What's new

Pakistan to launch another Satellite in 2014

And westerners call Pakistan a failed state. The failed state don't do such things

Go Pakistan Go, Pakistan media suck which has still not run the already launched satellite news

This is my personal opinion on PDF is that pakistanis speak a lot regarding their capabilities but haven't pulled off anything significant of their own. Sorry to say but We have the potential is the buzz word for you in the cyber world. Do it to prove it.

Do we really need to......specially to the likes of you. I don't think so. Your opinion or your fellow countrymen opinion for that matter is of little to no importance to us. Now move on before a mod makes you move on. It would be sad to see another Indian talent go to waste.

Why would China give you the technology, it will just make them lose money, they will be able to launch many more Pakistan satellite for a cheap price.

To say Pakistan will have the technology to launch satellites in 3 years time, is the joke of the year, considering Pakistan cant even make a helicopter on its own first of all.

Dont be jealus brother. when Pakistans Missle
Taimur Ballistck missle will fly over your country
and target your Sea. Just wait.

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

I was listening to Dr Samar Mubarrakmand's interview recently. He said, Pakistan has the capability to launch satellites, (i.e. plenty of rockets and missiles in inventory and experience gained by building them) but Pakistan is struggling to build it's own satellites.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

BEST OF LUCK :pakistan:

we are right on track :cheers:

as knowledge is the pathway to SUCCESS :pakistan: :pakistan:

I thought we build our own sats but could not launch them because of rocket tech i guess it is the other way around
on the side note can they Launch gadari,Nawaz aka Lota and rest of the posse in Space ASAP without a Space Suit

I would advise against spending millions on rocket fuel to achieve what may otherwise quite simply be possible with a box of bullets and a semi-automatic revolver. Paisay bachao tay mujaan v karo :pakistan:

This is hat we are saying-- you don't have the capabilities to launch satelites. China will continue to launch for you.
again and again the same question, WE DID NOT HAVE MONEY TO LAUCH SATELITES CUZ OF OUR NUKE PROGRAME, SO NOW WE DO HAVE MONEY NOW INSHALLAH WE CAN LAUNCH

again your hate and BP out of control lolz .pakistan can't make helicopter is UTTER BULL ***** you know why because we need limited force of helicopter mr.hater .we can buy it easly and we have fleet of them .just before you bash think once if you need a pistol for home security you start make in home or go market buy it? pakistani need of 350-400 helicopters is well so we have to invest billions on it for what?as your brain is made in india nothing positive for pakistan can install in it i will told you Pakistan can make whatever but its matter of needs funds and interests .now move your face from here as your dirty hate already make thread harm.

BTW if china launch it it will never work or it will failed as indian? we have no problem for china launch so no one should feel pain in his back as we are happy and PAKSAT-1R is on duty now in ORBIT .

Why don't you people talk logically You cannot master rocket science in just few years so keeping the current technological scenario of pakistan in mind it is not capable of launching its own satellite.

But if china is lending you technology its good. Although not quite probable but still if china is then congrats you really have a good friend.

As nasa never gave us is Launching vehicle technology

COngrats to pakistan
Peace.

Why would China give you the technology, it will just make them lose money, they will be able to launch many more Pakistan satellite for a cheap price.

To say Pakistan will have the technology to launch satellites in 3 years time, is the joke of the year, considering Pakistan cant even make a helicopter on its own first of all.

We can make much more complex Atomic bomb and rockets engine for our missiles and we can't make technology to launch sat's. Please tell me how? do you have any supported documents or just your ............................................. ?

We can make much more complex Atomic bomb and rockets engine for our missiles and we can't make technology to launch sat's. Please tell me how? do you have any supported documents or just your ............................................. ?
We just need one new launch from Pakistan by Pakistani SLV. That's it.

Pakistan Remote Sensing Satellite (PRSS-1)

Towards late 1990s, SUPARCO planned an Earth Observation Satellite System (EOSS), which by 2006/7 was reconfigured and renamed as Remote Sensing Satellite System (RSSS), comprising of two remote sensing satellites, one carrying an electro-optical payload and the other a Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR).

The PRSS-1 project is currently under the process of approval from the Government of Pakistan. The planned satellite will carry a high-resolution electro-optical payload with designed service life of 05 years. The satellite is envisaged to be designed, developed and launched in a low Earth orbit by 2015/16, through cooperation/ collaboration with reputed international satellite manufacturers.

Pakistan Remote Sensing Satellite (PRSS-1)

Back
Top Bottom