What's new

Pakistan is in the process of developing its own nuclear submarine

desiman you know it I know it rest knows it when it is important and urgent so to acquire something as a credible deterrence and you have the opportunity you can get it from a party in 1 year (you don't have to declare to the world you are getting it do you? No)...China is actively perusing and looking to develop their own Nuclear subs..chip in 500 Million in a joint Nuclear Sub development project world can rant it will be a joint project nobody can stop..

This I've elaborated to make you and your cheap lot understand never is never 5-10 Year i say 3 years is good..you never knew about Babur Cruise Missile and Ra'ad ALCM until they touched your pants..you are same croc shedding tears indians who were crying out loud about Pakistan upgrading harpoons..hear that all our weapons are to target enemies not to dance around you indians are the first on Pakistan's privileged List weapons to to be used upon...Now stop crying.

Last edited:
Blind patriotism will not do it. There is no use in arguing and persisting that Pakistan can develop a nuclear submarine within the next 15-20 years.

That is just not possible considering our Education and Economy.

SS...we developed a fighter with the help of china as so many other things..and we admit it unlike India that imports and assembles and tag it made in india indigenous..you cannot predict future so quit your crystal ball predictions about Pakistan can't do this and that in 15-20 years buzz off. It is patriotism that acquired us Nukes. are you blind man?!or indian jello licker?:tdown:

Blind patriotism will not do it. There is no use in arguing and persisting that Pakistan can develop a nuclear submarine within the next 15-20 years.

That is just not possible considering our Education and Economy.

Hey man stop involving same matter in every thread just for the sake of getting thx from indian members.If u have somethng to contribute it will b appreciated and if u dun have anythng other than the same education problem thn go to the education thread n weep there

Its good they always underestimate us,that was the reaction when they also heard that Pak is going to make nuclear weapons thn they also laughed and said poor Pakistani's how can they do it and compete their super dooper india but now its crystal clear to the world that whose weapons are more capable .It happened many times .Let them laugh again until there worst nightmare will wake them up.

Unless the Chinease hand over their nuclear Subs i cant see Pakistan ever having one.

The Arihant nuke subs have cost the Indian over $1. billion each..

NUKE powered subs are very expensive VERY FEW countries would even dream of maintaining one LET ALONE ATTEMPT to build one

India NAVAL indengious programme is huge and easily the most advanced of its 3 armed services.

BUT INDIA is a blue water Navy with a massive Economy and access to open western tech.

Pakistan has barely acquired 3 deisel subs frm France LET ALONE build multi billion nuke sub fleet.

PINCH OF SALT needed i think

totally false news, such big news tend to leak out from credible sources long before they are even close to completion. Pakistan is alteast a good 10-15 years away from getting its hand even near a nuclear submarine.

We hear same comment during our JF17 and u people say that it will be on paper or on media REMEMBER:coffee:

The thread should be does pakistan need a nuke sub?their formidable diesel submarine fleet can already perform all the necessities rquired.

desiman you know it I know it rest knows it when it is important and urgent so to acquire something as a credible deterrence and you have the opportunity you can get it from a party in 1 year (you don't have to declare to the world you are getting it do you? No)...China is actively perusing and looking to develop their own Nuclear subs..chip in 500 Million in a joint Nuclear Sub development project world can rant it will be a joint project nobody can stop..

This I've elaborated to make you and your cheap lot understand never is never 5-10 Year i say 3 years is good..you never knew about Babur Cruise Missile and Ra'ad ALCM until they touched your pants..you are same croc shedding tears indians who were crying out loud about Pakistan upgrading harpoons..hear that all our weapons are to target enemies not to dance around you indians are the first on Pakistan's privileged List weapons to to be used upon...Now stop crying.

Babur and Ra'ad are nothing special and are also not as Indigenous as you thin. A nuclear Sub is a totally different ball game and Pakistan does not have the capability of maintaining one and wont have it for atleast 10 years. A Nuclear Sub is a highly volatile military equipment and one mistake can lead to disaster. A nuclear submarine cannot be bought from other nations and can only be leased when the host country has minimum infrastructure in place which Pakistan does not. Is it so tough to accept that ? This is not a D1ick measuring contest, Just because the IN can have one does not mean the PN can also. You talking about a Nuclear Sub like its a sandwich that anyone can decide to make. Even with China's help it will take you atleast 8-10 years to get one but even then Pakistan does not have the financial capability to maintain one. Pakistan has almost never focused on its navy and remains obsessed with its Amy negating its Air force also. Its not use arguing with you but if you cant see obvious facts then there is nothing anyone can do. Keep on living in your dream world.

We hear same comment during our JF17 and u people say that it will be on paper or on media REMEMBER:coffee:

i hope your not comparing a JF-17 to a nuclear Sub lol the whole JF-17 program times 3 is how much one submarine cost lol

SS...we developed a fighter with the help of china as so many other things..and we admit it unlike India that imports and assembles and tag it made in india indigenous..you cannot predict future so quit your crystal ball predictions about Pakistan can't do this and that in 15-20 years buzz off. It is patriotism that acquired us Nukes. are you blind man?!or indian jello licker?:tdown:

llol who told you that Growler lol good with that and your Patriotism, lets see when a nuclear submarine shows up on your shores.

desiman..being elite member you should use your sincere knowledge and understanding to this thread and forum, babur cruise missiles and Ra'ad ALCM are special weapons from the point that where you first had to send strikers now you can do that with cruise missiles never the less Strike Fighters are still very important, and indeed have destructive power for many targets. Since you're not sitting in Pak's Defense manufacturing plants and R&D calling something not indigenous is biased and baseless, but ofcourse can be applied to india in some weapons..Don't be stupid If Pakistan can takecare of Its nukes and Nuclear material and Nuclear Plants rest assured our Navy can handle Nuclear Submarines, so much for your being an Elite member with pea sized brain, when i said joint project means investment is done in all area development, material, know how, training, infrastructure, so far you and your crew are the one in D1ck measuring contest...Wakeup Pakistan is doing its best where ever it can to spend of her Armed Forces, don't cry out what we acquire what we spend on and what we have and what we upgrade dream world? so far our Armed Force have accepted the reality..Open a thread on dream world of Armed Force of Pakistan and i shall reply appropriately to your posts grow up mr elite member you paid for it that i am sure of, you're not less than a fool who talks alot with little content of sense.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom