What's new

Pakistan to launch another Satellite in 2014

Last time i checked in this forum no gives a damn about which country and which topics the discussion is about .

Ex. A thread about Indian poverty or indian space and nuk. programme will have more pakistani members than indian ones

I am not against freedom of speech but anyone would give a damn when someone posts condescending shit about their country for no reason. And the other thing u said is not true at all,I barely see any pakistanis on Indian defence forum.:bunny:

Pakistan will not put nukes in space, its very expensive and world is very sensitive about it and we are not US, China or Russia. What is possible is to have very high altitude very long endurance low visible UAVs with Nukes which will be cheap to operate and maintain.

Even US , Russia and China cannot put nukes on orbit . The treaty prohibits it .

Russia had a program but they had to abandon it .

So much butt hurting obsession with Pakistan. Typical Indian.... lol

Butt hurt due to pakistani space achievements .... you must be kidding ... lol

I am not against freedom of speech but anyone would give a damn when someone posts condescending shit about their country for no reason. And the other thing u said is not true at all,I barely see any pakistanis on Indian defence forum.:bunny:

Not Indian forums but Indian section in this forum .

Why would China give you the technology, it will just make them lose money, they will be able to launch many more Pakistan satellite for a cheap price.

To say Pakistan will have the technology to launch satellites in 3 years time, is the joke of the year, considering Pakistan cant even make a helicopter on its own first of all.
it is not a difficult thing for Pakistan to launch a satellite. Pakistan master the technolog of ballistic missile in 2002. China master the technolog of ballistic missile in 1960, and in 1970 launch first satllite. Case by development of technolog, Pakistan should cost less than 10 years to get the ability. now the most important things for Pakistan is reseach high-tech satllite. it will prompt the development of technolog in all domain.
It is not ignominious for study technolog from other country. if Pakistan master any technolog, it belong to Pakistan. Space technolog is comprehensive discipline. It is normal for getting some technolog from China. There are many Pakistan students in my alma mater, Harbin Institute of Technology(HIT). A university with aerospace and defense background. they study in Remote sensing, communication,Measurement and control, aircraft design and other Discipline.When they back, they uesd their knowledge to aerospace of Pakistan. They ingenious and work hard. the only unsatisfactory is sometimes they occupation basketball field to play cricket

I don't know but not same as Indian Mars or Moon mission
with all the surplus Missiles I am suprised we have not created a modified design for our own Mars or Moon mission

Just fallen behind sadly it is what it is

Really? Where? Indian defence forum? Don't see alot of pakistanis there.
lol,you dont see a lot of pakistanis there?really?:rofl::rofl:.....
go through the tejas thread or a thread when INDIAN missile test fails....

Even failed state like north Korea do this type of adventurous ....I don't mean Pakistan is a failed state ....I consider them as developing country...I jus want you to make u wrong on your statement

You are comparing Pakistan with North Korea. I can't believe how one person can be this idiot.

And you replied to me on this old comment send me the vibes that you were having butterflies in your stomach by reading my comment.

why you feel stress abut this dear? whole world know we don't launch yet but capability time will tell you who much capable we are just wait and see world is not going anywhere pakistan is here and we have long to go .

Imran, chhod de. Jalan dono taraf hoti hein logon ko. Kuch padosi achcha kare to bhi aur na kare to bhi.

GOOD luck Pakistan and all the best, SUPARCO ! :toast_sign::yahoo:

Great news comming from Pakistan.Way to go forward-keeping abreast of the latest technology to serve the people of Pakistan-a remote sensing satellite.Lets make South Asia a great place for new and innovative technological centre

My understanding is that most of the work for building the satellite is being done by a Canadian company.

SUPARCO is just writing the check.

Indians are obsessed with Pakistan for some reason...

We can use Shaheen III for the Launch..... :p:

No, we cant use because Ballistic Missiles because they can not hit moving targets and we dont have DF-21Ds, the only reason Pakistan is going to use against sea target / CBG is when we decided to nuke them.

Even US , Russia and China cannot put nukes on orbit . The treaty prohibits it .
Russia had a program but they had to abandon it .

US and Russia have tested the tech and they may had them in space already, do you think both are so nice that they will implement those treaties fully? China don't have this tech fully matured but they may try to develop it if it is in their interest.

Back
Top Bottom