What's new

Pakistan should declare indian Punjab a disputed territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed.but indian occupied punjab and indian occupied kashmir should be the top priority.

we will think of UP later once they are succesfully merged with pakistan

Why Punjab? :lol: Have you thought of Iran? I heard Tehran is a beautiful city.

for what??

You got some part of India based on religion be happy with that. And keep your country in tact.

some part of india?

pakistan never was a part of india..please stop watching your media.

pakistan was merged with india by foriegn invaders.we lived together for a thousand years..this doenst mean we were part of india ever..

Legally whole Punjab belongs to Pakistan. Not only that western parts of Utter Pradesh belongs to Pakistan too.

354uug.jpg

Now we know!!!

hehehee

kall meku apray punjabi friend dassa hay k indian punjabi,punjabi ni balke teenabi log he.

ooo meku aaka hay k ma aaj indian occupied punjab de poster baray saa photoshop vich :P

i hope tm samajh sako maine jo leeka hay :P

Is that Saraiki ! :blink:

Ok even if Pakistan declared Panjab disputed area to phir bhi uski sunega kon ????

Kashmir ke liye koi sunta nahi... US drones ke liye koi sunta nahi ...

this is like pakistan should declare "pakistan" as a disputed territory.

Much good that has done to you folks..but seriously legally claim Punjab..that's a new one..but man it would be so much fun if we could go in for a Clausewitz style total war, I've always wanted to try my hand at genocide.

Dude I was born only 22 years ago & now that I've come of age - God help you ! :kiss3:

Indeed.but indian occupied punjab and indian occupied kashmir should be the top priority.

we will think of UP later once they are succesfully merged with pakistan

If you get IOP - It will disconnect India from IOK, so less effort will be required to free Kashmir

Ok even if Pakistan declared Panjab disputed area to phir bhi uski sunega kon ????

Kashmir ke liye koi sunta nahi... US drones ke liye koi sunta nahi ...

UN resolution and plebecite in 1000 years. also uncle hafiz will get new job

If you get IOP - It will disconnect India from IOK, so less effort will be required to free Kashmir

IOP also included haryana and himachal pradesh, will you be interested in them too

Identity crisis of some (Punjabi) Pakistanis at full display here :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom