What's new

Pakistan Reportedly Foils Attempt by US Military Aircraft to Enter its Airspace

That's what you get when you give your enemies an inch, next they will want a mile, our moronic corrupt establishment chauffeured away the MOST WANTED criminal of the state, in a VIP a plane no less, when you commit such large treasonous acts then you cannot expect to be called a 'sovereign' nation. We should just be glad we a had a competent person manning the tower (ATC), and not one of their men.

Certainly if USA wanted it could use superlative technologies and modalities to attack us, but what if USA is testing more orthodox jet fighter attack corridors on behalf of India? Whatever Trump spouts on whatever Twitter feed, "deep and silent state USA" remains a committed ally of India against Pakistan.

Well To be honest US spy on every country, Enemy or Ally .. and they share some information with its allies who rival the country but not all , US did not want Pakistan to lose from India cause US knows Pakistan will not go without a fight, and than there is risk of losing control over the conflict and vaporizing the whole Region , if US wanted to do anything they would have done it at 26th, or after that but they didn't .. In fact I do hear that the on 28th India planned a Missile attack on Pakistan, and the intelligence came through a ME'ern Country, maybe @Khafee knows more about it . Apart from our own Intelligence and a possible attack from India there is this country who helped confirmed the news of a Possible attack, and US also did some calls to diffuse the tensions . Lets not give more credit to Indian than they deserved, America owes India nothings, to them India just a stupid rich boy who likes to spend all his money on people whom he consider his friends .

An unidentified US plane requested to enter Pakistan, when control tower ask for plane identification code , it refused to give . Control tower refused entry in Pak space. News .

They are usually cargo planes.

That's super strange. I think its extremely shady that the plane refused to give its identification code and rerouted itself back to Muscat from Pakistan's Airspace when caught.

Seriously shady. If it was a cargo plane, then without a doubt they were doing espionage but the question is that when the US has so many satellites, why would they use a cargo plane?

Just an attempt to see if a Missile or Jet infiltrates from Gwadar's side can Pakistani Authorities detect it

Just a general check to see where the radar coverage starts

Most likely for attempted discovery of route into Iran from Pakistani airspace

A possible scenario to attack on Iran , when craft entered from Pakistani airspace and then get Iran-Pakistan fighting over the issue while craft belonged to third party

An explanation is certainly due if this story is true

Just an attempt to see if a Missile or Jet infiltrates from Gwadar's side can Pakistani Authorities detect it

Just a general check to see where the radar coverage starts

Most likely for attempted discovery of route into Iran from Pakistani airspace

A possible scenario to attack on Iran , when craft entered from Pakistani airspace and then get Iran-Pakistan fighting over the issue while craft belonged to third party

An explanation is certainly due if this story is true
Given PAF's surveillance capabilities, extremely difficult.

If people claim, this was to test our abilities, nope, everyone even basic defence enthusiasts know specs/working of major systems let alone mil planners. What they could be testing could be operational readiness and interception time or whatsoever it is called in mil terms. It is quite possible, PAF/PN didn’t intercept it on purpose, so as to keep the bird in delusions, might have given a call to CAA to handle the situation. See, this is how our brains work. Those in the higher ups are not kids, rather people with a lifetime experience and some with high wisdom. Generally, Pakistanis are quite cleverer (i.e if they have a know how of world and education) than many countries especially the USA.

We were tested and we passed with flying colors, Pakistan is not sleeping !!!!!!!
If uncle Sam really wants to test and Take things further.
They have much more sophisticated systems which pakistan wont be able to counter atleast in 1 or 2 decades.

Now i wouldn't go with this Media Hype.
1 was it civilian or military bird.
2 when it was denied entry if they returned how were they really testing anything.
3 Pakistani news source when it comes to militarily are ...... at most of times.
4 if things were really serious or Pakistan wanted to make them serious you would have already seen tweet from ISPR

They have much more sophisticated systems which pakistan wont be able to counter atleast in 1 or 2 decades.

2 when it was denied entry if they returned how were they really testing anything.
3 Pakistani news source when it comes to militarily are ...... at most of times.
4 if things were really serious or Pakistan wanted to make them serious you would have already seen tweet from ISPR
Nice man. Summed up the thread. I believe, no more talks until any further news or else forget it...

Yea, thanks for the info nothing new in what you say we all know that fact of the matter is Pakistan isn't sleeping not towards US but towards our enemy towards the east. I give credit to our Civil and PAF ATC for doing their job which I don't think you seem to understand no one said jack about going against the US man … and for your kind info there hardly any nations in the world that are not a decade or decades behind the US might not just Pakistan !!

Last edited:
Yea, thanks for the info nothing new in what you say we all know that fact of the matter is Pakistan isn't sleeping not towards US but towards our enemy towards the east. I give credit to our Civil and PAF ATC for doing their job which I don't think you seem to understand no one said jack about going against the US man … and for your kind info there hardly any nations in the world that are not a decade or decades behind the US might not just Pakistan !!
Giving credit to them for doing their job ?.
If you want to give credit , give that to the controller who saved quite lifes few days back.
People here are cheering something which i m pretty sure never happened.

And Is that excuse acceptable ? Pakistan is behind and its ok ? Nice one

The Yanks were testing our readiness. No doubt about it. Well, they got the answer.
Pretty sure they know more about Pakistani readiness than whole pdf combined

Oh Bhai , kyun bechare Pakistaniyu ko Stroke kerwane per tule hue ho , cargo plane ka itna shoor hai souch ager waqair mai b-52 hota tu ab tak Pakistani 4-5 American cities pe Parmaaron Hamla ker chuke hote hhahaha
DvubKBqXgAAFVFb.jpg:large

An unidentified US plane requested to enter Pakistan, when control tower ask for plane identification code , it refused to give . Control tower refused entry in Pak space. News .

They are usually cargo planes.

Thank you---. I don't know why the young pakistanis are jumping up and down---.

If the USAF wanted---the USAF would hump pakistan air space all day long and pakistan would not know about it---.

Thank you---. I don't know why the young pakistanis are jumping up and down---.

If the USAF wanted---the USAF would hump pakistan air space all day long and pakistan would not know about it---.
they might be doing it already lol

Back
Top Bottom