What's new

Pakistan test fires Hatf VII missile

oh yes i did; actually i thought it was a digital still-shot but then i looked a bit closer and realized stuff is moving :)

This canister and the vertical launch of the missile are the markings of the Naval version of the Babur, this is gonna be the main weapon of the Naval Strategic Force Command for the foreseeable future.

Congrats for the sucessful test .But my doubt is How come there is not a single news which talks about some of the failed missile test in pakistan

That is only for Indian missiles. Pakistan missiles test and fire at 100% accuracy. Dude this is PDF, did you think you were logged on some where else.

Alhamdulillah

Congrats! great job done by our scientists and engineers

Alhadolillah it is great job..But we still need a lot of improvement... we need it to be enhanced to the range of at least 2500-3500kmz...air launched and sub launched.I hope it be soon done in near future..:coffee:

1101167400-1.gif

pakistan is working towards completion of the 'triad' air, land and sea with this weapons platform. stay tuned.

Army has whole set of different kinds of deployed nuclear missiles.(Cruise missiles/Ballistic Missiles of different ranges etc)
Pakistan Air Force has RA'AD ALCM which is nuclear capable.Platforms like F-16s and JF-17 thunders can also deliver nuclear strike on Enemy.
Navy is the real problem..:devil:

Our Naval Forces are lagging behind.

RAWALPINDI: Pakistan on Thursday successfully test fired indigenously developed Hatf-VII (Babur) cruise missile having a range of 600 kilometres.
Babur, which can carry strategic and conventional warheads, has stealth capabilities, is a low flying, terrain hugging missile with high manoeuvrability, pinpoint accuracy and radar avoidance features. It also incorporates the modern cruise missile technology of Terrain Contour Matching (TERCOM) and Digital Scene Matching & Area Co-relation (DSMAC).

YouTube - Pakistan successfully test fires indigenously developed Cruise Missile Hatf-VII - (10-2-2011)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bme_QV1nutw
The test was witnessed by Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee (CJCSC), General Khalid Shamim Wynne, Director General Strategic Plans Division, Lieutenant General (retd) Khalid Ahmed Kidwai, Commander Army Strategic Force Command, Lieutenant General Jamil Haider, Chairman NESCOM Muhammad Irfan Burney, senior officers from the armed forces and strategic organisations, scientists and engineers.

The CJCSC while speaking on the occasion said that the test will go a long way in consolidating Pakistan’s strategic deterrence capability, and further strengthening national security. He said Pakistan’s resolve and commitment to continue its strategic programme will remain paramount. President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani also appreciated the successful test and congratulated the scientists and engineers on their outstanding success.

redards!
Arsalan Aslam

Dear All, as mentioned earlier this was launched via a canister. I am hoping this is the preliminary step towards having a vertically launched naval version. Take care.

600 km ???????? are we really turn down the range or is it a media mistake???????????????????????????

Back
Top Bottom