What's new

Pakistan to reopen closed Hindu temples

Jamat Islami is still politically alive? I thought they sank in the Arabian Sea?
Last two years, many Pakistani Islamic cults/ groups have shown their true colors.. Jamaat e Islami is one of them.

Actually, I believe Jamaat e Islami is the worst..

It feels so good in UAE.. no group.. people don't care if an individual is a Shaafi, or a Hanbali, or a Hanafi.. in fact, people follow all, and I haven't seen anyone criticizing the other for merely doing what he thinks is right according to any particular alim's explanation..

Here in Pakistan, people don't pray in each others' mosques.. or behind a person who follows a different school of thought..

Jabhi tou yeh haal hai... good that I am finally out of this insanity... time laga kafi, but nikal aaya... Now I don't care..

@PakSword @Mangus Ortus Novem @ps3linux how low can one go in misplaced animosity??? Fazlu propaganda getting to someones head...somebody tell him that Fazlu got exposed in Isb after he took Allah Subhan Taalas name to lie and declared supremacy of Islam as the reason for his Azadi march to depose IK.

Bro I don't even read what he writes.. itna waqt hi nahi hai.. kabhi kabhi iss ke posts kisi dosri post main quote hui dekhta hun tou parh leta hun..

Don't waste your time on him..

Religious harmony in Oman is even better than in the UAE. Here the Ibadis (Kharijites) majority population lives peacefully with the Sunni & Shia minority.

Admittedly, the total population of Oman is only about 2.5-million out of which roughly 75% are Ibadis, 7 to 8% Sunnis, 2 to 3% Shia with other religions making up the rest.

Religious harmony in Oman is even better than in the UAE. Here the Ibadis (Kharijites) majority population lives peacefully with the Sunni & Shia minority.

If you are all for ijtehad than you must also redefine the concept of khawarij.

Khwarijism is a political reality in Islam as someone with me recently argued.

And then they say, "we are not extremists".
Its called freedom of speech... look at your indian what they doing to minorities before you condemn any us, which we Pakistani already doing.

Don't waste your time on him.
Yeah, was startled at how fast track Kartarpura development work by FWO turned out to be a scoring point and accusations against Government along with Fazlu's political Qadyani card Tohmat being wagged as if such Tohmat about anyone's Eman have anything to do with Islam.

Yeah, was startled at how fast track Kartarpura development work by FWO turned out to be a scoring point and accusations against Government along with Fazlu's political Qadyani card Tohmat being wagged as if such Tohmat about anyone's Eman have anything to do with Islam.
Very easy to give edicts about peoples faith, after all what can be expected from "dharti kay khudas."

There's a hadith reported on the authority of Ibn `Umar that the Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) said: Any person who calls his brother: O Unbeliever! (then the truth of this label) would return to one of them. If it is true, (then it is) as he asserted, (but if it is not true), then it returns to him (and thus the person who made the accusation is an Unbeliever). [Muslim]

There are people who don't know the basics of Islam or even don't pray, and they give fatawa on someone's faith or iman and call for jihad..

There are people who have migrated for good i western democracies running interest based economies... they are criticizing Pakistani government on IMF program (even if it's adopted because there was no other option).

I consider them hypocrites of the first order..

As for most Mosques. India also has the second largest Muslim population in the world which is soon going to be the largest in the world.
But how they are treated and in particular in the new Hindu Rashtriya of yours is what we all know.

They accept that they enjoy more rights in India compared to Muslims anywhere in the world.

Did you read the first paragraph of the OP. The bit where is says 'long standing demand'.

The first question which should be asked is "Why was that closed at all"? How many others are closed and destroyed?

The first question which should be asked is "Why was that closed at all"? How many others are closed and destroyed?
Go spread your sleaze on some Gao Rakshak forum and chest thump about demolishing Babri Masjid first.

My Hindu class fellow Kelash Molani once told me that they know about a few temples in Pindi and were surprised to see them still standing as many are hundreds of years old and many were closed due to being built inside homes but still standing and many others elsewhere were taken over by Auqaf department which are in just as good or bad condition as others such as some neglected smaller Muslim shrines and Masajids. Some are even visited to this day like Katas Raaj temple near Khewra.

Supreme Court of Pakistan even fined ICI Pakistan and Cement Factories that were using the Katas Raaj temple water stream to draw water that was affecting the old temple structure.

Bottom line for the Extremist Hindutva sleaze bags looking to score some cheap points here is that unlike India, there is no movement going on in Pakistan to destroy any religious sites but to save and preserve the heritage of all religions.

Its called freedom of speech... look at your indian what they doing to minorities before you condemn any us, which we Pakistani already doing.
Well, nothing in my comment alludes to "freedom of speech". I am sorry I could not fathom what you're trying to convey by saying "your indian". Extremism in all forms whether the right or left wing should be condemned regardless of someone caste, culture, creed, ethnicity, color or social status. Secondly, "minority" almost in every country has to bear the stigma of "minority".

Disgusting.

Those mandirs should be demolished.

If they're already non-functional, there's no need to re-open them.

Because Shirk and Kufr is done in them and they're no good.

If government is going to burn our money on them, why not spend it on useful things.

Loving and Sucking up to Kufr and the rights of minorities are two different things. The rights of minorities aren't going to be suppressed if these non-functional temples are left non-functional.

Because Shirk and Kufr is done in them and they're no good.

If government is going to burn our money on them, why not spend it on useful things.

Loving and Sucking up to Kufr and the rights of minorities are two different things. The rights of minorities aren't going to be suppressed if these non-functional temples are left non-functional.
Would you say the same if Governments in US/UK/Canada give tax breaks for mosques or land at subsidized prices?

Would you say the same if Governments in US/UK/Canada give tax breaks for mosques or land at subsidized prices?

I think they should do it for some salvation of their own wicked souls, they wouldn't be doing a favor upon Muslims rather their own selves.

There is no doubt that Islam is the religion that God wants for its slaves. Being a Muslim gives us superiority over the Mushrikeen and as such, we should feel proud in demolishing houses of Satan where shirk is done and Hinduism is the filthiest since it's idolatry to bazillion idols.

But the opposite is happening sadly ie in China and India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom