What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

Really. Is the Indian Govt joking just to respond for the sake of anger in it's public. Does that strategy really work in today's media world? Can any of Indian Prime-minister candidate stand in Indian elections by faking a story of surgical strikes? Proof will come as Indian public will ask its govt to release the videos and pics. Presently govt doesnot want to escalate the situation at borders.

Not completely, but I dont go ahead and start exaggerating on grapevines like many members here.
@hellfire is somewhat right in that it was a ground incursion with more than usual number of troops, but the term casualties is misleading. 35 or 38 may have been hit but the number killed may not be beyond 5-10. In addition, the attack was in a pretty heavy forested area which does give pretty good cover; so the correct military term is "probing" or "provocation" rather than anything surgical.

The rest of the chest thumping is just ridiculous.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/military...rs-killed-at-loc.452216/page-59#ixzz4Leg7R79X

@Dazzler @DESERT FIGHTER @fatman17 your thoughts over this ?

lets assume that the Indian army did infiltrate 1-3 km over the LOC by night and using nallahs and riverine to hide from Pakistani posts, then they attacked the launching pads killing many (whom we really don't know). once the silence is broken and Pakistani forces alerted, then retreating becomes very difficult without suffering casualties mostly of the KIA kind, and since no helos were used to rescue the incursion party, well the rest is history as they say.

They claim they hacked TPS-77 radar but what about AWACS, F-16s which are continuously Patrolling skies, also IIR/EO system tracking skies and border areas. Indians are to much lying. They have show concrete evidence with authentication from US or some other country.

Hacked the TPS-77 which is an AESA radar? Is this a joke?

Are you forgetting since the Uri Attacks, PA was extra vigilant on the borders and was heavily patrolling the area. We have posts and mines throughout the border, infiltration is not an easy thing to do.

lets assume that the Indian army did infiltrate 1-3 km over the LOC by night and using nallahs and riverine to hide from Pakistani posts, then they attacked the launching pads killing many (whom we really don't know). once the silence is broken and Pakistani forces alerted, then retreating becomes very difficult without suffering casualties mostly of the KIA kind, and since no helos were used to rescue the incursion party, well the rest is history as they say.

Sir you're speaking too much from logic, that's not a good thing. We need to take them at their words, and Sunny Deol was leading the attacking party.

Hacked the TPS-77 which is an AESA radar? Is this a joke?

Are you forgetting since the Uri Attacks, PA was extra vigilant on the borders and was heavily patrolling the area. We have posts and mines throughout the border, infiltration is not an easy thing to do.

Sir you're speaking too much from logic, that's not a good thing. We need to take them at their words, and Sunny Deol was leading the attacking party.

I know but Indians are claiming all sort of things.

1. India launches a fake strike (from here on referred to as a 'laindee strike')

2. Media coverage and chest thumping starts

3. Pakistan immediately puts out a press release that there was an attack on a PA post and X number of soldiers were martyred

4. Some corpses are pulled from a freezer and dressed up as soldiers and an attack scene is put together and published in the Pakistani media

5. Outrage is created both in the media and diplomatically

6. India will jump in to take credit for it for domestic political reasons. Let them do that for a couple of days.

6. Press release is put out that this unprovoked attack will be retaliated against swiftly

7. Before any international pressure to show restraint can materialize, PA attacks one of the preselected targets and takes out ~X number of IA

8. Press release is put out that the attack was avenged as PA came under a second attack

9. India will be hard pressed to deny the attack they took credit for, thus, unable to raise hue and cry for lost IA soldiers

10. They will think twice next time before launching laindee attacks. They will be scratching their heads in private about trading real fatalities for fake ones.

11. rinse and repeat

Pakistan Rejected India's Claims About Militant Strikes 'Completely'

by F. BRINLEY BRUTON

SEP 30 2016, 8:34 AM ET

ISLAMABAD — Pakistan "completely" rejected India's claim about sending troops across the border to target suspected militants, insisting Friday its neighbor had fired from its side of the frontier.

The announcement from India on Thursday about conducting "surgical strikes" in Pakistan has ratcheted up tensions between the nuclear-armed neighbors, with India evacuating villages near the border amid concerns about a military escalation.

Pakistan, meanwhile, held an emergency cabinet meeting on Friday to address the situation.

In a statement issued after the session, Pakistan's Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said his country's "commitment for peace must not be construed as weakness."

"Indian aggression poses a serious threat to the regional peace and security," the statement said. "Pakistan will take all necessary steps to protect its people and territorial integrity."

While India said its troops returned safely to base after killing militants numbering in the "double digits," Pakistan's version of events is that Indian forces "resorted to unprovoked firing" across the de facto border between the two countries. Known as the Line of Control, this frontier runs through the Kashmir — a region both countries claim and have fought wars over.

Pakistan Rejects India's Claims About Militant Strikes 'Completely'

http://www.nbcnews.c...pletely-n657311

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...inside-pakistan.452200/page-148#ixzz4MNePSTMl

indians need to understand that we are actually not asking for proof that the strike happened. We are actually presenting proof that the strike in fact did NOT happen. There's a big difference between the two.

i really would like to laugh at what you just wrote ,you even dont have idea what FDI is and what are the factors incorporate it so Cheers ,live and enjoy

I would really love to know more sir... knowledge never hurts anyone... and while you are at it. may be shine some light on he FII part of phoreign money as well :-)

I would really love to know more sir... knowledge never hurts anyone... and while you are at it. may be shine some light on he FII part of phoreign money as well :-)
My friend check my previous posts you will get all the knowledge you want on econmics

My friend check my previous posts you will get all the knowledge you want on econmics
not being ironic... Just starting back on pdf after a long time.. if you would kindly put a link, i would gladly read and also ask, if i have queries...

i am a kashmiri raised in the Uk with family in sirinagar, my question to the pakistani members is that why the hell did bajwa decide to show the media the areas of supposed battle several days after the event? it would have made more sense for him to have taken the media within the same hours of india stating it launched the attacks, Does Bajwa think dead bodys lay on the ground in a sensitive area like that for a prolonged period?
My next question is to the indians, why doesn't india release the footage of the supposed attack? ifs now reached a point in india that if you question the surgical strikes your labelled unpatriotic for demanding basic evidence?
conclusion
indian did launch a small raid into pakistan but not the extent they claimed, thats why there not releasing footage because they can't back up the big talk.

i am a kashmiri raised in the Uk with family in sirinagar, my question to the pakistani members is that why the hell did bajwa decide to show the media the areas of supposed battle several days after the event? it would have made more sense for him to have taken the media within the same hours of india stating it launched the attacks, Does Bajwa think dead bodys lay on the ground in a sensitive area like that for a prolonged period?
My next question is to the indians, why doesn't india release the footage of the supposed attack? ifs now reached a point in india that if you question the surgical strikes your labelled unpatriotic for demanding basic evidence?
conclusion
indian did launch a small raid into pakistan but not the extent they claimed, thats why there not releasing footage because they can't back up the big talk.

Bajwa represents the military institution of a sovereign country that has a functioning democracy. It is not like children playing in the street who can act on their own whims. Pakistani government observed the events unfolding and after appropriate discussions in-house chose to take media to the LoC. It is childish to assume that the only evidence of strikes would be lying dead bodies. There should have been SCARS left if ever there was a SURGERY - Scars in the shape of scorched earth, burnt bushes or the remains of destroyed 'terrorists' launchpads/infrastructure or similar changes in the natural landscape that would not have been hard to pick by the media

The part of Bajwas briefing that you missed was - he put the map on the table and challenged the media to put their finger on any spot on LoC they wish to visit and the waiting Mi17 would fly them there! That's what is total confidence in your words!

For the Indian part, NO sir! big or small, they didn't cross! I think there is enough material on this forum alone to back it up

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom