What's new

Pakistan is in the process of developing its own nuclear submarine

Next: Pakistan is in the process of developing its own nuclear supercarrier.

oh yeh pakistan also having - space war weapons ???????

lmao ......... hahahahahah helarious provide some good proof this news sound like joke right now.

Do you want to listen some jokes from your side, i have a list of them, here is one

I was looking at the fifth generation aircraft list and what i found was The Medium Combat Aircraft (MCA) is a twin-engined 5th generation stealth multirole fighter being developed by India, :rofl::rofl:,
India's 4th generation LCA which is still under developed since 3 decades and India is looking forward to develop a 5 generation aircraft already, i was in same state like you are:rofl:
And trust me this long hahahhahahahahaha can only show how immature you are, so better beat it

Last edited:
by why would pakistan need a nuclear sub ?? conventional subs wud be best for PN since its main (only) adversary india is not too far away. BTW IN arihant is meant for china as far as i know......arent N subs useful in long distance warfare ( if some experts can correct me !! ) ?? as it does not needs to be refeulled regularly.........so it would be better for PN to go for conventional subs as it can buy more of them as compared to N subs for the same amount !!

Next: Pakistan is in the process of developing its own nuclear supercarrier.

I was wondering where did that Indian, Chinese flag worshiper went, and here we are, I see you can even see future teme when itx gona happen:rofl:

by why would pakistan need a nuclear sub ?? conventional subs wud be best for PN since its main (only) adversary india is not too far away. BTW IN arihant is meant for china as far as i know......arent N subs useful in long distance warfare ( if some experts can correct me !! ) ?? as it does not needs to be refeulled regularly.........so it would be better for PN to go for conventional subs as it can buy more of them as compared to N subs for the same amount !!

If this news is true then Nuclear subs will also save our fuel money, alot :tup:

Last edited:
Hmmm well a NUKE Sub wouldn't fit Pakistani Doctrine.I mean why do we need a N Sub in the first Place when our enemy is next door.

Do you want to listen some jokes from yours sides, i have a list of them, here is one

I was looking at the fifth generation aircraft list and what i found was The Medium Combat Aircraft (MCA) is a twin-engined 5th generation stealth multirole fighter being developed by India, :rofl::rofl:,
India's 4th generation LCA which is still under developed since 3 decades and India is looking forward to develop a 5 generation aircraft already, i was in same state like you are:rofl:

then u must have found a ketchup to eat your tounge when u saw lca tejas pics and order placed ??

and when u saw pak-fa - you must have put your feet in your mouth ???

and when u saw mca - prototype and worked up model and how a whole team is already dedicated to it ??? even gripen offer to work on it..
:blah::blah::blah::blah:

loool you must have had really constipated looks ....

dude you getting offtopic here this is not about indian plans , this is about no proof - NUKE SUB induction plan for paksitan. :pop:

if you dont wanna prove your knowledge about defense - please go through some of the senior posters post that will enlighten you . cheers

Hmmm well a NUKE Sub wouldn't fit Pakistani Doctrine.I mean why do we need a N Sub in the first Place when our enemy is next door.

That what i was thinking, but if neigbores are interested in nuclear submarine such as Arihant class submarine (which is under development) then why not we

then u must have found a ketchup to eat your tounge when u saw lca tejas pics and order placed ??

and when u saw pak-fa - you must have put your feet in your mouth ???

and when u saw mca - prototype and worked up model and how a whole team is already dedicated to it ??? even gripen offer to work on it..
:blah::blah::blah::blah:

loool you must have had really constipated looks ....

dude you getting offtopic here this is not about indian plans , this is about no proof - NUKE SUB induction plan for paksitan. :pop:

if you dont wanna prove your knowledge about defense - please go through some of the senior posters post that will enlighten you . cheers

Sorry please stay in baharat rakshak, immature people are not allowed in pdf, and mind your language cause i can be abusive, but i dont want to get banned on the first place:wave:

Last edited:
That what i was thinking, but if neigbores are interested in nuclear submarine such as Arihant class submarine (which is under development) then why not we

correction arihant is not under development,it is inducted and undegoing trials

yes there r 2 more nuke subs(arihant class)which is in the construction phase

anyway can u care to tell me how much actually is pakistan's defence budjet and what % of it goes to navy

it took as a cost of more than $2 billion to induct arihant and maintenance cost is not involved in that

Nahi yar i don't think so.India has it's own perceptions and goals.

I mean why waste a billion dollar Per Sub when you can get 3 of the latest in same amount.

Besides N Subs generate much more noise than Modern AIP equipped Sub such as U-214.

Only Drawback left is endurance.But because Indo-Pak Conflicts are not war of attrition so this advantage is also neutralized.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom