What's new

Pakistan test fires Hatf VII missile

Pakistan today conducted a successful test fire of the indigenously developed Cruise Missile Hatf-VII (Babur) having a range of 600 kms. The missile tests are part of a process of validating the system. Babur, which can carry strategic and conventional warheads, has stealth capabilities, is a low flying, terrain hugging missile with high maneuverability, pin point accuracy and radar avoidance features. It also incorporates the modern cruise missile technology of Terrain Contour Matching (TERCOM) and Digital Scene Matching & Area Co-relation (DSMAC). ISPR

2414.jpg

2413.jpg

600 km? WHAT? Babur already had 700 km range, maybe something is missing.

what pakistan need most

1 weapons
2 devlopments ,peace, growth

well its good to test but the question remain same what pakistan need

Congrats for the sucessful test .But my doubt is How come there is not a single news which talks about some of the failed missile test in pakistan

Ok, nice development.

1. Its in a canister this time, which means things are moving ahead and they can be now stationed on naval vessels too.
2. The launch was straight up, not sideways like the last time, meaning the booster has now the capability to tilt the cruise missile sideways before seperation, which again is good.
3. And the range seems to have increased also, which again is a good thing.

But i would like the design(shape) to change, to make it more stealthy, thus less change to get detected and less reaction time for the defending forces to intercept it.

now i finally understands the significance of the test before i just thought it was a waste of money

Congrats for the sucessful test .But my doubt is How come there is not a single news which talks about some of the failed missile test in pakistan

We don't like to publish our missile test failures, our defensive weapons program are quiet in nature, they don't release much about them.

Back
Top Bottom