What's new

Pakistan to launch another Satellite in 2014

one of the guy already have answered your question my boy we were more concentrated on our nuke program in past now and budget of suparco was not enough to do so ,, so now by the help of chinese suparco is again gaining its peak now just wait n watch :angel:

This is hat we are saying-- you don't have the capabilities to launch satelites. China will continue to launch for you.

On the link it states:

All these satellites are launched by Russian and Europeans expendable launch vehicle except the Badr-1 satellite.

yes we know it when i told you we launch it? no wonder for me indians hate here.

This is hat we are saying-- you don't have the capabilities to launch satelites. China will continue to launch for you.

yes china will launch for us so now what ??? now you can stop trolling :toast_sign: and dont be jealous

you don't know pakistan thats main problem a country which face 11 yeas of sanctions and have lack of funds since 1989 to 2001 .working on multiple missiles nuclear program making a huge list of arms and have papulation of 170mn in not failed but lacked .many times suparco funds stopped in past and suparco faced sanctions too .every thing is for need not for proud as you guys here jumping just for proud .

I am not jumping in pround i just telling you the truth. Blind patriotism is not good.

Considering Pakistan had the first facility made in South Asia in 1962, India launched its first satellite in 1980, which is incredible work from Indian scientist.

yes we know it when i told you we launch it? no wonder for me indians hate here.

2014 is to early for Pakistan to launch a satellite, maybe 2020 is a good date. Pakistan dont have the funds and China offers a very good rate for they alies.

I am not jumping in pround i just telling you the truth. Blind patriotism is not good.

And this is what I am telling you dumbas$ that SUPARCO is now getting importance and funds so we are witnessing more projects coming from them. A communication satellite was launched few days ago, a remote sensing satellite would be sent by the end of this year. More satellites would be developed and sent to space in next few years. A SLV is also under development and hopefully in next 2-3 years you and other trolls might see that coming too. So behave sensibly, grow up and get a life.

:)

Considering Pakistan had the first facility made in South Asia in 1962, India launched its first satellite in 1980, which is incredible work from Indian scientist.

someone messure dick here with you or you alone playeing this game here? we never talk never use once indian space program here but you again done it.

2014 is to early for Pakistan to launch a satellite, maybe 2020 is a good date. Pakistan dont have the funds and China offers a very good rate for they alies.

okz 2025 whats difference ? i dont see any. we use money when we need it and space program is one of the ongoing program we are not brainless that spend on space 5% of gdp for proud .we needed sat we got it now we need to replace that old we do it in future we need more we spend money otherwise we will never .not every home has cow but every home use milk try to understand .

Why most of the pakistanis doing personal attacks ?

public is angry as ramzan and fast is going on no one eat since 4am till now no drink no smoking so you can understand lolz :P bhooky bateery ziada larty hain hahahaha

ok i will talk to pakistan's scientist that one of the indian scientist in PDF is saying pakistan cant launch a satellite before 2020 . :sick:

public is angry as ramzan and fast is going on no one eat since 4am till now no drink no smoking so you can understand lolz :P bhooky bateery ziada larty hain hahahaha

Nahi Imran bhai yeh baat nahi hai, Jab koi fazool main bakwaas karta hai to ghussa aata hai. Trolling par ghussa aata hai

What possible gain would one get by correcting the title?
Has ANY Pakistani claimed that it is their rocket that is going to launch the sat??
Does ubisoft Launching a game mean that Ubisoft employees will be selling games on the streets by themselves????
Nitpicking for no darn reason whatsoever is it then?
Cherry points?
Over-patriotic ? really.. on celebrating a sat designed in house.. ??
I suggest that members from the eastern neighbor, either contribute something educational related to the topic's crux WITHOUT bringing in their nation on a "my daddy" match... Or post a nice congratulations message and move on.

Back
Top Bottom