What's new

Pakistan is a threat to regional stability: Afghan foreign ministry.

Believe what you want, I makes no difference to me and won't change facts. Hegemony is not something a nation accuse another off, it's just calling for world wide condemnation, especially if the accusee is India.

India is fighting a proxy war against Pakistan, everyone can see it, you just don't want to admit it. So fine, live your dreams, whether in them, or for them, makes no difference to the real world.

Also, if you really think that India only employs a defensive strategy, then you're naive. No nation with a large military has a purely defensive doctrine, none at all.

Try convincing world community with your accusations first and then bring India to shame. You guys have played India card way too often that you guys lost all credibility. Crying wolf will not get any help this time and that is a fact.

He is right, Pakistan is a threat to India's stability.

For 6 decades Pakistani ego has been writing cheques their bodies can not cash... a state that's always in a jelly state will continue to be a threat to its own security let alone the region.....

You are really a homo... Just like Bangladeshi migrants keep pouring in india and was disturbing your balance and you decided to help them in 1971, we did the same,,,, afghan migrants keep pouring in to Pakistan,,, creating disability and many other things and at the same time pashtoons were fighting with Russians, so we did same what you did with Bengalis.

You folks were very handsomely paid by Yanks for these services. F16 and Nukes are result of American aid you got for helping Afghans so you did no favour to Afghans .
Compared to 3 million we had over 10 million Bdeshis fleeing BD for India and in 71 and we not getting any in international aid to support them and
We disbanded Mukti bhani after the war unlike you who used Taliban to take over Afghanistan and 3 million afghans could have gone back home only if you had let peace and stability return to Afghanistan.

Moreover most of 3 the million Pashtuns are not residing in karachi or Islamabad but in those lands which is traditionally belong to these Pashtuns .

Your congressi Aiyar said right, you indians are ignorant,,, always open mouth without critically thinking or putting thought in their own words.
And that M'chod Aiyar is die hard commie who back in 62 was collecting fund for injured chinese soldier, IB had opposed his appointed in IFS but owing insistence of Nehru he was admitted , now what would you expect from an known chinese sympathiser.

Try convincing world community with your accusations first and then bring India to shame. You guys have played India card way too often that you guys lost all credibility. Crying wolf will not get any help this time and that is a fact.

Fun fact, US officials too have said that India has financed problems for Pakistan, the same group you get your info from.

It isn't Pakistan who keeps playing the India card, it's India who keeps playing the Pakistan card. India blames every little thing on Pakistan, and now we're getting baseless allegations that Pakistan is supporting Sikh militants. Really?

Until you have evidence (which doesn't exist), you cannot continue to blame Pakistan forever. Sooner or later, you'll have to face reality and the reality is that India is not as great of a nation as you claim it is.

By the way, you didn't answer any of my points, all you did was continue to repeat your accusations. If that ain't cryin wolf, I don't know what is.

Fun fact, US officials too have said that India has financed problems for Pakistan, the same group you get your info from.

It isn't Pakistan who keeps playing the India card, it's India who keeps playing the Pakistan card. India blames every little thing on Pakistan, and now we're getting baseless allegations that Pakistan is supporting Sikh militants. Really?

Until you have evidence (which doesn't exist), you cannot continue to blame Pakistan forever. Sooner or later, you'll have to face reality and the reality is that India is not as great of a nation as you claim it is.

By the way, you didn't answer any of my points, all you did was continue to repeat your accusations. If that ain't cryin wolf, I don't know what is.

We have suffered from state sponsored and cross border terrorism even before 9/11 and nobody believed us until world revisited you guys in new light. Now even your brothers Afghans are saying you guys are the real menace to their society.

We have suffered from state sponsored and cross border terrorism even before 9/11 and nobody believed us until world revisited you guys in new light. Now even your brothers Afghans are saying you guys are the real menace to their society.

Brothers? I don't remember calling them my brothers. Perhaps you know something about me that I don't?

The Afghans have always been anti-Pakistan, they've always claimed that over 40% of Pakistan belongs to them. I have no rhyme nor reason to care what they think or say.

You also seem to be forgetting that Pakistan has also suffered from terrorists before 9/11, most of whom were suspected of being supported by the Indians.

Finally, when you say "the world", you only mean the US, India and the UK. No one else actually believes the sheer about of bullocks that comes from their intelligence agencies. After all, it was the same people who said that Saddam had WMDs.

International law does not allow you seal your borders for trade with Afghanistan. They are land locked country. Also if you guys give hard time then they will not give any access to CAR.

In future Afghanistan can play politics with water because four out of five river basins flow south. If Afghanistan can procure funding for building dams then you guys would be in a precarious situation.
You indians and your Bollywood imaginations. lol

Actually its Pakistan with its nuclear assets in unsafe hands would be threat to whole world.

Tujeee Ambassador to Afghanistan banaa neii ka sochaa thaaa purrr lagtaaa hai kei tou Hussain Haqqani ka bhiii baaap nikleiii gaaa ! :omghaha:

Koi pataa nahin wahan pei ja kar Afghanoon seii Baluchistan, KP, FATA aur parts of Punjab ka saudaa hii kar ayeiii ! :lol:

How come he bites the hand that fed home? Without Pakistan his country would have spoken Russian these days.

What a low-life, parasitic, disgusting, ungrateful, and scumbag some people can really be.

One more thing those people doesn't want is pakistan getting the same strategic depth :)

Pakistan+Army+ISI+Exposed++Ra%C3%BAl+Castro+Kiribati+Daniel+Chavarr%C3%ADa+Alicia+Alonso+%D0%94%D0%B5%D0%B4+%D0%9C%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B7+%D0%90%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B4%D1%80+%D0%9A%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B6%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2+Goodluck+Jonathan++Antigua+and+Barbuda+Chinese+new+Year+manga+hentai+Gang+Bang+Zang+Jin.bmp

Actually its Pakistan with its nuclear assets in unsafe hands would be threat to whole world.

You know my stance on Pakistani nuclear assets.

But you took the cake with this insane statement.

FYI.
Every country with nuclear assets is unsafe as per your definition.

Unless you are so ready to lick gora boots (like most Afghanistanis these days), that you only consider Pakistan as bad and the rest of the nuclear states bery bery good.

peace

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_wdCw5_0eEu4/TQ9bIBOmikI/AAAAAAAAAYk/AXO4SaHhneM/s400/Pakistan+Army+ISI+Exposed++Ra%C3%BAl+Castro+Kiribati+Daniel+Chavarr%C3%ADa+Alicia+Alonso+%D0%94%D0%B5%D0%B4+%D0%9C%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B7+%D0%90%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B4%D1%80+%D0%9A%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B6%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2+Goodluck+Jonathan++Antigua+and+Barbuda+Chinese+new+Year+manga+hentai+Gang+Bang+Zang+Jin.bmp[IMG][/QUOTE]

While Indians have every right to criticize "Strategic depth" concept by Pakistan.

They tend to childishly ignore the "strategic encirclement" of Pakistan by Indians since 1947.

So don't be a Mullah when criticizing Pakistan.

your beard is showing. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom