What's new

Punjab govt decides to change Metro stations design

Defects in design and rehanging requires ADDITIONAL costs...Wonder if SS or NESPAK will pay for it? :whistle:

Very fact that it was faulty to start with and a project had been started WITHOUT THINKING of this faulty is shameful....I suspect 1-2 yrs down the road they will recommend change in design to add drainage or something! Lets wait for that...After all we still have time to cultivate waterborne diseases :pop:
now we are veterans in flood calamity and disease as we are so dumb in priorities

I wonder where are the blind followers who were laughing at all of us who were complaining that the freaky project is a loss esp in case of rains and were giving examples of AMERICANA :tsk:

Shameless blind followers were not able to see an obvious problem....

Had it not become an issue we would have been "gifted" a leaky metro!

Wonder WHAT STUDIES they did that STILL led to this shame?!

now we are veterans in flood calamity and disease as we are so dumb in priorities
More like Veterans in corruption...

Make something FILTHY expensive and then say IT STILL REQUIRES TO BE FIXED so add more money to an already overly expensive project! Now thats what I call pathetic management = open corruption!

I wonder where are the blind followers who were laughing at all of us who were complaining that the freaky project is a loss esp in case of rains and were giving examples of AMERICANA :tsk:

Shameless blind followers were not able to see an obvious problem....

Had it not become an issue we would have been "gifted" a leaky metro!

Wonder WHAT STUDIES they did that STILL led to this shame?!

More like Veterans in corruption...

Make something FILTHY expensive and then say IT STILL REQUIRES TO BE FIXED so add more money to an already overly expensive project! Now thats what I call pathetic management = open corruption!
A guy from Britain ask me that you build metro in Lahore i replied yes then he starts laughing near to faint and then said you build metro worth billion and run buses on special tracks and i have no answer...:hitwall:

A guy from Britain ask me that you build metro in Lahore i replied yes then he starts laughing near to faint and then said you build metro worth billion and run buses on special tracks and i have no answer...:hitwall:
It is kind of good for people commuting as it has its own track so it doesnt run into traffic jams....HOWEVER, it would have been better to build trains like in Rome or Helsinki or even in S. London......

But aqal kahan hai decision makers ko?!

Itna door kahan souch sakta hai koi jisko apnay pocket ki pari wi hoti hai!

It is kind of good for people commuting as it has its own track so it doesnt run into traffic jams....HOWEVER, it would have been better to build trains like in Rome or Helsinki or even in S. London......

But aqal kahan hai decision makers ko?!

Itna door kahan souch sakta hai koi jisko apnay pocket ki pari wi hoti hai!
if you build special tracks then why buses...You can build train metro fast easy and affordable. What happen i read in an article when our Khadm e alla paid visit to Turkey their road & transport minister offered 40 buses free to khadm e alla because of poor english skills he misunderstand and thinks they offer 400 new ones but when he announce the project and ask Turkey to provide 400 buses that they promised they replied they offer only 40 used buses and can donate 40 more then he realizes his mistake but can't cancel project work already started.

Yaar maze ke baat hai our Metro design is Dubai's Metro train design, same station same flyovers....

No mate.

Totally different. Zameen Asman ka farq hai donon kay design main.

Koi sharam hoti hai. Koi haya hoti hai.

Ek hi project se do baar kamaa ke khaengey

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom