What's new

Pakistan test fires Hatf VII missile

dear engine info is very vague,is it supposed to be so?
at least whats the name ,make,model,manufacturer of the engine,whats the history of the engine,,

all i get from above is that it is either a co-py of american or rusky missile engines ..and nothing more..

Hi, Pakistan has always been very slick and close-lipped on where it has gotten technology, or how it has developed its technology. Case in point the Babur missile itself. No one expected it, and out of the blue Pakistan tested it.

My personal opinion is that the turbofan engine is manufactured in house by Pakistan. My guess is that Pakistani scientists examined other engines from Ukraine, Russia and even one from a crash landed tomahawk in Balouchistan. However, this is my personal opinion.

Kindly remember, Pakistan has developed nukes on its own, and is building plutonium enrichment plants at Khushab. As such, a simple low-thrust turbofan should not be out of her technical reach.

hm..
so the lomg and short of the whole story we are using missiles which are properly named and use nameless engine..what tjhe heck it is..
at least each should have some name...its kinda strange story.

hm..
so the lomg and short of the whole story we are using missiles which are properly named and use nameless engine..what tjhe heck it is..
at least each should have some name...its kinda strange story.

They probably use this engine.

honda-dirt-bike-engine.jpg

What do you expect buddy. That next time they conduct test they should provide you the name of the manufacturer, his phone number, his mailing and email address along with the picture of the company's CEO and board of directors. :disagree:

all i get from above is that it is either a co-py of american or rusky missile engines ..and nothing more..

And from where do we get those American and Russian missile engines??? Did they gifted them on 14th August. That was one weird post indeed.

They probably use this engine.

honda-dirt-bike-engine.jpg

What do you expect buddy. That next time they conduct test they should provide you the name of the manufacturer, his phone number, his mailing and email address along with the picture of the company's CEO and board of directors. :disagree:

And from where do we get those American and Russian missile engines??? Did they gifted them on 14th August. That was one weird post indeed.

you stretched it too much..
as other countries proudly showcase their misiles along with the names of the engines,and the "brain centers" where theyt were developed..
so i thought maybe we have missile we have named it,,so should be its engine...
btw pakistan does not makes the above engine in photograph,neither can we so to say.

you stretched it too much..
as other countries proudly showcase their misiles along with the names of the engines,and the "brain centers" where theyt were developed..
so i thought maybe we have missile we have named it,,so should be its engine....

The fact is that making copy of any American or russian missile isn't that easy as you claimed. You just too overstretched their and I just answered it. Talking about showcasing "brain centres" we know that Babur cruise missile is the product of NDC and if they don't want to showcase more information other than that I don't have any problem too. They must have good reasons for it. Looking at the Pakistan's achievements in the Nuclear and Missiles manufacturing this Missile isn't a surprise and is the continuation of Pakistan's formidable and potent missile program.

Yes I know that engine is not made in Pakistan, you missed the sarcastic part. :)

The fact is that making copy of any American or russian isn't that easy as you claimed. You just too overstretched their and I just answered it. Talking about showcasing "brain centres" we know that Babur cruise missile is the product of NDC and if they don't want to showcase more information other than that I don't have any problem too. They must have good reasons for it. Looking at the Pakistan's achievements in the Nuclear and Missiles manufacturing this Missile isn't a surprise and is the continuation of Pakistan's formidable and potent missile program.

Yes I know that engine is not made in Pakistan, you missed the sarcastic part. :)

Who makes it then?

Back
Top Bottom