What's new

10 foreigners deported for ‘immorality’

Perhaps some of them are victims of human trafficking? It would be wise to start an investigation.
The chinese,afghans and the locals are but the uzbeks actually do it for the cash

:sick: :sick: :sick:

The immoral citizens who hire them should also be deported.
I double that...Whoever sponsored them, did their paper works should be punished equally....They can open their business in the girls' countries and apply for citizenships there!

If you are not ready for kuchra no matter what you won't go for it. But in case of love of gori chamri your mind will be blown with even a slight glimpse of skin. Although she is a piece of sh!t and nothing more but you fall.

It's all hidden in interfacing that how you have trained your mind ;) and what you prefer. I never touched a girl in a bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
These central Asians could easily be found around major railway stations in India to accompany you in your journey for 20k
That's news to me. I didn't know that even the high class central Asian prostitutes hang around open public places. I had thought central Asians could be found only in 5-star hotels.

I double that...Whoever sponsored them, did their paper works should be punished equally....They can open their business in the girls' countries and apply for citizenships there!
This happens with complete support from foreign office and local law officials.These Girls are caught and deported,before there flight touches there country a new tier has already arrived in Islamabad to fill gap.

That's news to me. I didn't know that even the high class central Asian prostitutes hang around open public places. I had thought central Asians could be found only in 5-star hotels.
Even Star news did a sting operation few years back in New Delhi railway station,why do u think a Delhi police constable posted at prime Thanas earn lakhs per month.

However areas around Delhi metro stations is free from this.

And not even former soviets you can find a westener girl doing just for part time.

Women in Kiev protest topless before Indian embassy - News Portal

Back
Top Bottom