What's new

Pakistan to celebrate ‘Surprise Day’ on Feb 27

what 'miscalculation'? We hit the terror camps (pompeo confirms it), PAF did everything to not respond and when pushed by IK did a showpiece attack. The only reason Abhi was shot down was because he crossed the border (against his orders but guys like him can't avoid initiative I guess).

In the 3 years after that
a) No major terror attacks
b) Hafiz Saeed's ops shutdown, even China helped declare his son in law a global terrorist
c) Imran Khan suitably punished by Pak Army for his hostility towards India (among other thins)
d) Abhi of course came back immedeately so that didn't go up into a crisis
e) Article 370 abrogated and K added fully into our system

And you too are happy: PAF wanted to present this day as a great victory.
Is Pompeo your dad?

In the current climate SURPRISE DAY SHOULD BE THE EXTERMINATION OF ALL PDM

what 'miscalculation'? We hit the terror camps (pompeo confirms it), PAF did everything to not respond and when pushed by IK did a showpiece attack. The only reason Abhi was shot down was because he crossed the border (against his orders but guys like him can't avoid initiative I guess).

b) Hafiz Saeed's ops shutdown, even China helped declare his son in law a global terrorist
c) Imran Khan suitably punished by Pak Army for his hostility towards India (among other thins)

You hit a camp in middle of a jungle with eco friendly bombs which caused no smoke or fires. Can you imagine explosions taking place in the middle of night, yet no one even saw a apark.
While IAF tried to sneak in the middle of the night, PAF OTOH hit back in broad day light within 24 hours and you think PAF didn't want to respond.
Nothing far from the truth.
When Modi was crying out for Rafales, he wasn't exactly moaning the loss of a 50 year old MiG-21. Once Modi & Co realised that the IAF cannot deliver, your warlords tried their luck by threatening with missile strikes only to get a rude awakening. If any face saving was left, Christian Fair was paid tens of thousands to make IAF look good but instead she rained on your parade.
BTW, same Pompeo didn't confirm any F-16s shot down by India, thus Abhi getting a Vir Chakra was the last nail into Indian propganda coffin.

I guess that's the narrative you copy/pasted off
***.jpg
what 'miscalculation'?
The one thing where you didn't expect us to drop by - or just drop a few bombs in your backyard...in broad daylight.

Waiting for the day your handicap of an Air Force ever achieves that feat.
We hit the terror camps (pompeo confirms it)
Not having any evidence that you hit anything other than a few Trees & a Crow - no one is buying it. I'd be nice if your !sraeli-made Masala Spice2000 had a camera.

But since you didn't, we thought we'd show you (and the rest of the World) how its really done.

Terror Camps!

You guys couldn't hit water in the Atlantic.

As for Pompeo... Are we talking about the same person who said, "We lied, Cheated...)
PAF did everything to not respond and when pushed by IK did a showpiece attack.
'Showpiece Attack' huh.

You guys came in the middle of the nite, after what - 40 Years. Dropped a few bombs & bugged out.

Showpiece Attack - Achieved

1 Billion Plus believed you, but they were all sitting in India.

All we did was show you how its really done. Other than get footage of what we did to your Base, we took out a couple of your Jets & if that wasn't enough..., the REAL prize of the day was when PAF was busy with bombing runs & shooting down Abhi-Nandos, you clowns took out your own SAR (Mi-17). How many guys were in that Chopper? - Seven?!!
The only reason Abhi was shot down was because he crossed the border (against his orders but guys like him can't avoid initiative I guess).
...and here I thought the only reason Abhi-Nandos was shot down was because we played you guys & didn't later come up with false narratives like Cloud Cover not being present by your esteem PM Modi.

Did your pom-peo not tell you PAF made a joke out of IAF on 27 Feb 2019?
And yes abhi was shot down because he dared to defy curfew imposed by PAF in air over IoK, rest of your AF preferred to stay on ground for safety on the day.

We need Khan. We must always respond in kind.

Only thing I hate about Khan is apart from India - he is a taliban fanboy and has horrible internal security policies.
Imran khan is not a taliban fan boy ... He is fan boy of Pakistanis and want to unite them.

Do u remember 200 madrsah student butchered by drone strike ? It was mushraf that butchered them ... What option their parents , brothers and uncles had ?

He want to end the civil war and unite all of as a nation ... Our army general has done many injustices. Previously we didnt understand but now we can see clearly. They believe themselve to be supperior being and born to rule and only one capable to save Pakistan but in reality it is exactly the opposite.

They have no understanding of ruling international relationship and economy and thats why we are in trouble.

Pakistan real problem is not PDM but their handlers

I will never celebrate 27 Feb as surprise day. I will celebrate 9 April 2022 as the biggest SURPRISE DAY of my life and also for most Pakistanis when I and many Pakistanis discovered the TRUE and UGLY faces of what we use to once call our DEFENDERS.

IT WAS A SHOCKING SURPRISE WHICH MY GENERATION and NEXT MANY GENERATIONS WILL NEVER FORGET !!

It would surely be a surprise if government launches an investigation to determine the then Pakistani government's handling of the skirmish and its aftermath.

The opposition of the time, which now forms the coalition government demanded measures against India which were not entertained.

It's a perfect example of civilians supremacy in Pakistan that no government is ever wrong.

Neither the episode was surprising nor amusing.

I will never celebrate 27 Feb as surprise day. I will celebrate 9 April 2022 as the biggest SURPRISE DAY of my life and also for most Pakistanis when I and many Pakistanis discovered the TRUE and UGLY faces of what we use to once call our DEFENDERS.

IT WAS A SHOCKING SURPRISE WHICH MY GENERATION and NEXT MANY GENERATIONS WILL NEVER FORGET !!
Lol 😆
I agree. I had not believed it until june. 😜🥶
But at the same time I like to keep blues and khakhis separate.

Imran khan is not a taliban fan boy ... He is fan boy of Pakistanis and want to unite them.

Do u remember 200 madrsah student butchered by drone strike ? It was mushraf that butchered them ... What option their parents , brothers and uncles had ?

He want to end the civil war and unite all of as a nation ... Our army general has done many injustices. Previously we didnt understand but now we can see clearly. They believe themselve to be supperior being and born to rule and only one capable to save Pakistan but in reality it is exactly the opposite.

They have no understanding of ruling international relationship and economy and thats why we are in trouble.

Pakistan real problem is not PDM but their handlers
Your response is irrelevant to what I said

I'm not against Khan but his security policies and foreign policies were harmful.

And yes, he was a taliban fanboy, he praised them consistently, was sympathetic towards them, kept wanting peacetalks, negotiations, resettle thousands of them.

There's no excuse for the above, just stop trying to defend the man's every action it's cringe - it's okay to criticise some of his policies don't be a youthiya

All i will say, we are winning the Battles but Indians are winning the War.
We are winning only a few battles.

India is developing itself, growing it's institutions as a country while we are engaged in petty insurgencies and shitty politicians.

You hit a camp in middle of a jungle with eco friendly bombs which caused no smoke or fires. Can you imagine explosions taking place in the middle of night, yet no one even saw a apark.
While IAF tried to sneak in the middle of the night, PAF OTOH hit back in broad day light within 24 hours and you think PAF didn't want to respond.
Nothing far from the truth.
When Modi was crying out for Rafales, he wasn't exactly moaning the loss of a 50 year old MiG-21. Once Modi & Co realised that the IAF cannot deliver, your warlords tried their luck by threatening with missile strikes only to get a rude awakening. If any face saving was left, Christian Fair was paid tens of thousands to make IAF look good but instead she rained on your parade.
BTW, same Pompeo didn't confirm any F-16s shot down by India, thus Abhi getting a Vir Chakra was the last nail into Indian propganda coffin.

So you/re saying Pompeo is wrong and everyone is wrong and you alone are right? Also, why are you always bragging about F16? It's been flying for 55 years, the fact that it's not ina museum isn't a great thing.

Your response is irrelevant to what I said

I'm not against Khan but his security policies and foreign policies were harmful.

And yes, he was a taliban fanboy, he praised them consistently, was sympathetic towards them, kept wanting peacetalks, negotiations, resettle thousands of them.

There's no excuse for the above, just stop trying to defend the man's every action it's cringe - it's okay to criticise some of his policies don't be a youthiya

We are winning only a few battles.

India is developing itself, growing it's institutions as a country while we are engaged in petty insurgencies and shitty politicians.
I am not supporting imran khan here i myself belief that original taliban that came into power in 1996 under mullah umer were great leaders and this opinion i hold much earlier than i started following imran khan.

TTP is a different story. However they r not just few dozen people. They r thousands of people with families. Population bigger than even some countries. Do u want to kill that whole community or negotiate for peace ? Didnt americans negotiated with slaves gave them rights and then progress started with the end of civil war ...

Unlike kashmiri for indians, people that joined TTP are our own people. We have to eliminate TTP phycology of terroris8m and not the people and i believe that negotiations and political dialogue is the best solution ...

I am not supporting imran khan here i myself belief that original taliban that came into power in 1996 under mullah umer were great leaders and this opinion i hold much earlier than i started following imran khan.

TTP is a different story. However they r not just few dozen people. They r thousands of people with families. Population bigger than even some countries. Do u want to kill that whole community or negotiate for peace ? Didnt americans negotiated with slaves gave them rights and then progress started with the end of civil war ...

Unlike kashmiri for indians, people that joined TTP are our own people. We have to eliminate TTP phycology of terroris8m and not the people and i believe that negotiations and political dialogue is the best solution ...
They are criminals and extremists, you cannot negotiate with them and history has shown this - it's exactly why things are returning like the past and they aren't being defeated.

The best solution is what General Tariq Khan laid out. Hold a jirga and give them an explicit chance to surrender, and accept the constitution of Pakistan, or defeat them head on.

It's the only answer. Negotiations and talks are used by them to reestablish strongholds and gain manpower.

Khan was sympathetic towards them, this is not a lie and I say this as his supporter. He didn't know how to handle these people properly. He was soft and pacifist. He is costing us many lives. He opposed fencing which is completely unacceptable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom