What's new

Pakistan to launch another Satellite in 2014

public is angry as ramzan and fast is going on no one eat since 4am till now no drink no smoking so you can understand lolz :P bhooky bateery ziada larty hain hahahaha

I beleive ramzan is a holy month -- people should follow the teachings of Islam and maintain restraint against bad mouthing if someone differs with your point of view.

I have never doubted pakistan capabilities of making satellites but I have my doubts regarding launching capabilities of pakistan. Any source or link which says pakistan will launch staellite by her own would be highly appreciable. Thanks

As I said a SLV is under development and hopefully in next 3 years it would be completed.

Read this thread.

Pakistan SLV

Hey im just stating that Pakistan wont be able to launch a satellite in 3.5 years let alone 5 years.

Only several nations in the world can launch satellites only.

Not Complex then Atom Bomb and we have a technology even India known:azn:

Why would China give you the technology, it will just make them lose money, they will be able to launch many more Pakistan satellite for a cheap price.

To say Pakistan will have the technology to launch satellites in 3 years time, is the joke of the year, considering Pakistan cant even make a helicopter on its own first of all.

Dear Pakistan will lunch another sattilite in 2011 with its own slv. suparco is making pakistans own slv. \

Full view of Pakistani bird..........................

bbcurdu

Why would China give you the technology, it will just make them lose money, they will be able to launch many more Pakistan satellite for a cheap price.

To say Pakistan will have the technology to launch satellites in 3 years time, is the joke of the year, considering Pakistan cant even make a helicopter on its own first of all.
No matter they crack so many jokes on sardars....especially involving them trying to "Think"

I beleive ramzan is a holy month -- people should follow the teachings of Islam and maintain restraint against bad mouthing if someone differs with your point of view.
There is a hell of a difference between differing and trolling my friend....

After going thru all the posts it completely made my day how our beloved indian well wishers reacting to this:sick: lolzzzzz...

May My ALLAH Bless Pakistan and INSHALLAH we will Lunch our own satellite one day

Pakistan Zindabad .:pakistan:

do india have
Shouldnt it be China to launch to Pakistan satellite rather then the thread title?

Poor english from the Islamabad journalist, as Pakistan dont have the capability to launch anything as of yet.

I am not jumping in pround i just telling you the truth. Blind patriotism is not good.

Why dont you spare us this truth of yours and stop flooding the thread with one liner comments. We are fully aware of our capabilities and that of our enemy. You don't need to tell us this so called truth of yours. Rest assured Pakistan is capable of many things, things which usually the world believe we cant really pull off. History proves my point.
The thread is about Pakistan launching its satellite in 2014, lets stick to that shall we.

Shouldnt it be China to launch to Pakistan satellite rather then the thread title?

Poor english from the Islamabad journalist, as Pakistan dont have the capability to launch anything as of yet.

launch here means, launching the product and not launching the rocket carrying the satellite

Pakistan is going to launch another satellite at the end of this year and other one is in 2014......JUNG NEWS

I am always amazed at Indian friends "sensitivity" -- If and it's a big "If" Pakistan should develop and use their own space launch within this decade, what will Indian friends choose as their next "sensitive" item - it seems they have made a career of being "sensitive" - It's silly and unbecoming.

There is a hell of a difference between differing and trolling my friend....

ok.. so you will do bad mouthing ?

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Why dont you spare us this truth of yours and stop flooding the thread with one liner comments. We are fully aware of our capabilities and that of our enemy. You don't need to tell us this so called truth of yours. Rest assured Pakistan is capable of many things, things which usually the world believe we cant really pull off. History proves my point.
The thread is about Pakistan launching its satellite in 2014, lets stick to that shall we.

This is my personal opinion on PDF is that pakistanis speak a lot regarding their capabilities but haven't pulled off anything significant of their own. Sorry to say but We have the potential is the buzz word for you in the cyber world. Do it to prove it.

Back
Top Bottom