What's new

Pakistan to reopen closed Hindu temples

@ali_raza Pls tell our brother, how effective PM portal was in getting your land cleared.
hahhaha the less i say better
i m in favor of female branch of pti.
but anyway it is a bullshiit thing

PM Portal only works if you write that you belong to influential family and can give money to the government. Not for the ordinary people
buddy then u dont need a portal
portal will come ur home

buddy then u dont need a portal
portal will come ur home

well that is just corruption just like corruption in that health card and housing scheme and kartarpur.
sadly no one has enough courage to stand up against the dejjalic menace

Na masjid hai koī Na charch hai Na koī mandir hai

Agar ghar hai kahīñ us kā to tere dil ke andar hai

Absolutely, into a softer more tolerant version. Pakistan will lead the way and the rest of the Muslim world will follow.
I never knew Islam came in versions.

Which numbered version do you follow?

Don't tell me its the tolerant version because that's what it is already according to no one else but The Quran and our Last Prophet Mohammad SAW.

Extremists exist in every religion dear, don't go on maligning Islam itself as intolerant.

Anyone who believes in KhatimunNabiyyeen Mohammad SAW and the word of the Quran would find your lack of logic and knowledge questionable to say the least.

He is PTI fan btw

@PakSword @Mangus Ortus Novem @ps3linux how low can one go in misplaced animosity??? Fazlu propaganda getting to someones head...somebody tell him that Fazlu got exposed in Isb after he took Allah Subhan Taalas name to lie and declared supremacy of Islam as the reason for his Azadi march to depose IK.

2% in police, army, government jobs despite 15% population says it all. Few fair and lovely bollywood foreign khans will not change ground reality.
Those Khans are as much Muslim as Netanyahu is. Retarded faggot indians always bring in bollywood fake muslims

I never knew Islam came in versions.
Interpretation of Islam varies, otherwise you wouldn't have the extremist religious groups like ISIS, TTP, Al AQaeda - conservative religious groups like the JUI, JI etc and scholars that claim Bear/Burqa/Hijab is mandatory vs Beard/Burq/Hijab is a choice.

@Retired Troll is Unknown Unknown... he just wishes that PMIK goes away... It is that simple... so he shall employ all/every method he thinks will help him... It is his Fundamental Human Right ... He is Pak and is Our Brother... and that is that.. @PakSword

Or may be he is just too bored or whatever... I have decided to not pay it much mind... because I cann't understand what he says... I guess I am not smart.... but he remain my PakBrother!

Soon when the vibes of NRO reach down upon the level of propagandist, you would know more.

Till then enjoy the ride and save Mr. Khan if you can with cheap propaganda.

Sweetest Kraken,

Why so angry with your own Brother?

Name of my party is Pakistan!

Mangus

Pakistanis are suffering because of glorification of ego of select families. They will not go away unless Khan who legitimizes their opinion goes.

The vindictive politics is destroying the social fabric of the country and only people cheering it on are anarchists and mobsters of diyyat economy.

Why should I waste my energy on a hypocrite?

Soon when the vibes of NRO reach down upon the level of propagandist, you would know more.

Till then enjoy the ride and save Mr. Khan if you can with cheap propaganda.
The voters will decide in the 2023 elections. His accomplishments, or lack of, will be judged by the electorate.

It is a well known fact most extremist real Hindus who truly believed in Hinduism lived in Lahore city for centuries and, they were the most dreaded Hindus in the whole subcontinent or the whole wide world.

PakBrother, dearest of Trolls, sweetest of Krakenen,

Thankyou for supporting me in the CriminalEnterprise Free Pakistan.

We always work hand in glove... don't we?

Stay blessed, stay happy!
Ok.
The voters will decide in the 2023 elections. His accomplishments, or lack of, will be judged by the electorate.

Ofcourse. Before that however ECP and ATC and Courts must decide upon foreign funding case, terrorism charges for attacking the parliament and ptv and corrupt practices of the current regime.

Back
Top Bottom