What's new

Pakistan to celebrate ‘Surprise Day’ on Feb 27

Hi,

It was sabotaged by the Paf---because they would not be able to siphon off money into their private funds from this deal---.

ASsk Signalian---if his mother is dying and the doctor says she needs 100 capsules to get better---but Signalian says to his mother I will get you 5---so be happy with 5---and the mother asks son it is not a full dose---and he says mother---big deal---it makes no difference if you have only 5 capsules---5 extra capsule don't bring anything new to the table---..

Ask him to tell his mother that the next time she gets sick---give her half of what she needs and see what happens---.

We call pakistan our mother---yet these same people sh-it on it every chance they get---by not making it powerful in a timely manner---.

Try this with your mothers and children at home---give them half to eat to live---give them half the medicine required---give them half the clothes to wear and tell them---big deal---what is the other half going to do---it bring nothing to the table but to cover the other half---so no big deal. Give them half a bed to sleep on---.

All these people are full of deceit when it comes to the defense procurement for the nation---. But allow them to loot and plunder and she how fast they gather everyone else's share---.

They would never do it to their families---they will steall everything from everyone else and give to their families---and for the nation---" IT BRINGS NOTHING NEW TO THE TABLE---"

Very well put, we never had sincere people to serve the nation properly. Pakistani's at all times look at half cup as full, not just in running the country I'm sure you've seen it in the businesses Pakistani's run in the states' in Chicago I'm baffled at some of these idiots.

Start a war then this year. The infantry division under his command (part of the strike corps) will be one of the first formations to cross the border.

Looking for some comic relief during my busy day. Not serious jokes.

They under estimated PAF's EW capability and didnt have a credible EW system of their own. The shot down Mig-21 was supposed to be carrying ELTA-EW pod 82xx series.
they should reevaluate their decision to have you as PDF think thank. 2 incredibly wrong info in one small sentence. ouch sorry :P

FH still occurs with in a certain spectrum. Indian EW system will save the frequency being transmitted at it by Pakistani Radar, and send it back to the radar.

They under estimated PAF's EW capability and didnt have a credible EW system of their own. The shot down Mig-21 was supposed to be carrying ELTA-EW pod 82xx series.
View attachment 606611

An unsecured (un encrypted) radio can be intercepted and jammed. This could have been the case with Abhinandan Mig-21 as i read some news last year that IAF will revamp radios, cant exactly remember.

This is why PAF uses secure (encrypted) radios. IAF is now relying on Rafale and its EW technology. Somethings look good on paper. Open the IAF Wikipedia page, you will see IAF as a paper tiger, yet IAF lacks a dedicated EW aircraft such as EA-18G, J-16D, Tornado ECR etc.
The Mig-21 can't carry the pod and 4 missiles as well.

The Mig-21 can't carry the pod and 4 missiles as well.
I never said it could, u see the pic i posted, one hard point is taken by the pod. That leaves 3 for ordnance.

they should reevaluate their decision to have you as PDF think thank. 2 incredibly wrong info in one small sentence. ouch sorry :P
start a revolution :angel: but first find a replacement for Mirage-III/V :azn:

@MastanKhan
I think establishment quid pro+ something strategy.. as Gen Qidwai said in his speech recently. He emphasized it to tell the world that look we are responsible (I assume its western theory/strategy).
But it is part of game I guess. We can't do anything even Kashmir status hasn't been changed. The world didn't do anything when US armed Syrian rebels or ask al Qaida to fight ISIS.. US couldn't do anything when Russia captured part of Georgia and Ukraine or when helped Syrian,I mean even Iran is, but paying a high price (sanctions/embargos). Plus we don't have unity to fight war.
If you play a strategy game, like Age of empire, you have to focus on everything like battles, units, economy, weapons, etc ;)

Last edited:
@MastanKhan
I think establishment quid pro+ something strategy.. as Gen Qidwai said in his speech recently. He emphasized it to tell the world that look we are responsible (I assume its western theory/strategy).
But it is part of game I guess. We can't do anything even Kashmir status hasn't been changed. The world didn't do anything when US armed Syrian rebels or ask al Qaida to fight ISIS.. US couldn't do anything when Russia captured part of Georgia and Ukraine or when helped Syrian,I mean even Iran is, but paying a high price (sanctions/embargos). Plus we don't have unity to fight war.
If you play a strategy game, like Age of empire, you have to focus on everything like battles, units, economy, weapons, etc ;)

Hi,

Only COWARDS act responsible---.

Have the brave Israelis even propagated responsibility---.

Go East, Go West......@MastanKhan is the best :enjoy:

entertainment-old_age-rock-positive_thinking-rock_n_roll-old_man-tcrn1886_low.jpg

I never said it could, u see the pic i posted, one hard point is taken by the pod. That leaves 3 for ordnance.

btw I meant it as a joke please dont be offended.
JH-7!
Even though its much slower but because of its size this beast should be packed with all sort of EW capabilities! In modern day, high speed is irrelevant and what matters the most is EW EW EW EW!!

Ah I misread your post as "The shot down Mig was supposedly carrying..."

By the way, it's not just the celebration of Surprise Day but one year of PAF's open invitation to any expert from around the world to visit & inspect the remains of MiG-21 Bison's missiles that were never fired by Abhinandan. IAF should have availed the opportunity to downplay PAF but as usual, people like Modi/Dhanoa choose to hide behind twisted & sugar coated interviews to Indian Media house and feel good at home. I am really surprised by the conduct of Indian Intellect in this regard that none of them forced them or asked them for the reasons of not accepting such invitation. Well, the internet diversion & drama will continue which serves their purpose.

In the last, the offer is still valid and there is no further notification of expiry unless, India wants one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom