What's new

Pakistan to buy old F-16s from Jordan - Chapter closed for new F-16s blk-52s from US

Yes! Because it is one of the most cost effective fighter aircraft in the world.

Is liye sab F16 kay agay pechay ghoomtay hain.. :D

This cost effective fighter was not available for full blown war during Kargil conflict because it is extremely sanction able jet and if Trump wins he will be in position to handicap PAF in any future conflict with India. Please don't even though to bring idea of spares from black market because it was not sufficient back in 90s.

Even when things were good between US & Pakistan during Mush time US didn't release Harpoon, HARM and other key standoff munitions to PAF because it could have annoyed its upcoming watchdog India.

You don't buy front line weapon systems from your worst enemy's best ally.

Get ready guys worlds largest F16 junk collection will be on paper in coming days just like Mirages .Any ways i agree with some posters about retiring odd numbers 200 of jets in coming days .Also we need to see how many we can get

For example ? Any other cheap source with subsidise rates ? France and rest of the EU won't give you their goddies for free or as cheap as F-16s. Adopting new platform means lot of $$ structure training maintenance. Does our economy support buying typhoon or rafales ? Beggers can not be choosers. :(

How much Expensive that's gonna be ?? $3 Billion for 3 Years for 2 Squads Our Defence Budget is increasing Every Year $$$ won't be much problem...

For 2016-17 we have $5 Billion for Procurement use that

Get ready guys worlds largest F16 junk collection will be on paper in coming days just like Mirages .Any ways i agree with some posters about retiring odd numbers 200 of jets in coming days .Also we need to see how many we can get
retiring our own old 200 jets and replacing them with other nations retired jets :lol:

retiring our own old 200 jets and replacing them with other nations retired jets :lol:
How many ADF fighters does Jordan have? According to f16.net, they have only 2 operarional mlu squadrons

-

Guys, our quality is going down- please refrain from urdu slangs, one liners-- We are considering to temp ban such persistent members

How many ADF fighters does Jordan have? According to f16.net, they have only 2 operarional mlu squadrons

-

Guys, our quality is going down- please refrain from urdu slangs, one liners-- We are considering to temp ban such persistent members
16 are ADFs sir in RJAF

the problem here is they are double used sir first by USA then by jordan what left in them ?

and please some one inform me how many AIR forces are using mirages now and what can a mirage do in front of a mighty SU-30? we will just increase the number of our loses if we use them against any real air force .its junk for just cover up numbers all is junk be it used f-16 mirages or f-7s only hope we have is block-52 and jf-17 sir for war time .
Our defence budget is 8.9 billion $ and our options are limited

-

Considering the hundreds of F-16s in service around the world, the point to note here is that the US President has many ways to get more jets to Pakistan despite Congress controlling the purse strings for direct purchases.

16 are ADFs sir in RJAF

the problem here is they are double used sir first by USA then by jordan what left in them ?
Do these have the same specs as the ones we have recently sent for mlu? We can also compare their cost. I think we got the old ADF ones for 15 million a pop

Do these have the same specs as the ones we have recently sent for mlu? We can also compare their cost. I think we got the old ADF ones for 15 million a pop
well sir i think every contract has its own price tags and speces . and i have no idea abut price tag what we paid or they have paid . but on thing is sure they have baught it from USA netherland and Belgian f-16s. We will be third user of those jets .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom