Country
Pakistan
Liquor seized
THE NEWSPAPER'S STAFF REPORTER — PUBLISHED about 3 hours ago
WHATSAPP
0 COMMENTS
PRINT
55baf7f9c9015.jpg

Pakistan customs officials showing the high quality liquor valued at Rs25 million at Customs House. ─ APP/File
KARACHI: The customs staff seized a container and recovered 6,312 bottles of assorted liquor / whiskey, 2,904 bottles of wine and 6,720 cans of beer having street value of nearly Rs25 million being smuggled into the country from the United Arab Emirates at the Karachi Port on Tuesday.

The customs department registered an FIR under Sections 2(s) and 32 of the Customs Act 1969 punishable under Clause 1, 8 and 14 of Section 156 (1) against Asif Bilal, son of Haneef-ur-Rehman, resident of Ittehad Colony, Peshawar.

@Horus, @rockstar08, @WAJsal, @Junaid B, @Pomegranate, @Color_Less_Sky, @Zarvan, @xyxmt, @SipahSalar, @Bratva, @Stealth, @Rashid Mahmood,
@syedali73, @Leader, @DESERT FIGHTER, @Jazzbot, @Spring Onion, @chauvunist,
@Pakistan Shaheen, @karakoram, @syedali73, @rockstar08, @haviZsultan, @Gufi @Muhammad Omar, @graphican, @Gazi, @Donatello, @Hyperion, @Pak_Sher, @Sage,

@Shamain @Azad-Kashmiri @friendly_troll96

I can see Grants, Ballantines, Red Label, White & McKay.. Ordinary stuff.

Not much demand for High end Whiskies in Pak ?

There would have been high quality stuff but they will sell it or consume it or gift it.

The high end stuff does not get caught...

Back
Top Bottom