What's new

Pakistan should declare indian Punjab a disputed territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get IOP - It will disconnect India from IOK, so less effort will be required to free Kashmir

If I am not wrong this is your new excuse for not able to take Kashmir back from India till now???

:rofl::rofl:

Kashmir lete lete East Pakistan chalaa gaya hath se.....Ab Punjab lete lete kya jayega.....

The thread opener needs to get laid, the frustration is taking it's toll.

only as national language.the local language spoken is punjabi.

*Capital of punjab is in Pakistan punjab not IOP.
*historical punjabi culture places are in Pakistan punjab
*70% of punjabi population lives in pakistan punjab

and you want to suggest us to change the name of pakistani punjab?
I watched a show of Hassan Nissar and few intellectual of Pakistan where they were saying Punjabi bolne main saram aati hai Pakistani Punjabi ko. If that is the case you are having mass of Punjab but not heart. You choose urdu to feel more Muslim.

Punjabi nationalism in pakistan? no such thing exist .....Punjab may delhi aur lucknow ka bol balal hey

Same nationalism which hurts your feeling when I said to nuke Afghanistan if they ever tried adventure again

Dude I was born only 22 years ago & now that I've come of age - God help you ! :kiss3:

Not even half as devious as my sainted Grand mum so you're shi$ out of luck. But seriously it would be win-win for me, healthy approximate would be at least 600 million believers of two major faiths dead and the rest in ruins..the greater cause of Atheism shall flourish..that's the reason I like China despite all other animosities- 42% population agnostic/atheist...:smitten:

Why only Gurdaspur...why not UP, Bengal...you should claim those areas.:lol:

But give back P0K and GB to India. You are an illegal occupier of Kashmir.

Under what law? Kashmir is a UN recognised disputed territory for which the United Nations had passed several resolutions but India has not yet implemented them. GB is not a disputed UN territory. Period!

Just like i thought , he is a jat settled in bannu.
oo malgarya

i am a wazir..had done my fsc in dera ismail khan.the reason i know saraiki to certain extent

Since i show patriotism toward my punjabi brother.you calling me jatt..

even though i will still feel proud to be called a jatt than a traiter pakistani

I can understand your feeling...Pochhane me kya jata hai :omghaha:

Kashmir lete lete East Pakistan chalaa gaya hath se.....Ab Punjab lete lete kya jayega.....

bhai present ki socho, ladakh hamare haath se nikalne waala hai. 1 chinese platoon came in and our indian army eating manchurian and hakka noodles

Why only Gurdaspur...why not UP, Bengal...you should claim those areas.:lol:

But give back P0K and GB to India. You are an illegal occupier of Kashmir.

Lol here is something from "occupied kashmir" enjoy:
14si0s8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom