What's new

Pakistan to reopen closed Hindu temples

IDK about him but are you retarded?
He might be misinformed and all you have to do is explain it to him instead of throwing shit at him like he is supposed to be born with all the knowledge of your country?
Your kind of mindset is the reason people are misinformed and they prefer being that way instead of trying to discuss things out.
Like seriously are you dumb, stupid or just lack what it takes to discuss things on a public forum that is open to international audience? Do I want people like you to represent my country over here?

@Dubious Please put some sense in the mind of @Pakhtoon yum
Thank you bro for understanding. I have never spread propaganda, neither my intention was to put wrong information about some region.

My point was that KPK is a region which is closer to the Afghan border and as a result suffered Taliban attacks in the past. Still in the perspective of foreigners it is an unsafe area especially Waziristan.

Also people, mostly outsiders perceive KPK as a underdeveloped area because of its war torn history and it's proximity with Afghanistan.

@Pakhtoon yum was free to debate and could have politely informed, but he chose abusive words.

The funny thing is the moderators are also willing to listen to their grievances. I got banned numerous times for silly reasons.

You are right Central London is all ghettos, Manhattan is a shit hole, new delhi is the cleanest city in the world, red necks are the least racist people on earth, and Burkina Fasso is the financial capital of the world. Pun intended, please don't speculate unless you know the place beyond international media and Bollywood movies and Indian soaps. Your every sentence about Pakistan at best is a joke and as mentioned in my signature I have no interest in petty squabbling, its just people having no knowledge about Pakistan put forth statements with certainty which are as far from actual facts as day and night makes me wonder!
TBH I thought, I mean for outsiders the tribal areas including Waziristan is considered as a war torn area. Don't blame me, blame the news channels who reports these.

You are always free to debate.

Thank you bro for understanding. I have never spread propaganda, neither my intention was to put wrong information about some region.

My point was that KPK is a region which is closer to the Afghan border and as a result suffered Taliban attacks in the past. Still in the perspective of foreigners it is an unsafe area especially Waziristan.

Also people, mostly outsiders perceive KPK as a underdeveloped area because of its war torn history and it's proximity with Afghanistan.

@Pakhtoon yum was free to debate and could have politely informed, but he chose abusive words.

The funny thing is the moderators are also willing to listen to their grievances. I got banned numerous times for silly reasons.

The problem is people are dumb, instead of understanding they are on a public forum on the Internet that gets viewed by an International audience and people can base their perception around what these idiots say here. They are busy pedaling and projecting their own ego and insecurities on to others here.
And Mods are too busy to try to understand what actually happened and hand out bans just because some kid lacked the capacity to discuss things maturely.

@Dubious Bro this is a big problem when we talk about positive image of our country. Can you do something about it and specially when mods ban these people just because one of our little kid didn't know how to be a good Ambassador for the country and started abusing these people for having a false perception of something.

Last edited by a moderator:
TBH I thought, I mean for outsiders the tribal areas including Waziristan is considered as a war torn area. Don't blame me, blame the news channels who reports these.

Yes perceptions, but frankly after the first couple of months exposure to the free media of the west my rational brain started raising more questions than answers and eventually I concluded that its just a tool, a medium a propaganda machine to direct the hapless people in making certain opinions.

When violence occurs in any Muslim country, or violence is done by a Muslim its always terrorism, and when the same is done by says a radical evangelic jerk or white supremacist it becomes a hate crime. Like I said by nature we are moderate people even those from waziristan this whole damn thing was imposed upon us by our version of "Junta" the saudis/the Americans just to destroy USSR and take over all mineral resources of Afghanistan. They are devout Muslims but it doesn't mean they are extremist, and as for development it actually what is development, road infrastructure, education, healthcare, what?

However, what expect is don't give conclusive statements unless you have researched the topic beyond stupid media.

Because you are an idiot that is propagating all over this thread. Spreading lies about stuff that you dont know anything about.

The problem is people are dumb, instead of understanding they are on a public forum on the Internet that gets viewed by an International audience and people can base their perception around what these idiots say here. They are busy pedaling and projecting their own ego and insecurities on to others here.
And Mods are too busy to try to understand what actually happened and hand out bans just because some kid lacked the capacity to discuss things maturely.

@Dubious Bro this is a big problem when we talk about positive image of our country. Can you do something about it and specially when mods ban these people just because one of our little kid didn't know how to be a good Ambassador for the country and started abusing these people for having a false perception of something.

TBH my own perception of our tribal areas and the KPK region as a whole is no better. I hear people are not very trust worthy over there and men are all having free sexual interests in guys and women are not treated well on streets either.
I can understand how a foreigner will feel.
But our people, they have grown to think its all fine instead of helping with perceptions.
@waz @Dubious @Arsalan @The Eagle why is he still spreading lies?!! This is extremely ignorant and offensive. I'm surprised we have filth like @War Thunder in pakistan.

I did not propagate anything. I was giving opinion on different regions of Pakistan that's it.
Your opinion are lies and propaganda @waz

It looks like you did not read my post carefully. I used the APS school attack as reference but yes because KPK is near the Afghan border, threats of attacks still exists at least that's what outsiders believe.

@Pakhtoon yum
It looks like you have comprehension issues

IDK about him but are you retarded?
He might be misinformed and all you have to do is explain it to him instead of throwing shit at him like he is supposed to be born with all the knowledge of your country?
Your kind of mindset is the reason people are misinformed and they prefer being that way instead of trying to discuss things out.
Like seriously are you dumb, stupid or just lack what it takes to discuss things on a public forum that is open to international audience? Do I want people like you to represent my country over here?

@Dubious Please put some sense in the mind of @Pakhtoon yum
Says the guy spreading lies and propaganda about kpk and it's people. Shame on you

GHQ is the section to reach for your disagreement in regard to any decision taken by Mod(s). Instead, you are continuously maligning Staff Members like this which is in-fact another violation. Either you choose the right way to do the right thing or you keep violating and the latter will not be tolerated anymore.

Regards,

GHQ is the section to reach for your disagreement in regard to any decision taken by Mod(s). Instead, you are continuously maligning Staff Members like this which is in-fact another violation. Either you choose the right way to do the right thing or you keep violating and the latter will not be tolerated anymore.

Regards,
Alright. Let's end the topic here. I'm not commenting anymore. Bye

Such outsiders need to get out of 9/11 and re educate themselves from 2019

It's just my speculation
Please don't do that. Especially the worst form of hypothesis...

I think they should do it for some salvation of their own wicked souls, they wouldn't be doing a favor upon Muslims rather their own selves.

There is no doubt that Islam is the religion that God wants for its slaves. Being a Muslim gives us superiority over the Mushrikeen and as such, we should feel proud in demolishing houses of Satan where shirk is done and Hinduism is the filthiest since it's idolatry to bazillion idols.

But the opposite is happening sadly ie in China and India.
Typical Muslim extremist. Then you complain why does India or Western nation hates muslims.

Typical Muslim extremist. Then you complain why does India or Western nation hates muslims.

Stop quoting me on old posts dude. I don't even remember what the issue was neither do i care anymore. Sure as hell ain't going to read this thread again

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom