What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

This is the best operation I have seen.

Indian public is happy
Pakistani public doesn't believe it

In the same spirit, I guess a few more operations won't hurt anyone.

My 2 cents

How did Indian army cross over 2 km into our territory when PAF and army were alert ?. If it was any other day pre - urhi I would have believed some part of your side about catching us offguard.

Not only did your army come 2 km inside they were there for 4 hours at 8 different locations without getting detected at the most heavily guarded border in the world? And to get back they had to use a helicopter. How did they manage that when PAF and our air defence systems were alert ?.

Indian public is happy

Depends?

Do 20 indian soldiers have to be burnt to death before every imaginary operation?

Lol .. India openly declared that they crossed LoC to pakistan occupied kashmir and killed many terrorists and pakistani soldiers. Now pakistan should retaliate with their full force and do the similar strike inside India. What are they waiting for?? :lol:

Aise to naa karo yaar. Ab to pit gaye ho, apne tayyare bhejo Aatami hatiyaroo ke saath yaar. Evil yinduoo ki dhoti to geeli karo, woh aapke terrorists ki kurti pajami phaad aaye ... :lol:

Their DGMO is doing operation every night on his........weapon

Screenshort 4.png

This was not a strike... it was trolling..at national level

Indian public is happy

If imaginary operations keep you happy even after being exposed with proof, you might as well imagine you have a lamborghini and you are rolling on the streets of miami.

This happens when your media,army and govt fools you into believing you can carry out a stealth operation as successful as the super power since you are a super power in the making. :lol:

If imaginary operations keep you happy even after being exposed with proof, you might as well imagine you have a lamborghini and you are rolling on the streets of miami.

This happens when your media,army and govt fools you into believing you can carry out a stealth operation as successful as the super power since you are a super power in the making. :lol:
Even Osama operation I am more than sure Pakistan was part of it but would never admit due to obvious reasons

Why dont we have a right ? After al you lot are accusing us of a big thing here.
Second, if OLB did occur where is his body ? Saddam execution as shown, and so was gaddafi's yet OBL the guys who gave American Military a run for 1.2 trillion dollar and was hunted down like rat for over 12 years why was his body not shown ? Where are the WMD'S of Iraq that US claimed before invasion ?
Now don't me start on Mumbai drama too
Lets accept that OBL kill was staged by the Americans. But can you give a logical answer why the venue was military town abbottabad and that too near military complex. The stage could have been some hinterland of Pakistan of Afghanistan. Why US chose this venue to humiliate its war partner with this lie?

Lets accept that OBL kill was staged by the Americans. But can you give a logical answer why the venue was military town abbottabad and that too near military complex. The stage could have been some hinterland of Pakistan of Afghanistan. Why US chose this venue to humiliate its war partner with this lie?
That question can better be Ask by US administration. They needed to withdrawal from Afg'stan. I am not sure Why the corrupt Pak administration agreed to it

That question can better be Ask by US administration. They needed to withdrawal from Afg'stan. I am not sure Why the corrupt Pak administration agreed to it
You mean Pakistan govt was aware of the drama? Still the question remains why this particular venue was chosen. Who benefits if OBL is known be killed in a highly Pakistani militarized area.

The unavailability of a logical explanation makes OBL found in Abbottabad acceptable.

The unavailability of a logical explanation makes OBL found in Abbottabad acceptable
Thats a stupid conclusion to make. One cannot understand that after so much effort why was the body not show to world at large ? And why it matched with the timing of withdrawal of NATO

The unavailability of a logical explanation makes OBL found in Abbottabad acceptable.
The absence of such information does not automatically means that He was there, unless a person with Hatred for Pakistan says it so. The past history of Iraq invasion is filled with all lies proof enough to show what can happen.

I dont have repeat myself over and over again to bharati's trolls

Dude you just admitted in point 2 that there are terror camps inside your territory and you guys train terrorist :lol::lol:
I know and I wont deny it.
PS I dont consider them terrorists.

Edit: WE dont train them. they have their own instructors in masekars.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom