What's new

Pakistan is in the process of developing its own nuclear submarine

i hope your not comparing a JF-17 to a nuclear Sub lol the whole JF-17 program times 3 is how much one submarine cost lol

If necessary Pakistan will spend on joint nuclear developments program as i said earlier nobody can stop that sort of project which and when it is a joint program.
The new nuclear reactor is an open requirement of Pakistan if we can considerably invest into it as is required to upgrade our nuclear capability rest assured Nuclear Subs will be part of PN in the future as for the requirement. Again you talk alot all senseless.

Ideally we should go for nuclear submarine development, but at present this is not our priority.

I'll just comment on FM(C)T & Submarine. According to all the proposed drafts of FMCT the nuclear fuel for marine propulsions, including nuclear submarines and naval ships, is exempted from cutoff, inspection and verification. Meaning states can continue to produce HEU for ships under the FMCT.

As for Pakistan acquiring nuclear submarine I certainly feel there is a good news around the corner. How far away is the corner is what I don't know.

oh yeh pakistan also having - space war weapons ???????

lmao ......... hahahahahah helarious provide some good proof this news sound like joke right now.
Look like india got space weapon with her hanuman army

I guess it would come in handy in case we ever got into a war with.....I don't know? India probably

oh guys don't be pissed alright - pakistan also have 200 B-2 and 20 squadron of f-22.

pakistan laso have 25 nuke subs and they are also the induction of new nimitz class A.C is comign soon.

now i hope everybody is happy, well since we dont need any proof , prove me bloody wrong .

its so great that - paksitan also significantly cut down on cost . by making them unintelligible :D they exist in fifth dimetion i.e alice's wonderland.

-------pfft get real guys - a nuke sub is very very big thing , and if there would be any development - it will be out as soon as they start working on it-----
We can give you 5 sqaudrons of raptor on lease if you want to and 5 subs with few aircraft carriers with our super pigeons onboard nimitz with 20 of b2 for ur hanuman army

We are not making nuclear powered submarine. There is no reason for us as our enemy is only india and it is just next door.We will stay with Diesel powered submarines plan.
Nuclear powered ones carry Nuclear ballistic missiles

You are wrong here. You need to read about nuclear powered submarines and diesel powered submarines.
Diesel powered submarines can stay underwater for say 6 months, while this is not case of nuclear powered submarine as it can stay there longer time as much as you want.
Both can carry Nuclear missiles.

The Russian Golf and North Korean Gorae (formerly Sinpo) class are both DE subs classified as SSBs. They carry (carried) nuclear armed ballistic missiles.

Image_Submarine_Golf_II_class.jpg

d1.jpg

unatsub.jpg

The more pressing concern is that Pakistan doesn't actually have a working SLBM. This isn't something you theoretically have or something you build but let sit in stock and never test, the missiles need to be shown to be able to exit a submarine, fire their engines, travel a distance and deliver their payload and Pakistan hasn't demonstrated any of that.

One way to test such weapons without having an SSB or SSBN is to use submerged barges, like both India and North Korea do.

DPRK_SLBM.jpg

The launch would not be secret, the American's have a fleet of satellites called SBIRS that are designed specifically to detect missile launches, but can also be used for other purposes, such as the detection of mid-air explosions, like was done with Metrojet 9268.

1516424977647476906.gif

Do date there is no evidence to suggest Pakistan has a working SLBM, let alone a platform to launch one like an SSB or SSBN.

But perhaps It doesn't need one (the submarine) either? Why not place a few submerged barges in a lake somewhere, or at sea within Pakistani waters? Ballistic missile launching barges? They're inherently less flexible and more vulnerable then a deep diving, high endurance nuclear submarine (or even a conventional one like the Golf Class), but they're more cost effective too.

SmKCCWo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Russian Golf and North Korean Gorae (formerly Sinpo) class are both DE subs classified as SSBs. They carry (carried) nuclear armed ballistic missiles.

Image_Submarine_Golf_II_class.jpg

d1.jpg

unatsub.jpg

The more pressing concern is that Pakistan doesn't actually have a working SLBM. This isn't something you theoretically have or something you build but let sit in stock and never test, the missiles need to be shown to be able to exit a submarine, fire their engines, travel a distance and deliver their payload and Pakistan hasn't demonstrated any of that.

One way to test such weapons without having an SSB or SSBN is to use submerged barges, like both India and North Korea do.

DPRK_SLBM.jpg

The launch would not be secret, the American's have a fleet of satellites called SBIRS that are designed specifically to detect missile launches, but can also be used for other purposes, such as the detection of mid-air explosions, like was done with Metrojet 9268.

1516424977647476906.gif

Do date there is no evidence to suggest Pakistan has a working SLBM, let alone a platform to launch one like an SSB or SSBN.

But perhaps It doesn't need one (the submarine) either? Why not place a few submerged barges in a lake somewhere, or at sea within Pakistani waters? Ballistic missile launching barges? They're inherently less flexible and more vulnerable then a deep diving, high endurance nuclear submarine (or even a conventional one like the Golf Class), but they're more cost effective too.

SmKCCWo.jpg
Yes but stealth and other advantages of nuclear propulsion can't be ignored.

oh yeh pakistan also having - space war weapons ???????

lmao ......... hahahahahah helarious provide some good proof this news sound like joke right now.
Thunder used to be a joke for indians, seeeeee??

Back
Top Bottom