Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Sialkot exporters to launch airline
THE NEWSPAPER'S CORRESPONDENT — UPDATED a day ago
WHATSAPP
86 COMMENTS
PRINT
SIALKOT: Local exporters have decided to launch a private airline with the collaboration of the Sialkot International Airport Limited (SIAL).

Sialkot Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCI) President Fazal Jilani told newsmen here on Wednesday that the airline – Sialkot International Airline – would be formally launched within the next two weeks.

He said it would be another mega project by the local businessmen after the establishment of the airport.

@Horus @rockstar08 @WAJsal @Junaid B @Pomegranate @Color_Less_Sky @Zarvan @xyxmt @SipahSalar @Bratva @Stealth @Rashid Mahmood
@syedali73 @Leader @DESERT FIGHTER @Jazzbot @Spring Onion, @chauvunist,
@Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram, @syedali73 @rockstar08 @haviZsultan @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Sage

@Shamain @Azad-Kashmiri @friendly_troll96

Been hearing this for a few mths now....

dont under estimate them if they can operate an airport they sure as well can operate an airline
I didnt...I am looking forward to it...I was impressed with the airport story and they also built their own road...

I am just wondering how long it will take to set up an airline...Cant they just buy off PIA after all that airline is run by drunks or something...They charge unreasonably but you dont see the money going back to support it!

These guys are go getters, they dont wait for Govt like rest of Pakistanis do.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom