What's new

10 foreigners deported for ‘immorality’

That is city of Pakistani Province of sindh,now one from CP or UP can take it.

Part of Pakistan yes , Part of Sindhi nope ...

Yoy chutiya claim has no value,every target killer arrested in Karachi belonging to MQM has confessed raping women,so you claims goes in drain...

hahha really ? confession lol , i get your point you are too desperate anyway ...
all your blabbering are just about AH , dude , wake up and dont be a typical Chutiya or just Pathan , Urdu speaking are not only AH or MQM hahaha ..

as for Karachi yes its for all Pakistani , but not kids rapers , and homosexuals , criminals , and those who make no go areas ...
Live in Karachi or Pakistan like human you are most welcome , live here like Animals , you are not welcome even if you belong to any ethnicity ..

well for me my ancestors were here at the time of Partition , but i guess simple answer to your question is that people Migrated for a Land where muslim can live and practice their religion freely ..

raping women is very common in tribal and Wadera culture so far i know ...

mentioning UP and other city name does not make you sounds well educated about this topic ..
you are nothing but a deluded kid , know nothing about anything , or you are just ignorant who just want to hide your frustration behind AH . hahaha
Remember kids who get nailed by your punjabi fellow's have no connection with MQM or Urdu speaking people ... and also have a Look at BBC doc , on rape of Kids in Peshawar , only Animals do this kind of stuff ...

Last edited:
What about Pakistani prostitutes??? You cannot enforce morality without proper system of checks and balances

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom