing.

Who's that new voice in that commentary box for the ten sports?
He was trying big time to put me to sleep.LoL!
Thanks God waqar is back now.

I told you People that Pakistan cannot chase. They played ordinary cricket in this series. Anyways tum jeeto ya haro hume tumse pyar hai :P

jasey baqi qaum ne to bohot teer maar lia hay bus crickters pichey reh gye thay

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom