What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

Ok, So we believe you. Surgical Strikes happened. You are mighty and you won. Now do not blame us when you troops are killed by freedom fighters. As you say, you have detroyed the so called terror pads
sure....we will do it again. As per ex COAS Gen Bikram Singh, this was not the first time we crossed LOC :agree:

And how do you think he got captured , albeit your army confirmed it but so far they have come up with lame excuses like he inadvertently crossed over or he is a deserter, as for no casualties, what has India got to show for it's tall claims.
Anyways watch the videos then ndecide.

No Sir, Contrary to your belief our intent was to repeat or emulate Pakistan's magnificent Kargil operation but failed miserably, because unlike Pakistan Indians are the shameless and coward people, dared not to stay back in Pakistani territory and did not have guts to go knock uncle sams door with begging bowl.

not yet....except press conference nothing much. you will agree that India will not do any such acts without extensive planning. If releasing details is part of plan we will get it...toady or tomorrow else we be fighting like fools with propaganda posted by our media (both sides)

Well we are waiting to see what India has for us as "proofs". Lets see.

They will release proof if the folks at Delhi approve. Wait for it.

Army has dismissed claims of casualties on our side. So...
Ironically folks in Delhi were quick to show bodies being handed over in Kargil, Ajmal Kasab giving interview from hospital bed, the captured Pakistani Pigeon, live footage of the fishing boat but when it comes to making tall claims, the folks in Delhi seem to suffer from shy symptoms.....
There were reports of 5 to 8 Indian soldiers bodies waiting to be recovered.....so.

Well we are waiting to see what India has for us as "proofs". Lets see.
Its not i dont believe IA, but trust me we are more desperately waiting for details than you...no one accept keyboard warriors want any serious escalation from any of the side of the border....

Ironically folks in Delhi were quick to show bodies being handed over in Kargil, Ajmal Kasab giving interview from hospital bed, the captured Pakistani Pigeon, live footage of the fishing boat but when it comes to making tall claims, the folks in Delhi seem to suffer from shy symptoms.....
There were reports of 5 to 8 Indian soldiers bodies waiting to be recovered.....so.

Blah blah...

It was 22 earlier. Did 14 of them came back from death somehow?

I don't understand the Bharti sarkar mentality:

- Right after the Uri incident, they blamed the incident on LeT (JeM before them) immediately without doing any investigations, saying the attack was staged from Pakistan.

- Now, after such a hard hitting "surgical strike", they are not willing to name the groups whose terror pads they hit (or where were they hit), the same groups they are so willing to name without doing any investigations.

A challenge to all Bhartis.

India is in the mood of warmongering and hysteria. Let them bark. The temper will cool down. It eventually always does. In the meanwhile, an eye for an eye. Any aggression should be met with full force. They have been red faced in Kashmir. The world has paid no attention to their barking and accusations. Instead the UN has demanded access to the valley to report on the atrocities.

No Sir, Contrary to your belief our intent was to repeat or emulate Pakistan's magnificent Kargil operation but failed miserably, because unlike Pakistan Indians are the shameless and coward people, dared not to stay back in Pakistani territory and did not have guts to go knock uncle sams door with begging bowl.
Well you are brave enough to beg Uncle Sam not to sell us mere 8 F-16s, albeit you consider yourself some micro power or there of. !!

Blah blah...

It was 22 earlier. Did 14 of them came back from death somehow?

Being victim of your own propgandist media, you must be accustomed to all the Blah Blah....
Get your facts right as what was the official figure....not quoted by any media house.

India did surgical strikes, and i confirmed it, and i dont know why Pakistani media not telling the truth, i also knew the exact location of these strikes.

"On the Nose of Shipla shetty," and some one also saying " and the news are coming that these surgical strikes also took place on ":Ashwariya's lips"..

Stop him please he is causing butt hurt to Indians ...........
14462869_1127739133982361_3953136935551349618_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom