What's new

Pakistan to celebrate ‘Surprise Day’ on Feb 27

By the way, it's not just the celebration of Surprise Day but one year of PAF's open invitation to any expert from around the world to visit & inspect the remains of MiG-21 Bison's missiles that were never fired by Abhinandan. IAF should have availed the opportunity to downplay PAF but as usual, people like Modi/Dhanoa choose to hide behind twisted & sugar coated interviews to Indian Media house and feel good at home. I am really surprised by the conduct of Indian Intellect in this regard that none of them forced them or asked them for the reasons of not accepting such invitation. Well, the internet diversion & drama will continue which serves their purpose.

In the last, the offer is still valid and there is no further notification of expiry unless, India wants one.

For the common man in India Feb26 and the quick release of Abhi resonates more than events if 27th. Feb26 was an unprecedented watershed moment for India. By opting for kinetic action India has permanently changed the behaviour of Pak armed forces.

The crashed bison was in the hands of Pak authorities in Pak administered territory for more than 40 days before claims were made that the missiles were never fired. If I am not mistaken the claim originally came from PDF and not even from Pak military. I am not surprised if people find it hard to believe.

India is claiming F16 went down with DSPR dilly dallying on number of pilots caught and dead PAF can close this once and for all by inviting neutral agency to provide a count of F16s without a vested interest. Or at the least show all the 2 seaters.

I personally believe a PAF lost a fighter on 27th.

For the common man in India Feb26 and the quick release of Abhi resonates more than events if 27th. Feb26 was an unprecedented watershed moment for India. By opting for kinetic action India has permanently changed the behaviour of Pak armed forces.

The crashed bison was in the hands of Pak authorities in Pak administered territory for more than 40 days before claims were made that the missiles were never fired. If I am not mistaken the claim originally came from PDF and not even from Pak military. I am not surprised if people find it hard to believe.

India is claiming F16 went down with DSPR dilly dallying on number of pilots caught and dead PAF can close this once and for all by inviting neutral agency to provide a count of F16s without a vested interest. Or at the least show all the 2 seaters.

US did counted the F-16s and found them intact. There was a report released by a third party magazine and by a Pentagon consultant of FP.

Also show all Su-30s kindly

This shows how tiny and intellectually enfeebled Pakistan has become. To celebrate the downing of 1 aircraft, and that to a mig 21, from the 1950's . A aircraft 68 years old by a country of over 200 million is a sad spectacle.
Even the tiny tribe of Houthi's who shot down a Tornado and an Apache this week would fall over laughing at such a spectacle.
Does no one in Pakistan even have a shred of common sense ?
To celebrate every year by a country of 220 million the shooting down of a mig21 demonstrates starkly what little Pakistan has to celebrate.

This shows how tiny and intellectually enfeebled Pakistan has become. To celebrate the downing of 1 aircraft, and that to a mig 21, from the 1950's . A aircraft 68 years old by a country of over 200 million is a sad spectacle.
Even the tiny tribe of Houthi's who shot down a Tornado and an Apache this week would fall over laughing at such a spectacle.
To celebrate every year by a country of 220 million the shooting down of a mig21 demonstrates starkly what little Pakistan has to celebrate.
1.4 billions will celebrate false claims next week. What do you say abou that???

Celebration is for slapping the IAF back to reality, not the shoot down of a Mig-21. Stop being so intellectually feeble

Houthi's were laughing hard when you awarded a macho man with Chakara Vir for his utter unprofessionalism that brought disgrace to a nation (if any grace left) and whole Indian media celebrated for months...

Americans were laughing hard when IAF claimed SU30MKI dodged 04 AIM 120 AMRAAM returned safely.......

Russian were crying while watching their super beast SU30 being ruined in the hands of IAF.....

The whole world laughing when Modi ji said:
" I said I am not someone who knows the science. I said there is so much cloud and rain. There is a benefit. I have a raw wisdom, the clouds can benefit us too. We can escape the radar. Everyone was confused. Ultimately I said there are clouds... let’s proceed.”

With all these ...let Pakistan celebrate one genuine and widely accepted victory on 27/2...please.

For the common man in India Feb26 and the quick release of Abhi resonates more than events if 27th. Feb26 was an unprecedented watershed moment for India.

From Indian National prospective, that is understood how Indians feel about it as they are told.

India has permanently changed the behaviour of Pak armed forces.

That too, from Indian Prospective is all how Indians see it as told but on the contrary, they should also see how that stunt made Pakistan to retaliate and what happened next is well written in history. The notion of change of behaviour, is only for those who can't access details or aren't able to comprehend otherwise, every Indian sane mind with intellect & knowledge said otherwise.

Don't mind me saying that you are way back from updates. That is not a PDF claim but an Official Statement by Air Marshal Haseeb Paracha during a TV program "Mujahideen-e-Aflak ko Salam" to represent Operation Swift Retort. Secondly, 40 days or not, the offer & open invitation is still available only for those who could take it. While AM Haseeb Paracha offered the same, International Military Attache including Russian & US, were there and everyone heard him clearly. However, I am not surprised that you didn't see the program and didn't search for the details of such invitation and India merely turned blind eye to such invitation which is in-fact a golden opportunity for IAF. His words were like "Abhinandan's missiles are available with PAF and we invite any expert from around the world to come & inspect if wants to confirm whether fired or not".

And exactly as i write, this marks one year of DG ISPR’s statement during press conference

“ I said that we will surprise you, wait for that surprise, it will be different ”

upload_2020-2-26_11-36-31.jpeg

Happy Tea Day Everyone!! Enjoy

View attachment 609612
Happy Surprise Day

Why mig 21 was sent if it was not able to fight?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom