What's new

Pakistan,s education score heat map

no census in Pakistan in last 20 yrs....still they produce lots of data....is it real or fake
Some of u are such horrible trolls that u need to be pema kicked out of here

I want to see whole pakistan dark green

pakmap2.gif
Yes but sindhi fuedalism snd baloch tribals.
Plz aik baat bata dain kya seraiki log punjabi hotay hain?

saraiki can be said half sindhi half punjabi :p:

Saraiki people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipdia tau may bhi dekh laiti ,yahan logon say iss leay poochti hun cuz sometimes ppl personally know things and can tell u a thing or two better than u can find online.

saraiki can be said half sindhi half punjabi :p:

Saraiki people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Link kehta hai woh half punjabi and pushtoon hain ,aur app sindhi aur punjabi keh rahay hain???

Wikipdia tau may bhi dekh laiti ,yahan logon say iss leay poochti hun cuz sometimes ppl personally know things and can tell u a thing or two better than u can find online.

Link kehta hai woh half punjabi and pushtoon hain ,aur app sindhi aur punjabi keh rahay hain???
link jhoot bhi bol sakta hai becasue i am sariki

link jhoot bhi bol sakta hai becasue i am sariki
Lolzzzzzzzz,magar link bhi tau aap hee nay diya tha. Lolzz.
Acha batayin woh pathan bhi hotay hain ya sirf punjabi aur sindhi???

Acha seraiki may kaisay bolain gay, 'may acha bacha nahi hoon'?

On wikipedia, they even call Jammu and Himachalis "Punjabi" when they are anything but. Neither Seraiki, nor proper Potoharis(i'e ones who aren't recent migrants) are Punjabi. Beware of those "greater Punjab" nationalists with an agenda of reviving Ranjit Singh's empire(lol). Seraikis and Potoharis are distinct peoples, with little to no ethnic affinity with central Punjab. Even intermarriages are rather rare.

But seraikis are punjabis as well?

U said stop using their bijli and gas. Sindh walon kee apni gas hai.but i get u are referring to ng from balochistan but bijli kisi ki hai aur pathano ka kya use kar rahay hain?

U were ignoring me at that time when u had posted this thread so may nay bhi nahi kaha
snob.gif

I think he was talking ill of Sindhis as well. As for gas, Sindhi fields are rather recent. Before it was sui gas which the entire country used and depleted. As for proper pashtuns, well it's true they don't make anything, but Tarbela dam is surrounded by hindko speaking Pashtuns mostly.

But seraikis are punjabis as well?
Nope the weather and socio economic conditions of the region are different

Bro saraiki belt is located further down to the south-east of the province closer to the areas located near sindh and punjab. i think places like D.I.khan has significant population of saraiki speaking people.
She is a sis :-)

On wikipedia, they even call Jammu and Himachalis "Punjabi" when they are anything but. Neither Seraiki, nor proper Potoharis(i'e ones who aren't recent migrants) are Punjabi. Beware of those "greater Punjab" nationalists with an agenda of reviving Ranjit Singh's empire(lol). Seraikis and Potoharis are distinct peoples, with little to no ethnic affinity with central Punjab. Even intermarriages are rather rare.

I think he was talking ill of Sindhis as well. As for gas, Sindhi fields are rather recent. Before it was sui gas which the entire country used and depleted. As for proper pashtuns, well it's true they don't make anything, but Tarbela dam is surrounded by hindko speaking Pashtuns mostly.

Dude , ididnt say that seraikis are punjabis ,iasked a question. And wikipedia link was shared by imran khan after iasked the question. And wiki says seraikis are punjabis and pushtoon hybrids as in mix. So i told imran sahab he said no they are sindhi and punjabi mixture , and that he is a seraiki too.....now idont know whether imran sahab is right or the link he shared lolz.

As of wiki abt himachli and jmmu then indians write such wikis. But i think maybe the ethnicities of those ppl are what ppl call punjabi but they are living in that region. Am i right here?

U think potohari and seraiki are not punjabis at all, despite same clan names as gujjar raja etc?

Dude , ididnt say that seraikis are punjabis ,iasked a question. And wikipedia link was shared by imran khan after iasked the question. And wiki says seraikis are punjabis and pushtoon hybrids as in mix. So i told imran sahab he said no they are sindhi and punjabi mixture , and that he is a seraiki too.....now idont know whether imran sahab is right or the link he shared lolz.

As of wiki abt himachli and jmmu then indians write such wikis. But i think maybe the ethnicities of those ppl are what ppl call punjabi but they are living in that region. Am i right here?

U think potohari and seraiki are not punjabis at all, despite same clan names as gujjar raja etc?

Gujjars are found as north as gilgit baltistan and as far south as deccan. Rajas are not found in central Punjab, but only in Potohar, Azad Kashmir and Haripur(KPK). The clan names of Rajas, and even appearance for the most part, is different from the Rajputs of central Punjab.

As for who are Punjabis; they are the people who follow punjabi culture and listen to punjabi poetry. Their culture is best represented by Sikhs of India. They use "Punjabi" as an ethnic demonym. Terms like "Potohari-Punjabi" or "Seraiki-Punjabi" are totally false, compiled by some cunning "greater Punjab" nationalists.

And not everyone living in Punjabi is a Punjabi, just like not everyone living in Pakhtunkhwa is a pakhtun. Both Punjab and Pakhtun nationalists are imperialists and privileged, and are aggressive towards the minorities found in their respective provinces.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom