What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

Appears Pak sniper teams are operating on the other side of LOC, picking off easy targets.

Beta you want to see such videos from your side where your fwd bunkers have been razed to the ground boys blown to smithereens??? PA regulars who got killed whose gonna mourn for them except their family members Nawaz Shariff??? Grow up these video's do not proove anything except for inflating your already inflated EGO that INDIAN's cant harm you.
i was expecting bag bag as per my experience with Indians........ even yesterday i have friends from indian punajab.. and they are very afraid of war.. they were telling me what they have faced in 1965.... they were trying to ask me if Pak will spare them in indian punjab..... i told them i am not the army man nor government person i am like you guys.. i dont know what will happen there. but i assure you pakistan will help Indian Punjab.. they were very happy after listening that

Indians are getting a bit too overconfident by everyday! Seems like a fall is near, someone will get hurt.

CthzrudWcAAVzJa.jpg:large

Well how sweet and surprising i heard something similar from ypur side of punjab too from my friends they were asking if we would we rolling down thier or not,to which i simply said better sense and justice shall prevail. A ll the people living in the border area have suffered in the past and will again suffer in the future because i simply see no end to the hatred.
you most welcom try what ever you do.. we resepct brave enemy. not bollywood stuf ..... i have sings my partner here.. trust me.. they have been promise by pak if they get kalistan.. they will have free entry to guronank mazar.. they are very happy.. i am telling what i have seen them in England ,Spain and Germany....

To hum likhenge na chacha Ji. We will write the next chapter, that will be pretty scary for all kids to read. Rated: R material.
The Goons are those who showed Pak its AUKAAT on the ground without much shouting from their mouth, they let the guns do the talking. Agar abhi bhi yaad na aaya ho toh Bangladesh ki History padh lena kyoki tumhari history books main 71 ka chapter nai milega.

You are amused so easily!
Man you Pakis never fail to amuse me,5 years and your a authority on India right??? chal good for you will sigh a petition for you to become the next NSA for Pak till then keep riding high.

Man you Pakis never fail to amuse me,5 years and your a authority on India right??? chal good for you will sigh a petition for you to become the next NSA for Pak till then keep riding high.
Keep denying... Your system is easy to play....it does not efect us

which really did then you don't have
Why dont we have a right ? After al you lot are accusing us of a big thing here.
Second, if OLB did occur where is his body ? Saddam execution as shown, and so was gaddafi's yet OBL the guys who gave American Military a run for 1.2 trillion dollar and was hunted down like rat for over 12 years why was his body not shown ? Where are the WMD'S of Iraq that US claimed before invasion ?
Now don't me start on Mumbai drama too

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom